Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why is the value of bitcoin high last night.  (Read 397 times)
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

before I sleep I noticed increased the bitcoin value to some some tokens I do not know why. !!
What do you mean by increasing market value?
I think that is just cycle. I do not think too much about the reason why Bitcoin is increasing. I only know that they will increase in the near future. I was steadfast in my opinion, I bought Bitcoin at $ 5k8 and held them until now.
but i do not sell them now, i know its price will increase to 8k $ at the end of july.
Oliver2

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

Both the price of BTC and the price of altcoin for BTC are rising, and the market has rebounded after two months of decline, which is quite normal.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

before I sleep I noticed increased the bitcoin value to some some tokens I do not know why. !!
I believe the reason for this might be due to price manipulation or maybe there is high demand for bitcoin than supply thereby making the price to rise because when the rate of demand is higher than the supply, then the price will rise and when the otherwise is he case, the price falls. I hope there can be more demands than supply so that the market can recover from the bear quickly.
Mancung

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

Maybe there was a bull run occured last night, BTC prices went up quite significantly, unfortunately it not followed by ETH too.
But i think it is because the demand was just high last night, im pretty sure of that. Anyway it is bitcoin, volatility is a normal thing
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

I think that for the crypto market this situation is quite normal. Today fell down tomorrow. This is the whole process.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

I will attribute that to people purchasing more bitcoin at that time. When demand increases, it will directly reflect on bitcoin value. It is one of the usual things in crypto world. Im hoping for the bull run to happen soon.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:50:47 PM

Blackrock decided to look into providing ETFs for their customers that are based on Crypro Currencies. In my opinion that was the main reason for the price spark. But they cannot make that decision before the SEC hearing in August. Therefore the markets went up and are now moving back until this get's some confirmation. If that happens, in other words if the SEC approves that crypto based ETF can be traded on (non crypto) exchanges this could spark the next bull run.

Upopety

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

All the time market is not stable. Maybe last night the value of Bitcoin rising up that means the investors who invest in biscoin they are now in profit. If they sell their coin they will be profitted.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

It just seems a fear of missing out right now. People are waiting for august 10 on that day ETF approval for btc can be received. Bitcoin is the virtual currency and these are the liquidity assets. Price may increase or decrease at any time. Yesterday, maybe something like that happened. Moreover, its demand can be increased at any time and with the increasing demand, the price of Bitcoin will also.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

It seems no one knows the cause of this. I think it only increases once and then will decrease further. This has nothing to do with WC. I heard some say it was due to the inflation of USD, EUR, CNY, .

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

The nature of the crypto market is like that. It is fluctuating all the time. I think rising and falling price is a simple issue in this market.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

Quite simply, the World Cup is over and some capital has entered the cryptocurrency. At the beginning of the World Cup, I said that the cryptocurrency will fall, but no one believes me.

You may be right that the world Cup has influenced the price of bitcoin and the entire crypto market. However, I think there were other news that became a catalyst for growth. On July 17, the SEC said that they allow Coinbase to trade bitcoins. And the next day, after bitcoin rose in price, they denied the news......... So here.
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

Number one obvious reason is that the market is fluctuating. There is no one definite reason for the market getting better. When yku say the market is increasing in its value, the worth of the coin is getting better. It becomes more valuable to users, investors, and everyone in the whole market.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

Volume is always higher befor some big movements - and this case was not an exception. When you see rising value through the dip - it is perfect time to buy because the asset will rise soon

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

You may be right and the world Cup has had an impact on Bitcoin growth, but I think it's still just a matter of supply and demand.
Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

Number one obvious reason is that the market is fluctuating. There is no one definite reason for the market getting better. When yku say the market is increasing in its value, the worth of the coin is getting better. It becomes more valuable to users, investors, and everyone in the whole market.
It is true if the main reason is its fluctuating. and such a condition there is a surge of high prices made a fresh breeze, this certainly not escapes the effects of supply and demand of BTC itself. I think December later the BTC could even higher price.
Billgates710

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

Probably, someone bought a large amount of bitcoin last night. From where you get to see that? I didn't hear of any news like that.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

For me except of the speculation about the potential of world cup in bitcoin, it is because also of some good new around the internet that it will continue bullish once it will reach the estimated value such 7k , Werein the main reason why bitcoin suddenly made a jump because more people jump quickly on it .
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

Increasing market value refers to increasing demand of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin has recovered now and is increasing gradually. These price fluctuation is a common feature of crypto.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

A sure reason for this is the big volume of buyers that make the demand getting high and definitely it bringing up the value, who will be the buyers are, is not so important at least it has a chance to power up and jump to 7k level.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: