Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of Bitcoin will soon reach $15k on April, 2018  (Read 1336 times)
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:53:40 PM

Don't forget that it could go either way. Price could break down instead of break out.  Roll Eyes
But for this to happen we will need some rather severe native news to back your theory - Bitcoin markets are by default positive.
Investors are seeing BTC as a great opportunity and investment option - our victorious price race is only stopped from time to time by an occasional roadblocks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

Based on Bollinger Band and Trendline we can easy see the price of Bitcoin is in downtrend but now BTC have very strong support at $7,100
Opposite, BTC is resistance at $8,700 ; $9,100 ; $10,200
My prediction, the price of Bitcoin will fluctuate in price range $7,100 - $10,200 in 2 or 3 next week to accumulation for new pump on April.
What is your opinion? Please discuss together.

I like the good prediction however isn't the good time fir the bitcoin to be high that boost however if you read those articles and news bitcoin will be at the mid of the year maybe this comming june or july i don't think so but those prfessional prediction you will see that you will believed it in because they will explain everything about the crpto market and how it really works to in demand.
Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

I don't wanna be a sad guy that tolds about bad future of btc, but now it's not going to do that, like I see, it very slowly trying to returns, but now so fast.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

Sad to say, wrong prediction again. Well, that's okay because I understand the fact that no one can accurately predict the market. That's why I do not expect too much everytime I see random rumors about predicting the market because it causes me huge stress and disappointment when the situation become not favorable for me. Whether it is good or bad, I just let the moment surprise me and try to adapt accordingly.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:05:08 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 09:47:53 AM by Gabrieelle

Based on Bollinger Band and Trendline we can easy see the price of Bitcoin is in downtrend but now BTC have very strong support at $7,100
My prediction, the price of Bitcoin will fluctuate in price range $7,100 - $10,200 in 2 or 3 next week to accumulation for new pump on April.

It is really hard to predict what the price of bitcoin will be and being positive is important for the bitcoin community right now by believing into such predictions. So far, we already have a bounce and we may be trying to see some accumulation within those levels we have mentioned for a while before the bulls do their thing to go test the $15k resistance.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:12:00 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 02:31:41 AM by HatakeKakashi

Your target price did not reach . Because we are now on the month of may 2018 and the price of the bitcoin right now is $9200 at this moment and maybe the possible to happen to reach 15k dollars in his month or june 2018. I hope that really happen but before it happen we need to support bitcoin as of now  like the price decreasing a little again ..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

Your target price did not reach . Because we are now on the month of may 2018 and the price of the bitcoin right now is $9200 at this moment and maybe the possible to happen to reach 15k dollars in his month or june 2018..

I think it is still difficult for this month to reach $15k, maybe a few months ahead or 2 months ahead bitcoin can reach to that price if there is no negative news that affect it, but I also hope what you say can happen reality because we have been long enough is at a cheap price.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
coolstory

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

Your target price did not reach . Because we are now on the month of may 2018 and the price of the bitcoin right now is $9200 at this moment and maybe the possible to happen to reach 15k dollars in his month or june 2018..

I think it is still difficult for this month to reach $15k, maybe a few months ahead or 2 months ahead bitcoin can reach to that price if there is no negative news that affect it, but I also hope what you say can happen reality because we have been long enough is at a cheap price.

On June or July, the price can reach $15k and the expectation becomes real. We still have time and there is no need to hurry. The price will recover and it will surpass this amount very soon. Peak price should be surpassed anyway by bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

On June or July, the price can reach $15k and the expectation becomes real. We still have time and there is no need to hurry. The price will recover and it will surpass this amount very soon. Peak price should be surpassed anyway by bitcoin.
Agreed with time the price will grow in a steady manner. In my opinion the price could reach $15000 any time soon, because from different firms good news were coming out. For a sudden price pumping a massive adoption from a large scale firm like Wal-Mart or Amazon needs to take place taking the price to reach the peak point.
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

Bitcoin has failed to reach 15,000$ last month but this month of may seems promising as bitcoin has already reached 9,958.11$ as  of this writing and we're just in the first week of this month. If this rise will continue, i expect that it will reach 15,000$ before this month ends.
It is right that the price is hanged between $8000 and $9500. But it is not a problem because once again the price is on the move and soon it will reach to $10k. Many people say that 2018 is the year of bitcoin and till the end of this year the price will again reach to $15k. Good thing is that now the growth is natural and it will not drop too much in just a few days.

yadwoa69

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

Though all technical indicators shows that bitcoin is oversold and it need to start recovering,yet nothing positive is coming out. Bitcoin is still under $9000 ,and is likely it will take us to October before it recovers
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

Though all technical indicators shows that bitcoin is oversold and it need to start recovering,yet nothing positive is coming out. Bitcoin is still under $9000 ,and is likely it will take us to October before it recovers
It was obviously overbought when we like hit $9900 just a couple of weeks ago that's why the market reacted, the price goes down to $81xx-$83xx. However, its seems that we are back in track as bitcoin is fast approaching $9K again. As to the OP, it looks like his prediction was a missed, another sign that no one can really predict how the price will moved and no matter how good you are in TA, most of the time this market goes on the opposite direction. I'm no expect TA here, but I'm very bullish about bitcoin so for me $15K will be breach, but it will take more time before we can eventually get to that price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:29:01 PM

It was obviously overbought when we like hit $9900 just a couple of weeks ago that's why the market reacted, the price goes down to $81xx-$83xx. However, its seems that we are back in track as bitcoin is fast approaching $9K again. As to the OP, it looks like his prediction was a missed, another sign that no one can really predict how the price will moved and no matter how good you are in TA, most of the time this market goes on the opposite direction. I'm no expect TA here, but I'm very bullish about bitcoin so for me $15K will be breach, but it will take more time before we can eventually get to that price.

There is something positive and it is even in your comment, that bitcoin is going to recover and we should stay really positive. No need to waste time or energy thinking about something that is seriously useless. Mark my words that bitcoin is going to return to its previous lavish prices sooner or later. We need not to worry about this at all. Just forget your bitcoin in wallets till Christmas and then see the magic.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

There is something positive and it is even in your comment, that bitcoin is going to recover and we should stay really positive. No need to waste time or energy thinking about something that is seriously useless. Mark my words that bitcoin is going to return to its previous lavish prices sooner or later. We need not to worry about this at all. Just forget your bitcoin in wallets till Christmas and then see the magic.
Everybody just keeps on speculating since it went down in february. Some say it will bounce back in March, then march was over. This one says it will bounce back in April, then April was over. A lot people are saying it will bounce back in May, we're already more than half of May already. I guess people should really stop speculating price will bounce as much as it did back in December. That was an exceptional circumstance that may not happen again.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

Everybody just keeps on speculating since it went down in february. Some say it will bounce back in March, then march was over. This one says it will bounce back in April, then April was over. A lot people are saying it will bounce back in May, we're already more than half of May already. I guess people should really stop speculating price will bounce as much as it did back in December. That was an exceptional circumstance that may not happen again.

Lol. It's amusing though to see that many people have so much high hopes for the short term. Obviously all these speculations did was to disappoint the people who made them. Don't stress yourself too much guys. Btc will recover and moon in it's own time :p

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2072
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:35:16 AM

Lol. It's amusing though to see that many people have so much high hopes for the short term. Obviously all these speculations did was to disappoint the people who made them. Don't stress yourself too much guys. Btc will recover and moon in it's own time :p

People analyzed many of their dreams but never thought what if facts reversed with dreams. At least we have done this speculation, as consolation especially if the trader is losing out. Cheesy

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

Ah, April is over, and the price did not reach 15 thousand. Suppose, this top will be seen close to the end of this summer. Difficult to say.
palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

Of course, the answer is no. In April last Bitcoin price could not reach the price of 15K. Even in May, it wants to end any Bitcoin prices still cannot reach such a high value. Bitcoin prices are now still standard and should now be the right time to buy more. You must be patient to see Bitcoin prices go up as high as last year.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

Of course, the answer is no. In April last Bitcoin price could not reach the price of 15K. Even in May, it wants to end any Bitcoin prices still cannot reach such a high value. Bitcoin prices are now still standard and should now be the right time to buy more. You must be patient to see Bitcoin prices go up as high as last year.

Yes it wasn't able to reach the speculated amount for last April and even became lower this May, but it's not a reason to get worried, instead it is the best time to invest. Don't live in regret and tell to yourself that "",I should have bought bitcoin when its price was lower". Today we do encourage people who are close-minded and fearful to take th risk because we hold the fact that bitcoin is the pioneer and that it will remein to be on top.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

I will not say that you are wrong but your prediction not come true and now you could see April to August  has gone but bitcoin still under $10000 and we are also still waiting to see bitcoin at $15000. It is not your fault, that we could see bitcoin on 15k, but we all are hopefully that soon we will see bitcoin above 15k.

Possibly the predictions wasn't an accurate visionary coming from speculators, but the price has the potential to aim for that better price as well. However, most holders didn't lose their grip but instead they're buying lots of assets from panic sellers right now. That's why we've noticed sudden drop of price in the first week of September.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: