Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how you see this sudden Green Trend  (Read 1147 times)
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

unfortunately when bitcoin is rising up, almost every altcoins would falling. as for me who holding an altcoins is a bit sad because of that. for example ethereum, 2 weeks ago we see the value of ethereum is 11 ETH/BTC and now it's falling to 15ETH/BTC
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:15:36 PM

I also agree with you that it might be for temporary purpose.I think we should wait a little bit to see how far it goes.I hope that it is not a trap.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:33:23 AM

It is a good sign that the market as of now is on the recovering stage. But I still wont bite this trend, I think it is still a bull trap. My funds as of now is still in usdt and in safe mode. In preparation for a possible buy at a low price again.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:42:23 AM

From what I have seen so far 2018 is way different than any of the preceding  5 years as far as the patterns in crypto trading are emerging. Rather than getting a quick recovery after Jan/Feb we are still sitting at lows, I think we will wait this our for most of the year with a recovery likely and of this year or early next.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

I think this correction is going to last long enough to keep only serious buyers and investors around. So this year the green trends will only tend to be sluggish.
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:21:51 PM

I think right now the market is in a good condition. But, of course yes as you said, we should be very careful now. The long waited bullish trend has begun and the market price of all the coins is rising slowly. We should hold our coins patiently and wait for the right moment.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

I think right now the market is in a good condition. But, of course yes as you said, we should be very careful now. The long waited bullish trend has begun and the market price of all the coins is rising slowly. We should hold our coins patiently and wait for the right moment.

Hodling the best stretegy for making profit now. People may check the price trend now again today bitcoin and all the crypto currencies started bumping in the market. I really do not want anything happen negative in the price chart for the coins now or in future too.
Here everyone really feel panic about the price changes. It will be good for the investors and hodler already done on the coins. If you want to make the money on that you will get the profit accordingly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

When that happened, I told my friends to relax because this sudden spike seems not right to me, and I said it after some days everything went down, so it seems to me that there are some sort of pump and dump been played out.

andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:23:45 PM

The sudden green trend for the cryptocurrency market is an indication of buying more of bitcoins since the price will keep increasing. The selling period over  several months is over and time to start accumulating.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

It doesn't stay long as we can see today  Grin

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-23/bitcoin-breaks-above-7-500-as-cryptocurrencies-resume-advance

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:48:03 PM

Now it is very unstable situation. I would not invested all in the top cryptocurrency. This is the time to study good current ICO or project in near future. I hope it become easy to find good ICO. Top crypto is not safe. Menlo.one convinces me to invest in new projects.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

I am seeing this also another bull trap. this is also for temporary purpose. do not invest in the edge/highest peak that will the stupidest work. observe the market.

i am holder so i always refrain from day trading. how about your view this green signal ?

Usually such green trends are the effect of positive market sentiments. With BTC ETF licensing coming close with more positiveness these sudden small pumps are obvious.
People buy and sell the news and thats what is happening.
However, we are in that time of year where the volume builds up for consolidation and next to that is what we see the bull run. I hope this is the same.
Again, I will agree to the point of not investing on peaks, consolidate when the market is low, if you are not holding long, sell when market goes green and consolidate again during next red.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:01:02 PM

Alot of positive informations are coming into cryptocurrencies market and I think this is going to influence the institutional investors into the market.  The green is here to stay and I am just praying that this will also influence other coins outside bitcoin.  Green mean bullish and we are going to run this for long.
BigTimeProducer

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

Yes, the market may now turn up. The only question is what coins to buy - only bitcoin or add coins from the top 10 (or from the top 50). I will be glad to your thoughts!
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

There is an opinion that sellers of equipment for mining are trying to support the falling demand in this way. However, the rest of the market did not support the upward movement. There will be a fall.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

I'm very excited for the green we've been seeing in the market. The bullish signs have been showing for some time now. So it's definitely nice to see the price finally starting to rise along with the signs. It will be interesting to see what the end of the year has in store for us. If we have any sort of similar monster bull run like we saw last year.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

Market is moving as expected, after 6-7 months of downtrend, we can finally see reversal and if btc breaks next 2 big resistances then we can expect strong bulls and new all time highs, most of the events coming up are also positive.

ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

Of course, over the past two months the market has become more pleasant. I made an investment at 6300. Now the course has grown to 7,700.  I am waiting for pleasant news in the market of the course 10 000!
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

Instead of investing in coins that are moving uptrend, why not invest in coins that are in dip, because presently despite the increase in the price of bitcoin, there are so many good altcoins that are in red. Invest into them and hodl.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

I agree with your point of view. Whenever the market shows signs of recovery and green, I am skeptical and ask whether it is the bull trap, or the market is on the rebound. And it can be seen that the abnormal BTC rate is rising while ETH as well as altcoins decreases. This will attract huge investment in altcoins so that whales can suddenly reduce the exchange rate of the entire market to bring out the bull trap to fool investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: