Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Back in time 1980  (Read 818 times)
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 10:17:49 PM

YOU PHOTOSHOPPED THAT!

you're not gonna fool me that easy...
I'm on to you. *points finger*

Wrong. That's a screenshot from Ancient Aliens. They only deal in facts.

it was not a screenshot from ancient aliens what he was talking about Smiley

Ancient aliens are different thing....

Smiley
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 10:09:37 AM

Eh ... I think there are some BTC logos founded @ Egipt inside of piramids Tongue

I smell conspiracy theories Cheesy can you prove what are you saying ? or you just assume that ? cuz i would rly like to know Cheesy

it is true Smiley look!

Smiley
We can cleary see in the line where BTC is visible, from left we see a bird, symbol of fast transfer - from man to another man.
Below the bird we indeed see an ancient symbol of globe, global - worldwide. Smiley

Then we see symbols "knife" "water" "user" - that we can see a user sending bitcoins ( he send them to a bird ), symbol of knife means "sha256", symbol of security.

After those we see a Bitcoin logo - we know it and after logo we see miners at work and other unknown yet symbols. Smiley

Ancient people knew whats comming.
Probably! Just probably, inside of a piramid somewhere deep we will find a private key from Ra wallet.
Tongue

Forget Egipt.

If they would create BTC in 80's I just guess that world now would be something much better.

This is totally sacrilegious! No other symbols should be juxtaposed with any Bitcoin logo.
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 12:13:17 PM

This is totally sacrilegious! No other symbols should be juxtaposed with any Bitcoin logo.

I hope I did not abuse you by showing that Smiley
It was not what I was mentioned.

Cheers!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: