Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many new Token, new project  (Read 3792 times)
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:10:11 AM

Of course, many more coins in the crypto will make us feel confused in selecting which coin is preferable, legit, and promising. Of course, by the growing amounts of the new tokens, we must be smarter in analyzing the coins to invest or trade. It is a must for us if we want to get profits.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:14:56 AM

If one good project emerge, there might be hundred of similar one appears. Many tokens are created everyday, around six or seven for estimated. If you don't research well, you might lost a really good projects. I myself prefer projects related to agriculture. I think we should define the fields we want to join, the one that we see the potential.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:18:24 AM

too many unqualified projects that appear in crypto, we must be good at analyzing a project so as not to get stuck into a scam project.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:23:03 AM

You are right due to large number of ICO some time we miss the big and most critical project. We do not research well about the projects as in resultant we loss our money and time. Do research and always join the project which have strong base.

That's why we need to be extra careful in choosing ICOs. Due to this many new ICOs keep coming everyday if we don't research very well some big projects we really miss. In the end we end up in hype projects and scam that just wasting our time and effort.
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:32:43 AM

It is true. This was the year of 2018 year where lots of ICO project appears. So many new coins in the market. This shows that crypto is increasingly booming. But there is also disruptive, i.e. not the share of the number of projects with existing investors.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:44:16 AM

indeed, and many new tokens with new projects also didnt last for long time and cant survive or compete with other existing altcoins, i think we have a thaousand of altcoin which mostly unknown or unregistered in 100 biggest market cap on coinmarketcap. there are similar project with the same function of token. and so many scam also, we have to be very careful

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

Of course, many more coins in the crypto will make us feel confused in selecting which coin is preferable, legit, and promising. Of course, by the growing amounts of the new tokens, we must be smarter in analyzing the coins to invest or trade. It is a must for us if we want to get profits.
Everyday new coins are coming simply because not all coins are able to last for at least 6mos. Shitcoins may continue to come and go so we must make extra effort on finding good ICO's, and don't just invest if you see new coin in the market. New coins doesn't mean a good one, be careful Smiley
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

Of course! People are crazy about crypto and they think that everything is good. I think that everyone needs a lesson on maturity to invest here.

mohitsharma67

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin
Actually it is definitely true there have lot of new projects. That's we sometimes missed good projects and can't take advantage. Also some of them scam projects too.
udana123

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Yeah It is a quite a big challenge to find out perfect projects among the huge number of projects. However you can keep an eye on trusted channels that give filtered news regarding the ICOs and bounties. Reaching good projects will be easy with that
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:44:20 PM

You can't keep track of all the good projects. ICO ratings, it's just a waste of time. I try to stick to the group in Telegram which gives an alert about potentially good projects.

Bexomol

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:01:31 AM

Much the same as me There are an excessive number of tasks and ICOs seem each day, That makes me apathetic in perusing each venture. So there are such huge numbers of good activities that I have missed it. From late 2017 to now. Perhaps I missed in excess of 10 great activities.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

True. Really, it is almost as if new projects and tokens are born everyday. I wouldn't even argue with that, lol. There are really so many tokens, and it is almost becoming a problem to choose which one to invest in. Some are even a replica of others, and majority of them lack potential.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...

Many choices, but unfortunately that's what makes developers and investors equally difficult. And many of them decided to give a huge bonus to the initial investor, and of course it will affect the situation when the first token release in the market. And unfortunately, that goes against the purpose of everyone participating in ico. But this will continue to happen, until we all realize, that indeed a third party is still required in all financial instruments.
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

At least one new project is born every day, most of which are aerial projects. I am tired of watching these projects, but I can't refuse this loop because I need to make money!

Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

Well crypto world is becoming so large because is traversed all over the globe and there are so many people that are business inclined with diverse genuine idea and wanted to try it out on Blockchain technology so it's just left to someone to do critic analysis of any projects that comes our ways to determine which one to follow and one not to follow
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

there are many project includes good, bad and scam because of it we cannot research all the food one. we don't have a choice everyone of them want to create there own project. especially the scam project there are many of them.
phammai524511@gmail.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

The number of projects already available on the market, so we do not invest in ICO is a good thing. Because it is less important to invest and the future of new projects is weaker, we should protect our investments.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

I agree it's like an ocean, its hard to catch the right fish to cook, the market is saturated it's hard to keep up, you need to be a whale to invest on every ICO that are coming up, I wonder can these ICO still exist in the next two years, investors are now very picky.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:48:34 AM

there are many project includes good, bad and scam because of it we cannot research all the food one. we don't have a choice everyone of them want to create there own project. especially the scam project there are many of them.
95% of ICO projects are fraudulent and they are just trying to make a lot of money from investors. If you want to avoid these projects, it's best to look at community reviews from the project or go to ICO review pages to get a better view of the projects. Personally, I always be careful because when you invest, it means you have to take risks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: