Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 05:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON is a shitcoin or a potential valuable coin?  (Read 331 times)
MrBcoin (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:22:15 AM

Anyone can tell me TRON is a shitcoin or a potential valuable coin? i bought it at 0.1 USD and trapped for a long time but still hold it now. until i watched this video recorded by two Chinese(links@ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWiipxTzOPo&feature=youtu.be), they said TRON is not popular in China and they considered it as a aircoin.

Can someone suggest to me, should i still hold it or sell it now?

I would be very appreciated!
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

Well i do think no coin is popular in china cause the goverment make a strict rule for cryptocurrency. I do think tron have a future since they claim bittorent. But justin sun campaign is way too much and as former investors of tron i dont quiet see aby progress from tron. But i do think its wort to hold this coins, they working on blockchain on entertaiment, and seems like many big coporation like ibm are intrested in blockchain, so there is might turn out be good in future and there might be a bright future for tron.

Hercerays

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

TRON is not a shitcoin. This coin has potential and has some good record in the market as well. Instead of going for the name, the better option would be to see the level of demand of these coins and then jump to conclusions whether they are shit or not.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:04:36 AM

Tron (TRX) can become worth much higher than a believer in a year, Tron current price does not matter, TRx focuses on the future of the project which gives us the conclusion that Tron has a bright future ahead of it. this is just my opinion only Grin
Haten1975

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

A lot of these coins hold on to block chains which brings the rewards tied to it. So holding on is the wisest thing to do.
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:42:33 AM

It's only their opinion. Everyone can say like that. But if that coin doesn't popular, why it can appear in rank 11 CMC? Maybe it's not popular in china but it's already popular in other country. Moreover if that coin has already popular in china. You have to filter what people say. Everyone has different opinion and you also have your own. Problem about Tron price which doesn't go up it's maybe became bearish market. You have to be patience.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:50:21 AM

Try to survive until the end of this year, if the price remains no change, you can sell directly and buy a pot of coins. I suggest you buy dogecoin.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

I invest in a Tron I hold it for a long-term if this year 2018 no happens I will sell it and find another coin I believe in tron it has a potential to grow.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

Since the project TRON appeared in the market, it seemed to me very interesting, but I did not risk investing in it from the very beginning, because I was confused by the story with a copy of whitepaper. Maybe someone else is still remembering this. Now the project shows a serious popularity.
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

In my opinion, this project is overblown.
At present, the project is more of a hype than a good investment

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

I think that it will be very valuable further,as the whole telegram will be tied to it, and now telegrams are already very popular,so that the future of this coin looks very promising and ambitious for me,I wish the project growth and rapid as the whole industry of crypto-currencies
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

Anyone can tell me TRON is a shitcoin or a potential valuable coin? i bought it at 0.1 USD and trapped for a long time but still hold it now. until i watched this video recorded by two Chinese(links@ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWiipxTzOPo&feature=youtu.be), they said TRON is not popular in China and they considered it as a aircoin.

It's a shit coin, for me personally tron is a overrated coin. I have been selling all of my tron and try to move them all into the coin that gives me ability to earn something from the token.
Basically tron is the same as cardano and EOS. They are all have no demand and the majority of projects that used their blockchain still raised the amount in ethereum form.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

Tron (TRX) can become worth much higher than a believer in a year, Tron current price does not matter, TRx focuses on the future of the project which gives us the conclusion that Tron has a bright future ahead of it. this is just my opinion only Grin
I agree with you, the Chinese will not miss ! Coin the throne to live and prosper!

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

To be fair, I don't even know how people are still in trust with this project. The question is : How the project with no product behind can be in top-20 on CMC and has bigger capitalization than SpaceX? This is a good question to think about. If I am wrong, please reply to my message
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

Tron is not shit coin but the most hyped coin ever one can ever see, this is actually very bad because I don't think it is good for project development.

Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

time will show, i th8nk we nee ti wait aj dsee i can not say for sure as i have heard a lot of bad and a lot of good
Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

Tron is not shit coin but the most hyped coin ever one can ever see, this is actually very bad because I don't think it is good for project development.
i think only time will tell, npbut if you do jot want to risl your money, so not invest, of course, this is up to you
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:10:48 AM

Personally, I still can not figure out whether TRON will be as successful as it is said, but I know a few very large investors who believe in the success of this project and therefore bought these coins for long-term investments. I still continue to study this project.
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

it is up only to you what and wharere to invest, but i think if you unsure,it is better to save your miney
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

Personally, I still can not figure out whether TRON will be as successful as it is said, but I know a few very large investors who believe in the success of this project and therefore bought these coins for long-term investments. I still continue to study this project.
i think that tron migjt be good, it just needs some more time to show itself, so i think we have to wair for a wbole
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: