Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many new Token, new project  (Read 3792 times)
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin
This is the thing that will happen, as more and more people who know crypto then all things related to crypto it will increase. like a project, now more and more alternatives in facilitating our life and project is a right choice because it can have a role that is much more directed towards a thing. An example is the game token, I think it will be very good because sometime in the future could be many games will be integrated with the same token and this will certainly facilitate us in doing various things related to that specific thing.
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...

I totally agree with you, there are too many coins on the market that have little potential for certain reasons. In that, because of the large number of projects, we can miss the good ones - I also agree.
But from another point of view, there is simply no way for each project and a coin to be ideal and we only have a choice of great coins.
There will always be strong and weak.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitconceptbiz1

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

The fake projects launching nowadays are more than the genuine ones, and I think the reason for this is that the system is overcrowded.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

You’re right, there are too many new token and projects in crypto and I believe this will still continue for some time but the best thing to do to avoid falling victim of scam is to do a very good research of any token or project before you invest or participate in it. I say go for the projects that interest you and then start reading their whitepaper, investigate the team and if you like it then go for it. Liven is a good example of legit projects as its already operating in the market since 2014, makes their ICO credible and reliable.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

I totally agree with you, there are too many coins on the market that have little potential for certain reasons. In that, because of the large number of projects, we can miss the good ones - I also agree.
But from another point of view, there is simply no way for each project and a coin to be ideal and we only have a choice of great coins.
There will always be strong and weak.

It is necessary to find a team and analyze all projects coming to the market in order not to miss the most powerful and profitable project.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

in my opinion, it has become very natural because more and more years, technology will grow and eventually cryptocurrency is created and there are many solutions that can be provided from cryptocurrency.
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

Now there are several tokens a day, only there is no sense from them, and the projects do not really work

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
vertolesrix

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

I think it's good to have different projects since you have a lot of options to invest in or, as for me, you have more bounty campaigns to participate in. However, this trend could be dangerous since you have more options to fall into SCAM project which will take your money and never use it for explained, shown or said purposes of the project's development
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

In crypto is a very big problem, this is the lack of time to study crypto projects, the lack of time to study news. It will be very difficult for me to cope with so much information.

This is indeed so. In order to be aware of all the events and news, you shouldn't depart from the computer. Not everyone can afford this pleasure. Sometimes a whole day is not enough to miss anything.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

in my opinion, it has become very natural because more and more years, technology will grow and eventually cryptocurrency is created and there are many solutions that can be provided from cryptocurrency.
Naturally sir all of that must exist because the development of this technology must continue to grow right ,I agree that there is a new token coin and that all of them must have the advantages offered At this time ,bitcoin has been tested by more competitors

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

Is it bad? Definitely it is not. You have an opportunity to choose a project from a big heap of projects. Pay attention that you have a choice otherwise it would be so boring to choose from small amount of projects.By the way you need not to research every projects it would be better to choose the several most interesting projects to find out more about them and make a decision about participating in them actually I do the same.
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

Now have increased the requirements for registration and the passage of official steps that are necessary to increase people's trust in these projects, so it is possible to invest in projects now  Wink
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

Yeah, it is kind of overwhelming, seeing all types of projects coming out everyday, and you don't know which one is the best or at least the most legit, but it is still possible to generate a good amount of profits by working with them.
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

The more tokens, the more capital is distributed and in the end no one grows! Previously, there were few new projects and they were pumped with money after entering the stock exchange! Now everyone try to save their money and withdraw!
jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

It is quite positive for the market of cryptocurrencies because many new projects mean that many new and less would be attracted from world that are not related to cryptocurrency, so we need even more projects to be successful in the worldwide market.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

Yeah, if we are looking for the ICOs in the announcement or other webs, they are so many. The ICos are very growing and sometimes we are very confused to select which one. Moreover, some of them are scams. Hence, just be smart and careful to pick the right and legit ICO token.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

If you follow the cryptocurrency market, you will notice that when the market moves up the exchange rate, especially BTC and ETH, there will be many ICO campaigns with very good and potential bounty. The fact that projects were launched at a time of rising exchange rates is because they want the project to be successful, rather than the exchange rate of the ICO Token affected by the low exchange market. So at the end of 2018, many potential projects can invest as well as participate in the bounty.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
leonidas89

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

That's why you always have to be vigilant in this space!  There are MANY projects launching all the time now so it's especially important to check out all the fundamental aspects of each.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

Too many tokens from the new listings of ICO may be always coming. They are growing so fast and make many investors confused which one to choose. In this case, we need to learn and analyze many more projects to select. Of course, the one that we select is the best one, legit profits, and good project ideas.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:04:37 AM

Tons of ICOs everyday. I see too many projects. I think some of then are useless. Most ICo campaign is extended. That;s why investors may reluctantly invest in ICO. Only few ones from legitimate team and developers with true projects that are achievable. Many people are lazy to read whitepaper I think so they just see the project from superficial. ICOs with not attractive lay out in and clear roadmap will be abandoned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: