Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many new Token, new project  (Read 3792 times)
ryan2018

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:07:45 AM

I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

Right mate, there are too many crypto that we have to learn. But if you really intend to invest in long-term, try to take the time to analyze crypto which is on the top 50 crypto on coinmarketcap.com. Now they are in the undervalued phase and the opportunity to invest at least 10 crypto.
coremind

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:19:03 AM

With so many projects going on the easiest way to deal with them all is to tighten up on your Fundamental Analysis, No/weak team listed, no github or anonymous dev , to many tokens, high premine, to much hype(paid shilling) . These are all red flags,your going to miss out on projects but hopefully you'll be able to pick a few solid ones.

There are alot of scammers and poor projects that prey on people during these times. They expect people to miss these red flags and invest so stay vigilant.  
azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:22:52 AM

because there are so many ICOs, some time we lose big and most important projects. We did not research well about projects as we lost money and time. so many new Ico if you are an investor, it is difficult to keep you need a lot of funds, and it is difficult to distinguish which one is the official site, scammers are also good to imitate the legitimate ICO.
Komireak

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:12:50 AM

Indeed for each new undertaking accompanies another arrangements like Able as a result of existing crypto back activities that depend on incorporated framework which are powerless against hacking Able will settle it by adjusting decentralized fund arrangements with its Able claim account framework and furthermore to make it more available to different clients !
uramadahan

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:17:46 AM

When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...

Pretty much same here! Maybe a ranking system for the ANN threads additionally to the Merit system would be cool to filter them easily!
Vampirepro

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:23:14 AM

I agree with you, too many ICOs and ANNs every day, I think that even with 10 hours reading the forum you would not know about all the ICOs that come out, I can recommend several telegram groups and also check out pages like ICObench to know which projects are worth investigating, so you only read a few that look very promising and don't waste so much time with those that will inevitably fail.
jheipee19

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:29:44 AM

thats correct! many of those are not real as i experienced it before initially the project are very well planned and a lot of supporters.. However when the time that they are listed on exchanges, almost 3-4  weeks being on that exchange  they deleted their account in social media like fb,twitter ,etc. Then we lost our hopes its very disappointing why this people are so greedy and they dont have a sense of responsibility till the end.For me choose ico that has a complex and stable whitepaper. Also dont put your all money to 1 project.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:30:16 AM

As of today, there are many ico and token that is launching, but it is normal. All you have to do, is to evaluate each token to find out what fits on your standard need in cryptocurrency. For me, I have no problem with this, I'm glad that many ico are launching, and its a perfect opportunity.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:35:40 AM

Dear friend,
Yes, there are many coins appear everyday. A lot of campaigns, project was borned. And we are confused about those. This issue make us to choose good project difficulty. A lot of good project are missed. That is all.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:46:51 AM

yes, there are too many new tokens and new projects are popping up and I'm sure this will continue, but there is definitely a risk of a new token and our new project will be in danger of losing a promising project. But good steps to prevent fraud is to do serious research on every token or project before you join.
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:12:55 AM

Yes I agree that there are a lot of new tokens and coins that are being created each day. Never worry though as the bull run will be coming soon to us and will purge those who are not strong enough to withstand the bloodbath. Only few will survive this time.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:23:01 AM

basically, the more new projects that appear certainly causing more and more tokens that appear. as investors and bounty hunter, certainly, want to follow the legit ico because usually, the legit ico produce legit tokens as well. it's good if before following an ico we must really understand the ico.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:23:11 AM

Same like me, too many project make me confuse and sometimes I send wrong report to bounty manager. Some people say many project is good because can give positive impact into crypto market, it will grow up and create many opportunity make money. That's why I'll let people choose the best way for them. Just be careful with your decisions and make sure your asset is safe.  

Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:32:24 AM

I think it will take us more time to find the good one becasue there are many scams in the market. But it will be more chance for uds to hold because we have mroe choice with more coins. I like the thing in the market.
Yes agree that they will take longer time to choose the good one but its not a big deal if we are really able to choose the god one. The reality that we are in trouble to choose which one we should invest to because too many scam project and we will not let our money loss if we can prevent it.
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:33:26 AM

I agree with your opinion, you should be proud of the current situation that is starting to get crowded in the crypto market. More and more people are starting to realize the growing Blockchain technology where many "new coin popping" projects have sprung up, signifying that the crypto world has helped make as a company projects in the crypto world are easier and more transparent where investors from the community can get to know the project more directly by chatting directly to the ICO manager
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:44:04 AM

Yes, there are way too many cryptocurrencies and new ones being launched on a regular basis.  In total there are thousands of altcoins to choose from and it could be very complicated.  Research the ones you like and be picky with your decision.  If you don't like it, move on, and there's no reason to be married to just one crypto.
devilman59

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:46:27 AM

I prefer variety and quantity, so we can choose well and have the opportunity to know projects that we would not have thought of, although I think there should be certain regulations to avoid so many scams in this ecosystem, I also think that variety is the taste and that everyone should have the task of researching before investing.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

it is really hard to identify which project would go boom. A lot of projects are born each day, others with the same idea as existing tokens does, others have new ideas. Always read information to avoid joining bad projects.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:02:12 AM

I see from the table that only on this forum there is an average of two to six ICO projects per day. This is a fairly large number. Therefore, we are not able to follow all projects and participate, even in the most promising projects. In addition, if you have to choose a project to join a promising ICO project in a signature campaign, you sometimes have to spend a lot of time before you can choose a worthwhile one. However, we still need new promising tokens. Despite the fact that among ICO projects a lot of unprepared or simply fraudulent, this activity is still very useful.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:05:47 AM

Why need tp check the ANN section when you cant really find good project since lots are flooding the section,why not look for some sites that make a researches and assessments for evey ico projects that coming day by day.

Here is the site that might help you find one

https://icobench.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: