Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $$$ Hiring community growth marketer for new consensus algorithm @Taucoin  (Read 284 times)
bobthegrownup (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:06:26 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 08:37:48 PM by bobthegrownup

We are expanding our community growth team and need more people spreading the word about TAUcoin

The ideal person can devote a few hours everyday to:

-Post taucoin discussions across different crypto forums and groups (telegram,discord,reddit,facebook,twitter,bitcointalk)
-Commenting on existing Medium articles and YouTube reviews
-Engage in the mentioned forums and groups when there are questions about the product
-Submit screenshots weekly to show the work that has been completed - always showing as much context as possible
-Discussing with influencers and attracting more medium articles and YouTube reviews

We are compensating these managers with a combination of BTC/ETH/TAU

ONLY PEOPLE WHO PROVIDE THEIR TELEGRAM IN THIS THREAD WILL BE CONTACTED -DMing me will not work

As always -- you can get a taucoin wallet and coins today with a simple facebook login here at taucoin.io

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

If your project is legit than I would like to try. Hope you will get best result. But before I start project I will inspect your site my self. If I like and feel safe for investor or promoter than I will make Ann and manage bounty too. But if I found any red flags or any suspicious activity on your site, I will never do. You can visit my profile if You think I can manage then contact me.

Note: I can't tell myself that I am higher experience. But I can manage it well. Thanks

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JanEmil

Activity: 2282
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

I will like to apply
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2775826

Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

Hi,
I am a financial analyst with particular interest in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Am also a community manager. I would like to apply, in response to your advert.
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

Hi,
I'm Brill Holiday. Read your post and I believe I have what it takes to successfully manage, engage, and build your community especially on Telegram. I and my team have managed several ICOs community including Multiversum, Musards, Tavitt, KeplerTek, CampusCoin, Miracle Tele and many more. We've also helped develop contents, organised community building campaigns, and exchange listing for these ICOs.
Looking forward to your favorable response.
Thank you for your time
marcio153

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

Hello, We just wrote your post in our freelancing platform so that freelancers can apply your projects.

+1400 blockchain freelancers and +100 hand-picked blockchain outsourcing services from freelancers and blockchain outsourcing companies are listed so please come to check our services.

Please send me your email then we will send you the proposal list from freelancers & outsourcing agencies.

Best Regards,
Marek
Platform administrator at FreelancerCoin

https://freelancercoin.io
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:09:41 AM

Hey there! Mosspole's team of experienced community managers can help you out!

Contact us today:
https://t.me/mosspole
hello@mosspole.com
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:38:57 AM

We are almost ready with our whitepaper and website and are looking to prepare an awesome ANN. Our project is pretty amazing and deserves an equally amazing campaign manager. We've privately reached out to a few but want to give some lesser known up and comers a chance to apply also

What is the project?

A Bitcoin competitor with a new novel consensus algorithm -- Proof Of Transaction. We have been kicking the tires on the math and feel very confident that we've created something that will be in competition with POS and POW.

Our goal is to get awareness, spread the coin wealth around, and work with the community in building this into a lasting project.

My telegram is bobthegrownup or you can contact me here

Compensation is extremely negotiable

*edited a bit later*

To be specific, we are looking for ANN creation and promotion. The moderating will be handled by our team. We would expect to see high quality responses with questions/concerns around our tech -- not "Hey what a great project may you be blessed" posts

I can create an ANN thread but you should edit your title as campaign management, community management and ANN design are completely different stuffs .
bobthegrownup (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

I can create an ANN thread but you should edit your title as campaign management, community management and ANN design are completely different stuffs .
[/quote]
Yes it seems that there are more diverse roles in marketing than I could have imagined.
bobthegrownup (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

We are discussing this model for our version of the ICO that involves bounties. let me know what you think. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4703459
FreelancerCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 126

https://www.freelancercoin.io

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

Hello, We just wrote your post in our freelancing platform so that freelancers can apply your projects.

https://freelancercoin.io/jobpost.php?jobid=233443112271

We can support to manage your job since we have +1600 blockchain freelancer pool and +100 hand-picked blockchain outsource services from freelancers and agencies.

On our platform, We keep your project payment until freelancers successfully complete your job so you are save from scam services and this service is free of charge. Visit us to get more information. https://freelancercoin.io

Best Regards,
Marek
Platform administrator at FreelancerCoin

marcio153

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

Greetings from FreelancerCoin!

Please kindly check our proposal list from blockchain agencies and freelancers for your job. - https://freelancercoin.io/Client/proposallistview.php?id=276283158660

We can support to manage your job since we have +1600 blockchain freelancer pool and +100 hand-picked blockchain outsource services from freelancers and agencies.

On our platform, We keep your project payment until freelancers successfully complete your job so you are save from scam services and this service is free of charge. Visit us to get more information. https://freelancercoin.io

Have a great day!

Marek

Platform Administrator
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

I can offer a lot of marketing consulting, I will add you on telegram. I hope to work together.

Positivebetting
bobthegrownup (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

We are expanding our community growth team and need more people spreading the word about TAUcoin

-Post taucoin discussions across different crypto forums and groups (telegram,discord,reddit,facebook,twitter,bitcointalk)
-Engage in the mentioned forums and groups when there are questions about the product
-Submit screenshots weekly to show the work that has been completed - always showing as much context as possible
-Discussing with influencers and attracting more medium articles and YouTube reviews

ONLY PEOPLE WHO PROVIDE THEIR TELEGRAM IN THIS THREAD WILL BE CONTACTED -DMing me will not work

As always -- you can get a taucoin wallet and coins today with a simple facebook login here at taucoin.io
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:20:15 AM

Hey Bob,

You know I am in love with the PoT consensus already. But here's an advice about this recruitment drive you're on right now. People are reluctant to share their Telegram ID's out in the open because that ID will get scrapped by bots and pulled into hundreds of useless token groups.
I am sure you would agree that its a real nightmare to cleanup your telegram everyday.
So I would suggest you to accept DM's with the contact info and understand why people are doing that.

Also, you may post your hiring requirements here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2165225.0 Many developers and marketers have already bookmarked the thread and it will only help organize the hiring calls if everyone started using it.

Good luck

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
ICOquora.org
Copper Member

Activity: 123

Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

I have experienced all of this thing.
 telegram: https://t.me/campaignmanager
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: