Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price is back to surprise us  (Read 1875 times)
ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

Bitcoin price is back, it has started recovering
Any time bitcoin rises am always happy because bitcoin determines the price of other altcoins including etheruem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
missg23

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

This a good sign for all of us investors. This means bitcoin is trying to get back and suprise us all. We all just hope this is the start of its growth and return to its upward value.
CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

me too surprise when i check bitcoin market value today morning, for now cant comment what will happen in future as if you guys remember last year december its golden era for bitcoin hope history will repeats itself
Unknown Artist

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

i was away from internet for 24 hours, BTC price was ~$6.350
today i come back and surprised with new price, it's now $7.400 and appear to be increased.
that means $1,000 jump during last day, it's very good step to reach $30 k by the end of the year.

i'm very glad that Bitcoin and other currencies are growing again that quickly.

So, an increase of $ 1,000 a day is a very good indicator, but it's interesting - how long, we will see such growth?. I think the owners of the bitcoin are now rejoicing and expecting even more growth.
And they do it right. Because what happened yesterday is a clear indication that the bulls have now won a confident victory over the bears and now it will last a long enough time. Now the queue of bulls is to keep the market under its control for the next half a year!

Fast Cash Loans! Save your Margin....
Ortintin1

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

Its increasing by the seconds
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

I'm not yet sure that this is the beginning of growth. It is necessary to wait a couple more days to make sure that we are not being deceived.  we can still be to bottom. I want to believe in growth, but such situations are already enough to not judge about two days of the market.

trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

This is really good news. As most of us are waiting for the bull run, and when there is indication of the start of bull run (like pass the resitance level), big whales will pour money in and the bull run will start (well that what I hope).
Perosnally, I think we still have some up and down before going to the new all time high.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

A big leap like that is something to be cautious actually. You would have to analyze whether this is just a bait for those investors. If I'm to dump right now, I could lose more profit if in case the price continue to go up. I'm dependent to the news coming out from cointelegraph, I don't look at the graph as its useless to me. The regulations are coming though so it ETF is finalize, I think its safer to keep holding.

For me, I will not dump because I'm still at lost! I bought most of my sats on the wrong timing. My bad, but now I develop a new skill to avoid it. READING Cheesy
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

today i come back and surprised with new price, it's now $7.400 and appear to be increased.
that means $1,000 jump during last day, it's very good step to reach $30 k by the end of the year.

So, an increase of $ 1,000 a day is a very good indicator, but it's interesting - how long, we will see such growth?. I think the owners of the bitcoin are now rejoicing and expecting even more growth.

Yes, right. I am very happy to see the bitcoin price movement. these past weeks I'm afraid if bitcoin breaks into $ 6000 worth. hopefully with this trend change followed by another altcoin

maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

BTC will always make surprices on the crrryptomarket because it could not be able to stop to rise one day. I hold BTC and I hope that this surprises will be anly positive.

Its a good news to all. I hope btc prices will continue to grow too. Bitcoin is trying to get back and recover itself, lets just hope that this will be the start of bitcoin growth

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

I agree, bitcoin's growth had surprise many people globally as it had spiked really high wherein it had almost increased 1k USD within the day. In my views, this is the start of a bullish market and I am seeing further increase in the coming days. I also believe that this is the time for people to rejoice from holding their btc for a long time and now it is the reward time in earning a great amount of profit.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

We never can tell if Bitcoin price will hit $30k at the end of this year. We are at the beginning of the third quarter of the year.

Anyway, this is a great jump. If it will continue like this then no doubt but ending of this year we may see or even cross the $30k. Which means everybody will smile and be happy again.
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

I'm also excited about that because the rise it's been a long time since I've seen it, and the bear market has been going on for so long that it's time to embrace the bull market. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

This morning Bitcoin's price has risen to more than $ 7,000, which is fine. This is a signal for the market to go up in the next one or two months

Let's not get our hopes up and get excited over the increase of price. We can't tell whether this will continue. Maybe not for now. The price may have gone up but I think that were still experiencing a bear trend. There are no indicators that the market will turn bullish although its a relief for the price to have gone up. Many have also speculated that by the -ber months (September/October etc.) the price will actually go down. Many are expecting to have an ATH by December just like what happened by 2017 but its too early to tell and things can still go around at this point.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

That's why i always trust bitcoin,i know it will never die,it will always recover from every market price fell down. Because, bitcoin is the most promising coin for the better future of everyone who believe it. In my own expectation,bitcoin will reach to the higher price before this year ends,beyond last year peak recorded.
camuszpride

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

Time to time bitcoin really surprised us. We can't predict what will going to happen and what it'll reach before end of this year. But as far as I know we must take this opportunity to hodl more bitcoins especially those promising altcoins.
Robinovich

Activity: 749
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

Good news for those who haven't sold it during the panic. Whatever traders or investors say, crypto is unpredictable. Consider me as captain obvious, but I ALWAYS say, never sell at low! Sell at high and HODL HODL HODL until it grows.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

.ELONCITY.
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
....TELEGRAM..

Public Sale Coming Soon!

loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

I think that i can agree with you as I also share the same emotions concerning the price of btc coin which is my favorite one, i think it is very powerful and strong coin with a huge number of advantages to enjoy
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

Such thread just pose the usual agitation that one may read in a month later and wonder why they started it. I expect a consistent watch of the market in more than a month not just in 3 days. My only observation is how ethereum rises with it. When ethereum struggles with the rise I sense more of a bullish rise with bitcoin. Cause when bitcoin is on the real run ethereum just watches. Times like this some coin will pump and dump, good traders exploit the market to accumulate bitcoin for the end of the year profit cash out. Is not the time to watch but make the maximum use of every alt coin pump, mostly with 50% above pump in a week
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

hello all
Glad to see it when the Bitcoin price grows, Altcoin's price will follow. We can see it in the market crypto all coins almost green, and I think this is the right time to invest long-term.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: