Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why is the value of bitcoin high last night.  (Read 394 times)
pogicute1234 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

before I sleep I noticed increased the bitcoin value to some some tokens I do not know why. !!
What do you mean by increasing market value?
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:46:39 PM

Price fluctuates for the gap of demand and supply. When supply is higher than demand, market becomes bearish anf when supply is lower, price becomes higher.
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

Quite simply, the World Cup is over and some capital has entered the cryptocurrency. At the beginning of the World Cup, I said that the cryptocurrency will fall, but no one believes me.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

Quite simply, the World Cup is over and some capital has entered the cryptocurrency. At the beginning of the World Cup, I said that the cryptocurrency will fall, but no one believes me.
May be you are right, But still market is maintain a same growth and All the cryptocurrencies are red in the market. so many of them said it not a impact of World cup and finals is July 15 only but this will raise two days later so secret news are hide in the market. This year we should expect good hype in crypto because sudden this was move to big jump so again all are believe the crypto investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

Yes, my experience also says this. Prices fluctuate for demand and supply gap. When supply is higher than demand, then when the supply is low, the market becomes a cause for recession, the price becomes high. There may be other reasons.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

before I sleep I noticed increased the bitcoin value to some some tokens I do not know why. !!
I have not seeing a very serious breakout yet and the bitcoin's price has been in the states of ranging market. The movement three days ago was due to the fluctuations in price and the traders that were concentrate on World Cup are back and some of them are open new position.
maxwellfreeman

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

Impossible to say. Fear, greed, this, that. So many different factors that you can't say.

Even the pros can's say!

"Give a monkey enough darts an they'll beat the market"
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rickferri/2012/12/20/any-monkey-can-beat-the-market/#1a29ff7e630a

Plus, the value has been high for quite some time! It cost less than a cent, less than a decade ago.
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

I also curious with you, usually when BTC price rise, Alt will rise too. But it's different. They didn't follow BTC again. Idk what happen, it's because World Cup or not but I hope that BTC will continue grow like this same like Alt too.
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

Now bitcoin is trying to make a fake breakthrough.
However, the capital amount of the whole market has been seriously insufficient, so I think it will still be a downward trend, so there will not be any change due to the short-term price increase.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
TungayETH

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

Like predicted, the market will recover from the dip. The slight increase in price was a sign of that. Although it was low, but market will recover, sadly, at a slow rate. There is no need to fret, such fluctuations are normal.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

Basically, if demand in btc is higher then definitely there will be an increase in market price value. Just happen to notice something in the current market right now wherein most of the alts were a bit down while btc is on green market. This has been my first time to notice such market scenario where altcoins is supposed to increase for every btc up trend movement.
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

The market demand is growing each day for Bitcoin as people understand the benefit of return from it. It has risen more than 30% to what it was about a few months back, so still on an upscale is somewhat predicted from before.
Vengeance007

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

Price of Bitcoin is really rising since its inception, it's nothing new. But there are some factors for which bitcoin's price is rising which include decentralized technology, digital currency, deflationary in nature , use of smart contracts and blockchain technology. Finally, you shall remember one thing that the price of bitcoin is also volatile. So the price may also decrease sometimes but not worthy of loss, I believe.
slitil

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

The price was high because the value has increased and by increased market value it means that there's not enough supply to meet the markets' demand hence the price hike.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

Bitcoin is the virtual currency and these are the liquidity assets. Price may increase or decrease at any time. Yesterday, maybe something like that happened. Moreover, its demand can be increased at any time and with the increasing demand, the price of Bitcoin will also.
Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

which makes a high bitcoin value is, a lot of good news about bitcoin in the past day, hence the bitcoin price goes up, for that we have to keep hold bitcoin
Candepoccus85

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

From my point of view bitcoin price is always fluctuated. Its price is not stable. Investor make profit because its price always ups and down. Because of this reason the price of bitcoin rais last night.
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

Probably to do with the conclusion of the world cup that people wanted to continue gambling perhaps. THere wasn't any good news yet so it was probably nothing more than randomness. On the other hand, theres an ETF decision coming up in early August which may have a bull run starting up soon.

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

Price fluctuates for the gap of demand and supply. When supply is higher than demand, market becomes bearish anf when supply is lower, price becomes higher.

this is the answer you're looking for, forget all the talks about world cups, chinese new year, christmas or whatever when trying to understand price action. 
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

bitcoin value is overall in a improving mood, the growth is quite satisfying but as we all know this place is unpredictable, situation does not take much time to switch so instead of asking anyone opinion I think if anyone is interested in investing he should keep the recent updates on his own it will be more hlepful
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: