Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many new Token, new project  (Read 3800 times)
minhchien9abandat (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:34:51 AM

I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin
chienlm05

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

So do I. I have miss Hydrogen Token because there are too many ANN  post. I haven't seen it untill finished ICO. So regret!
 Embarrassed Undecided
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

You can't follow all the crypto 24/7
Join some groups with signals/ICO reviews/news
whaletank club
And you will be informed well
i did the same and now i can follow a lot of coins to make a lot of money =)
chienmluc2

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

Let creat  a team and do teamwork. Your team won't miss any good project and you don't have to hard . what do you think about my ideal?
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

You are right due to large number of ICO some time we miss the big and most critical project. We do not research well about the projects as in resultant we loss our money and time. Do research and always join the project which have strong base.

Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

Too many peoples who think what he make ICO now and dont think about next steps.
Main reason for him collect moneys, and this born scam everywhere

eziodavinci

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

You can't follow all the crypto 24/7
Join some groups with signals/ICO reviews/news
whaletank club
And you will be informed well

Good advise, join some whale club and group about ICO. They usually give you detail information of which project is attended. By that way, you can save your time to do other thing and also make a right decision in investing.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

You are right due to large number of ICO some time we miss the big and most critical project. We do not research well about the projects as in resultant we loss our money and time. Do research and always join the project which have strong base.
Already number of projects are available in the market so we do not invest on ICO is the good deal. Because it is little critical investment and future possibilities of new projects is undermine so better we should protect our investment. Every investment have we decide our own so we should analyse the best platform then pick the right one.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

Yes, there are too many new token and projects in crypto and I believe this will still continue for some time but the best thing to do to avoid falling victim of scam is to do a very good research of any token or project before you invest or participate in it.
Entwine666

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Too many new Tokens, yes i agry, BUT not many enough really good innovative tokens. If one good token comes, then 1000 copies of it suddenly appear  Roll Eyes
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

Because of the large number of projects, there is a risk to miss a very promising project, as in the day there is about 10 or more ANN, and to have time to study them all, I have to understand their essence very superficially. It would be good to work in a team, when each member will be assigned a certain number of projects per day.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...

I also hate it, so many new Ico if you are an investor, it's hard to keep up you need a lot of funds, and its hard to discern which one is a legit site, scammers are also to good to imitate legit ICO, and there are a lot of services about ICO set up.
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

Would you mind sharing some link to that for follow up. This is the way forward because icos are really every where these days and most times you be in one and missing in the very best.  Cheesy
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

I think so...I don't have much time to research all new projects, I often miss good projects but, it's not something to be hated or regretted
I realized that I still had many opportunities to buy tokens or coins from the projects I passed when it was listed on the exchange
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

I do not have time to follow all the new tokens, it seems to me that this is simply unrealistic, there are so many of them and I decided to join the group that publishes new bounty companies, I join them and while all the companies are successful and I like everything!
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

Yes, there are so many projects out there that I don't even have the time to really study them.
So most of the time I look at the institutional investors behind it.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

There are many channels in social networks with independent reviews and ratings of current and upcoming ICO projects. With them it is somehow easier to choose a project. All money cannot be earned and it is impossible to be everywhere. We have to make choices, study, analyze, carry out a very large work and this is to participate in bounty campaigns, for investing in ICO work several times more.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

Yes, I agree that there are many new ICO token coming in the crypto market which I believe is a healthy environment for the bounty hunters and investors. This would mean that crypto currency is a good business for some ICO projects that people are looking for greater possibilities to earn by investing in ICO's.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

Increasing the number of new tokens on the falling market means that much more of them are scam. Also, many fail. For us, this means that it's harder to find a promising ICO project.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

Maybe the reason why many tokens created and born everyday, it is because mostly or maybe totally all newly campaign open would used different types of tokens which has also different in quality and price value.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
  Print  

Jump to: