Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:40:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable GPU mining rig Domino G12  (Read 537 times)
vuli1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

I bet this is bullshit. I  smell scam inside.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
DominoTechnology

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

which OS is installed and what mining software comes as default?
Dear

OS is not included in the mining rig.
you have to install Linux OR windows 10 OS (7th gen Intel Processor) as well as for the miner (mining software), whichever you find suitable.

For further inquiries you can mail us at support@dominorig.com
DominoTechnology

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

Sounds fishy as 12 Gpu do not run well or do not run at all with only 4GB of Ram. There is the common consensus between small home miners that up to 8 cards can run with 4GB of Ram although not recommended, the usual recommended Ram is 8 GB if you are mining with a device which has more than 8 cards.

After searching the website of dominorig I don't see office location so anyone interested can go there and check by themself and also the website is done in a very cheap and unprofessional way with Wordpress. These are big red flags for me so I would be cautious to say the least.
Dear

We did not listed our products for public without any testing on it.
We know that there are complications when we use 4GB of RAM in 12 GPU rig that's why we have used customized BIOS for our products that is a reason our product are low on cost than other competitors.

For further inquiries you can Email us at support@dominorig.com
gameboy366

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

Sounds fishy as 12 Gpu do not run well or do not run at all with only 4GB of Ram. There is the common consensus between small home miners that up to 8 cards can run with 4GB of Ram although not recommended, the usual recommended Ram is 8 GB if you are mining with a device which has more than 8 cards.

After searching the website of dominorig I don't see office location so anyone interested can go there and check by themself and also the website is done in a very cheap and unprofessional way with Wordpress. These are big red flags for me so I would be cautious to say the least.
I am running 12 RX 570 4gb with 4gb ram. No problem at all.
This is my frame (1050ti rig), you can also place one frame over other like a tower. https://ibb.co/gKm8Td
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: