Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:56:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your First Investment in ICO & How much?  (Read 407 times)
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

my first ICO investment is SNOVIO,i have invest 150$ for it and i got more than 10X profit from SNOVIO.i think SNOVIO is still in the buy point and anyone can get in and make profit from it..

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

My first ICO was the DAO which was hacked and quite disappointed with my first ICO investment. Then the RISe it was very hyped during that time, so I invested and I don't gain anything on this project also. But it does not stop me from investing in crypto, I was noob previously, so I was not careful with my speculation.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
HeartDesire888

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

Investing in Ethereum at first was an amazing experience. it was 0.003 when I invested here and gradually I got to earn good amount of money. Ethereum is really doing great these days.
inetto7

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

My first investment was a nkn - I received x3 from the deposit and was very glad that I sold it. Now it's the ico price
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

The first time I invested in ICO last fall 100$ and in the end I received $ 1200 in December last year, but then I did not sell my currency,but decided to wait and now my invetition fell, as now we are seeing a decline in the market and my investment now in the ICO is$500. Until I sell my investment I'm waiting for the market to grow.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:46:14 PM

I have never invested in any ico, I am very happy to see the discussion here, so I am currently considering investing in ico, right now I have not done it because of a mental problem, because investing in ico is very risky. so be ready for everything.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

My first investment was 1 bitcoin. On that precisely on 2016 the price of bitcoin was much low and i bought 1 bitcoin as my first investment on that time.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

My first investment was got from the bounty reward. Of course it is very limited and it is a small amount. but I make it as the investment because I am sure that the price of the coin can be higher in the future. For, it has promising project.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
laynequinten

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:50:22 PM

Hello...Freind's

Please share your Opinion what's your first investment in ICO and how much?
Hi, my first investment in ICO is 2 ETH, and gave me x3 initial capital of 2 ETH, that's great but not all ICO is successful and its price is as high as you expect. want. That depends on luck.
aaravnatalyn

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

Hello...Freind's

I am a newbie and also trying to invest a small amount in ICO, I am very excited to think that it will be successful and bring about profit. Sadly it failed, that was the last time I invested in the ICO.
Orangeko

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

I'm still a beginner and just watch it, gain experience. And yet not to invest not in coins, not in tokens . But it is very interesting to try . And it's interesting to read your first investment .
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

my first investment in ICO brought me profit. I invested about 10 Ethereum and got 15.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

My first investment was 0.5 ETH in BMC (Blackmoon crypto). It seemed like a good investment, great project, good team, but when I look at it now, ICO price was too high so it didn't end up really great once it was available on market. Still now is below ICO price.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

my first investment in ICO brought me profit. I invested about 10 Ethereum and got 15.
woow ... very surprising?
I am interested and I have never gained such profits.
I have to learn to choose a great ICO and get big profits.
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

My first investment in the Gonetwork project. I invested 200 dollars. The price has not grown much more, but I'm waiting.

husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

Hello...Freind's

I first invested in BCG.TO company.
It's MLM based multi-market space blockchain technology.
It already has partnership with TokenWars and IZX.
I invested about 1350$ and have now about 2 BTC there.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:51:59 PM

I am still observing the market situation and also doing some research about some particular coins. But i think bitcoin is the best option for invest and it is also less risky than other coins.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:59:54 PM

Hello...Freind's

I don't really have a first investment in ICO but I participated in ao many bounty campaigns in ICO in there I got my  tokens and coins after being paid of my works like signature campiagns and social media campaigns.
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

Actually May First investment was in ETH because I invested in KakuShin project which is really good to invest also they have good face value in market and good positions so I invested there also most the people invest here because ETH gives good facilities to their customers.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

My first investment in ICO is Babb project. I invested $ 300. I did X3. I'm very happy.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: