Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:04:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how you see this sudden Green Trend  (Read 1147 times)
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

It is too early to conclude if this is the beginning of bull run to come, we need to wait for some more time and be sure the market won't go down dip again like it's been happening since this year, but if ETF seals through, it will attract bull run

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Utogah

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

I see the future of so many coins that hopefully hits its goal at the end of this year. I think altcoins has a potential to support global due to its dominating price this week. Many investors also want to invest altcoins to have great profits.
soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:06:01 PM

I will still maintain a wait-and-see attitude. The best bitcoin has a significant increase in the past few days. I think this is good news. At least this market will not always fall. I hope the market will pick up as soon as possible because we have been at a low point. It has been a long time.
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:07:13 PM

I believe that the market has stopped falling, but what to expect from it in the future is unknown. maybe it will continue to fall or may begin to grow.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:11:33 PM

I am seeing this also another bull trap. this is also for temporary purpose. do not invest in the edge/highest peak that will the stupidest work. observe the market.

i am holder so i always refrain from day trading. how about your view this green signal ?

In my opinion this green signal will be the start of the bullish trend. Prices are constantly increasing and where in its been leaded by bitcoin. This could be the repeat event that what happen last year 2017 where btc price has gone its price peak and drag all coins along with it.
HeptacoinDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

Sell as quickly as possible. Look at what's happening in the market.
Kcryptonite

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

It could be a bull trap, i am never sure, i think no one is. You just got to be prepared with your portfolio. You can even score some altcoins cheap, then hope for alt season.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

I am seeing this also another bull trap. this is also for temporary purpose. do not invest in the edge/highest peak that will the stupidest work. observe the market.

i am holder so i always refrain from day trading. how about your view this green signal ?
Sudden green with high volatility will always have a dump after that. It will always make a correction and may continue to pump again. But since there are always a bad news it could be a bear trap.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:03:15 PM

I think that after half a year of bearish trend it is time for bulls. Those who bought bitcoins with prices more than 10,000 dollars will hold them and there is no such a big proposal on the market. So there is a reason to go further and upper.
palweduk

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:12:07 AM

It is a decent sign that the market starting at now is on the recouping stage. In any case, despite everything I wont chomp this pattern, I think it is as yet a bull trap. My assets starting at now is still in usdt and in experimental mode. In anticipation of a conceivable purchase at a low cost once more.
reggram

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

Blockchain technology is constantly evolving, it will bring great changes to our lives and work, the cryptocurrency market will get better and better, and the price of cryptocurrency will rise. This is very normal. What we need to do is Wait patiently, long-term holding will bring you more benefits
dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:00:49 AM

I don't have a special way to know when the market will pick up. I am also a holder. I just want to say, I firmly believe that the market will definitely pick up again, so what I need to do is to maintain enough patience to hold my encryption. Currency, I believe that in the end I can make a profit from this market.
primejia

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:07:21 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 09:47:30 AM by primejia

Green trends must be addressed immediately because in the world of trade if our target is to pursue profits

if prices go up, we have to sell even if the profits are small, but we can invest money in other cheap altcoins with potential price increases, so taking action quickly will get good results, we must always monitor the movements of altcoins so we can take steps quickly . not deceived by predictions of big profits but instead fell into a big gap.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

I would like to say that we should not be carried away by the things that we see now. A little green trend doesn't mean revival has finally happened in the market. I think that the reds will still be ruling for a while. Yes, greens might step in once in a while, but it is not the greens we all have been waiting for. It might take a little longer time for that to happen.
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

I think that we all shouldn't be deceived and get moved by this green trend because this isn't what we have been waiting for. The market is still very much unstable and we have to still keep this in mind. We need to be more patient and wait for an actual bull time. No body knows for sure when that is going to be, but we hope that it is pretty soon.
brjameng

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

I think investing when the market is at rising state can be the worst decision to make.
There are most likely the price has a possibilities to go down. The best way to invest would be when the price is down and it already reach it's lowest possible price.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

Hey mate today i saw market price started to go greeen way. Most of the coins started to improve. So i hope as like previous year, Bitcoin and ethereum will reach maximum price at this year. So do not rush to sell the coins.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

I think that this is one of those times when we should all decide what we want to do with our coins, if we want to keep holding or sell and cut our losses. After this the bear market that we go into will be relentless and there is no going back after this. It is good to see some green in the market as it helps people keep up hope but we should be very wary of it.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

I think that this isn't exactly what we have been waiting for. This is only but a temporary phase in the market because the bull season is still on, and will be on for a little more time. It will all be over though, and all of this that we are experiencing now will be worth  it in the end. Let's keep our faith in the system.
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

I think that this is not quite a trap. This is a recovery of the market that dragged on. I think that this will last no more than a month. Then everything will be fine and there will be growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: