Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 12:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your First Investment in ICO & How much?  (Read 409 times)
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

At the moment, the market is really in a very terrible condition compared to the previous year. Last year, there were a lot of hopes that really began to be realized by the end of the year, but today there are no such hopes.
EscapePlanETH

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

People invest based on their interest and ability, most of the investor started with small amounts and then started taking risks. This is the best possible way to study the market for future investment.
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

I am a beginner and I haven’t bought any coins or tokens yet. But I have earned some rewards by completing some good bounties. I am planning to invest very soon. Let’s hope for the best.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:20:50 PM

I have entered the through a well-known ICO. I had invested a little amount on that ICO. But at first the profit was too low. But I held it and invested some more money and after a time I have earned a good profit.
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

My first ico buy in was with Wepower. I made 1.5x with 0.2 ETH during the ICO winter at the time which was not bad. That really got my crypto genes tickling and kept me going chasing those sweet gains.
Now my buy ins are all worth at least 2 ETH. Have come a long way in a short time, so i am very pleased even in this bear market.

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Ne Asdzx

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

I invested about $ 100 in NEO and unfortunately sold too early, with this investment I could earn about $ 100 000, and vozmozhnol and more, I do not remember exactly

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Outeriesself

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

As far I remember my first investment in ICO was 50 dollar and this investment turn out not a positive result. I am bit lucky in my second investment so far it’s a best investment for me. I think for first time every one should invest small amount in crypto market.
Brequir

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:35:33 PM

first time is always special and confusing as well so the investors definitely take time to understand and trusting the market so people usually don't invest more than $100 at their first investment and I think it is normal you shouldn't risk your money until you don't have confident about that investing
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:38:38 PM

Hello...Freind's

Please share your Opinion what's your first investment in ICO and how much?
no. I often invest in popular coin like BTC every BTC price decrease I immediately buy if I have capital and save.
otto2012

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

The first time I invested in the Decent project somewhere one and a half years ago, about 200 dollars. And get a good profit.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

When i started using crypto, i never been investing yet. But i earn more coin in my wallet and start to think what ICO are good to invest and get a good profit.
B4btc

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

I had invested on bitcoin at the first. I had invested $500 and within 6 months I got a profit of almost $300. Then I started to invest more professionally. After bitcoin I had invested on ETH also and it also turns out to be a good deal.
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

My first investment in ICO is 20 ETH in Kakushin. Before investment try to research properly on their projects. If their projects seems good for you then go for it.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

never invested. I sometimes buy on exchange, when the coins are falling in price. it's better than buying on ico. Only if you are not a large investor
CubeETHER

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

I invest 20 ETH recently in Kakushin and it works very well for me to gain benefit.There was time when I confused about crypto trading but now I am confident about it.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:57:59 PM

The first time I invested in ICO 100 dollars, as for me it was new and I was very afraid for my money. Now the picture is not particularly changed, as I still fear for my money, so I invest (sometimes) $ 200, because now it is very difficult to choose an ICO and almost all of them are fraud.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

Hello...Freind's

Please share your Opinion what's your first investment in ICO and how much?

It was year or more than yewr ago when i first try to venture in ico investing,it was just 0.5 ethereum that i invested for more than 3 months and you know happened?the project become successful and my 0.5 ethereum turns more than double.thats why i invested again and again,not until this year when the ico becomes more scamming and misleading
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

My first investment on an  ICO was $100 and luckily I gain a lot of profit from it after holding it for about 6 months. I suggest that you must research the project first before investing your money and after the successful ICO you must hold your coins until it has a big development or the value of the coin increase 5 to 10 times.

valnd

Activity: 406

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

I remember vividly my first investment into ICO was with telecoin and I invested 0.25eth at that time ICO was really hot and it was listed in kucoin weeks later and did so well upon listing on the exchanges but i opted to hold and I am still holding.
yanglei504

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

My first investment in ico is only 50$ and I earn 400% gains on lending ico's last year but today lending ico's is aready not popular that's why my other earnings I planned to invest it in long term coin that could bring you in a big profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: