Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Crypto Coin Community!!  (Read 126 times)
ubecoin (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

Hi to everyone who is part of this thriving forum! I am somewhat new to Crypto-coin.
I registered here a day, or so, ago. That makes me a beginner, I suppose.  Actually, a retired 62-year-old beginner with 30+ years of computer experience. My hardware consists of two desktops, both with GTX 1080's in them.

Six months ago, I had never seen the term cryptocurrency. I started digging in, doing a lot of reading. Last month, I started using freetradebarter because it was relatively easy.
FreeTradeBarter is a blockchain crypto currency solution enabling global trade without interference or cash transaction fees. 
A smarter way to trade!

Thank you for reading.  Smiley
dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:41:47 AM

You may be a novice in the cryptocurrency world, but may be experienced in the stock market for example.
What really you want to share here is the introduction to FreeTradeBarter?
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:35:39 PM

Wow. You have done a great job at the old age. But I believe hardware or age doesn't matter to be a good trader. You can succeed at any age with any hardware if you do trade properly.
SladderyNewS

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

As a new investor you are always welcome at the market. Since you already have taken decision to invest your time and money in this market, i think you shall do a lot of research on that market such as how it works and how it grows your money, transaction procedures, what to buy or not to buy etc.
Sionsak

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

I hope you are having a great time here! Hopefully we all will learn and grow together as a community. Keep searching and exploring all the crypto talks available and this will pay off.
Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

thanks for informing hello too you Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

Old age is not a hindrance in joining and learning something new in this forum. I admire your interest in deciding to participate in this wonderful forum since you may able to absorb plenty of useful information that could help you in achieving to become a successful investor. I believe that if you believe in your goal, you must have to persevere, have patience and develop your skills on how to handle your investment in  cryptocurrency properly.
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

The name of the potential business platform in the current world is the cryptocurrency of blockchain Technologies. There are many opportunities to do well here. Anyone can do well here There will be good knowledge about this.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

You may be a novice in the cryptocurrency world, but may be experienced in the stock market for example.
What really you want to share here is the introduction to FreeTradeBarter?

Yups OP you should clarify whats the intentions about this post,are you encouraging us to use the same trading platform?or youre just telling us the good experiences youve got with this one?

I havent heard this since then but since you have mentioned here without clarification maybe you wanted us to try on our own,let me check it later
CryptoShooter

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

First of all welcome to the crypto world. It is really interesting to work on this crypto world. I have joined in cryptocurrency world in 2016 and I feel good about it. Once I used FreeTradeBarter. It is great for beginners.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

cryptocurrency is now creating it's own positive in the market and among the people as well.  as per the day is passing it popularity growth is also increasing and a wonderful community is creating, this all things is needed specially for the new arrivals by involveing with a community they will able to understand the market well
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

I think your real work will be very helpful for you to understand the encrypted currency. Welcome to this forum. Here's all the new knowledge you know.

coppied

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

I have heard about FreeTradeBarter. It gets many positive reviews from my known people. I was thinking of joining the platform. By the way do they provide suitable bounties? I am looking for some good bounties.
hinaries

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

First of all welcome to crypto coin family! You can call the crypto currency as a virtual currency. As it is a decentralized and follows blockchain technology it is that much secure what actually want. Just faith on this market and take patience hopelly you will get your success.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Welcome to the Bitcointalk forum! I highly commend you for still learning for your age(no offence because as we know some people would stop learning as they grow old) as this is a thriving industry right now with many opportunities with continuous innovations that is why learning is a big part of it. So please take your time to learn and be wary of users, managers, bounties and ICOs that would like to scam you, and always protect your security and data. More power to you and keep on learning.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:25:33 PM

Best wishes for your future. I think you made a good decision in crypto platform. Research more about this world and try to do trading with cryptocurrency. It will help you to get best experiences I guess.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

You can also mine with those 1080 gpu cards, they are good on multiple alghorithms and coins such as zcash, ethereum, monero and many more. That way you can utilize them while they are standing idle.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

Welcome to this community. Through this you'll get know different sort of information about cryptocurrency. This community is full of experienced and knowledgeable people nowadays. It feels great to communicate with them.
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

Basically it is related to new blockchain tech because it’s known as Freetradebarter also this may helpful for people when the blockchain tech will face problematic also based on market many new inventions are coming which is really good.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:08:49 AM

We should always respect our rules and regulations like which Supreme court have been taken also the people of India is suffering for this but I think their court will give them a good solutions based on this situation.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: