Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many new Token, new project  (Read 3792 times)
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:44:23 AM

Too many new Tokens, yes i agry, BUT not many enough really good innovative tokens. If one good token comes, then 1000 copies of it suddenly appear  Roll Eyes
What I see is so because there are many projects that are dead and now there are also many projects that have sprung up then from now on if you want to invest in the project you should see first and now also many new tokens that appear
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:06:02 AM

Of course on behalf of businesses all want to open opportunities to get many results, so that new products must be created with various innovations. So we all have to really find a big project. Of course, by looking at the manager itself and how much of the followers of the project itselt. And don't carelessly join the bounty because it will give you a bad impact.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:25:53 AM

I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin
There is nothing we can do, when there is money to be made then everyone is going to try to make money out of the market, there is a lot of money that can be gotten if you are a skilled developer and many are seeing icos as their ticket for a better life, this means there are many scams in the market and projects that are  not worth anything but once in a while a good project will appear and the only way to identify it is by digging and discarding all the coins that do not offer anything new.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

Too many new Tokens, yes i agry, BUT not many enough really good innovative tokens. If one good token comes, then 1000 copies of it suddenly appear  Roll Eyes
What I see is so because there are many projects that are dead and now there are also many projects that have sprung up then from now on if you want to invest in the project you should see first and now also many new tokens that appear

actually with the projeck and more and more. I think this is a good thing. because it indicates that more interest and they want their projects based blockchain
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:55:34 AM

When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...

we cant stop those projects introduce here in forum and also in the social medias like twitter too much hype for all selfdropping tokens.  i think all we need to do is to read their purposes and how they creating new and unique thing and interesting use for the future so we can choose the right one.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:05:11 AM

I know that there are so many ICO projects and day by day so many new ICO projects created and not all of them are legit projects but I think it's not something too strange in this world because cryptocurrency world is very well known at the moment but it's not a perfect world, so many disadvantages need to be fixed and it's the reason why there are so many new ICO projects created to make this world become better but as I can see only few ICO project really can do that Smiley).
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:08:24 AM

Following new projects is harder than ever before. Thats why these ICO listing websites are popping up everyday, Most of them give good details about new ICO's but we should know that these sites can list an ICO by getting sponsors.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
collision00

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

There are numerous directs in interpersonal organizations with free audits and evaluations of present and up and coming ICO ventures. With them it is some way or another less demanding to pick a venture. All cash can't be earned and it is difficult to be all over. We need to settle on decisions, think about, dissect, complete an extensive work and this is to take an interest in abundance battles, for putting resources into ICO work a few times more.
TenukeyX

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:18:40 AM

It's too easy to make a fake ICO this time, there're many groups provide ICO services, you just have to pay 5 - 10 BTC and they will do everything for you.
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

Yeah;  so many token;  and alot of scam ico that just want to make money and run away; that why you have icodrops to help you filter the bad from the good projects
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:32:15 AM

Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I agree with you sir, we might definitely miss some good projects because scrap projects outnumbered them; it's like finding a needle from a pile of hay Grin. That's why I already lose my motivation in looking for good ICOs nowadays due to very small percentage of picking the right one, I think my fear of getting scammed or ending as a loser already conquered me right before I start.

So for now i'm playing safe, I just prefer btc and eth but if there's a new project which suddenly showed in the market with an outstanding performance then that is the right time for me to consider it for investing.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:43:45 AM

Yes...too much token everyday and most of them are just copycat of the pre existing ones. No personal agenda or vision and thats where we have to be very careful on which one's we're invest into.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

I think we can't do anything to change this situation cause at the moment it's really easy to create a new ICO project while there are so many services about ICO project creating which we just need to pay small amount of money to get a completely project Smiley. Number of ICO project will keep increasing day by day as long as investors still wanna earn money by investing in ICO project in this world Smiley.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

Missing good projects can really happen because of a lot of altcoins that's emerging the market and some good ones are hiding and didn't notice by anybody. Profitable icos are like golds that you need to dig deeper so we can have it. And sometimes I don't trust icos that hype too much because somehow it's just for show.

Xlmmooner

Activity: 57

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

There are plenty new projects each day, which is understandable, it's a free market and crypto is the future so everyone wants a piece of the pie

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

Yes, more and more new projects are eventually becoming meaningless projects. The project failed when entering the market and the token price dropped dramatically from the ICO price. A detailed examination is needed to find a good project and have potential in the future.
freya louis

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

Yes. New projects and new coins emerge every day. Only a few will be legit. We need to carefully select the project we will follow. Because a lot of scam projects are emerging. The investors are now beginning to hesitate to invest in new projects, because the high rating ICO does not guarantee the success of the project.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
zlatazema

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:49:59 AM

Really there are a lot of projects on the market.
I subscribe to the telegram channels of those ICO projects that I like. So it`is very convenient to monitor their updates.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

Because there are new ICO everyday and many starts ups want to turn their business in to blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. New coin and token listed on the market everyday and should also there are new money come in to the market. Suplly and demand should increase together to keep the price going up.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

Because there are new ICO everyday and many starts ups want to turn their business in to blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. New coin and token listed on the market everyday and should also there are new money come in to the market. Suplly and demand should increase together to keep the price going up.

Every day ICO project launching. But all bounty is are not go to success. Some project will be get the high level process moving. So before invest any ICO project. Learn the project information and read the whit sheet. It you thing project is best then invest and hold the token long time. Best project token will be increase the price coming future. So wait for the price increase then sell it. It good future saving and growth for your business. Most of the people get the more profit i the best ICO project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: