Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade-Btc.com, About us.  (Read 1625 times)
Vince Torres (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2011, 11:01:57 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2011, 03:33:16 AM by Trade-Btc.com

-Introduction, Trade-Btc.com

Hey everyone, if you haven't heard about us, we are a brand new Bitcoin exchange Trade-Btc.com. We haven't had a chance to properly introduce ourselves, so here's our introduction to the Bitcoin community.

-About us
Here at Trade-Btc.com we are a team of like minded individuals trying to make Bitcoin a viable currency, by increasing convenience, and decreasing transaction times. We want Bitcoin to succeed just as much as you do. And this exchange is our first step in a long running group of goals.

-Me, Vince Torres

I work as an IT personnel of a Los Angeles, New York and Delaware based corporate bankruptcy law firm. I first heard about Bitcoins back in May of 2011, and have been hooked ever since. After hearing about Bitcoins my first goal was to open an exchange. So me and a group of friends and colleagues got together and built the exchange, with accessibility and ease in mind.

-Bram Kornfeld

Bram is an accountant at a large bank here in Los Angeles. He is our exchanges main legal personnel, and makes sure the exchange complies with all regulations. He is also working on expansion into different currencies and languages, so stay tuned for more information.

-Alex Nora

Alex is one of the primary investors in the exchange, and remains very close in all of it's dealings. Without him the exchange would have not come into existence. And is a very crucial member of our team.

- Contact us

Email: Admin@Trade-Btc.com
Facebook: Trade-Btc.com
Twitter: @TradeBtcLLC

-Our Office
We have a small office rented out of the thirteenth floor to base our exchange out of. If you ever need to send us any mail, for any reason. Please include my name (Vince Torres). And if possible send me an email at Admin@Trade-btc.com, so I know it's on the way.

10100 Santa Monica Blvd 13th floor
Los Angeles, CA
90067-4114 STE 1300

Thanks, From Vince and the Trade-Btc.com team.

Namecoin.com .bit domain registrar. Register a new .bit domain for just $1!
BTC: 1LpKzg24NHmrxLZbnVphcstV3s7uA8cSnT
LTC: LWHswCFRPouCXTNiT8B9HUVnGrae9eojVg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitstarter

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

BitcoinStarter.com Support Account

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2011, 11:37:42 PM

Welcome fella's  Grin

Bitcoin Crowd Funding! Bitcoinstarter.com
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2011, 02:02:29 AM

Bump.

Just wanted to keep all your threads close together.

Bruno
JonHind

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2011, 02:05:02 AM

Congratulations on deciding to have a real physical address and for announcing real people as being behind your exchange. This is needed in the current climate. I wish you the best of luck, and if you (and bitcoins in general) are around in 3-4 months from now, I will get my dusty USB offline wallet and play with some BTC's on your site.
SmokeAndMirrors

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 01:20:24 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2011, 01:31:35 PM by SmokeAndMirrors

After doing a bit of digging, seems that his theory is pretty accurate. Vincent seems to be the only one of them who has any real-world experience in this type of situation.

-Bram Kornfeld

Bram is an accountant at a large bank here in Los Angeles. He is our exchanges main legal personnel, and makes sure the exchange complies with all regulations. He is also working on expansion into different currencies and languages, so stay tuned for more information.

I wasn't able to find anything to back this up. Though it is apparent that alex nora and bram kornfeld had indeed graduated from grade 8 in 2009 (together). This leads me to believe that bram is *not* a big shot accountant, though one of his parents/uncles/aunts may be. Unless of course he didn't go to high school after graduating grade 8 and has been working at the bank for the past 2 years. It may just be my area but banks don't hire anyone without a mandatory (minimum education) high school diploma.

-Alex Nora

Alex is one of the primary investors in the exchange, and remains very close in all of it's dealings. Without him and his parents money the exchange would have not come into existence. And is a very crucial member of our team (we had to write this or he wouldn't give us his parents money).

I'm not saying that this is a bad exchange. From the feedback it's been getting, it seems legitimate so far. What I'm saying is don't you think, with all of the bullshit this community has gone through with scams and exchange site garbage that you probably shouldn't lie about anything? Clearly the team isn't that experienced and personally I won't be using the exchange because I don't trust children with my funds.

Can we expect some more details about who you guys are? eg. some proof that these children are not in fact the people who hold onto our money at trade-btc.com

Help Bitcoins by buying clothes, technology, books, etc. through people/stores that accept BTC. This will increase overall value of BTC as well as mitigate unnecessary bank transaction fees.

My address -
1EM9HGg1SEa5Bux1rVEPxGqGSfNTTc9EkC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: