Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many new Token, new project  (Read 3800 times)
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

Personally, I'm glad for a lot of new projects every month because I have a choice of goals for investments and places where I can participate in bounty campaigns.
dewidte

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

Much the same as me There are excessively numerous activities and ICOs seem each day, That makes me lethargic in perusing each task. So there are such a significant number of good undertakings that I have missed it. From late 2017 to now. Perhaps I missed in excess of 10 great ventures.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...

Well, welcome to the crypto world. Everyone feels the same opportunities and probabilities to benefit from the industry. And this is what happens, developers try not to lose the moment, even with almost the same project with each other. Not good, but that's the way to compete in this field, we'll always make choices at our own risk.
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

That's underrated mate, if you look into some review sites like icorating, icobench, menlo.one you'll see that it is expected that everyday there's 5-10 projects being borned. I don't think its a bad thing, because it increases the popularity of crypto which would bring a positive impact, giving us more investors and more money flowing.

I wouldn't trust icorating or icobench reviews if I were you. Some projects they rated high turned out to be vaporware until today. On the other hand, Menlo One is decentralized and  has an incentive system based on proof of reputation. Not sure how it works exactly but the fact that it's decentralized tells us that it can't be corrupted easily.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:49:53 AM

It's true, and I do not think it's good. Competition is very important, but too much will only make the market unravel and no project will get optimal support. There's always one or two occasions, but I think that's no better than gambling.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

I have to agree. There are way too many tokens being created on a daily basis and the worst part of all of them is that the scam tokens are more than the legit ones. At this point I am not sure that I can actually say that there are any legit tokens being created now, any token being brought into the market are just made by people who are trying to make some quick money.
RESPONSIBLE_

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:17:01 PM

Yes,there are too many new coins coming every day,just duplicating each others and only 1 of 100 will stay,so we need to find this one and invest into it.
ImTree

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

Yes, we are having so many new tokens, but it is okay for us to go. One side we can think that this will dump the overall prices on the market, but another thing is that those tokens are only for the particular projects.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:22:53 PM

There may be much more that will be coming out more to join the ones already in the market but the problem is how many of them are real and quality project that will end well and get listed in a quality exchange? I have noticed that most of them are just pure scam and looking for who to deal with and collect investors money and run away.
aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

no matter how many projects a token, because this is a world trade, where everyone can create freely and broadly to do his work as he wishes, the more projects the more people will come and join, all we need to do is be able to choose projects that good, which later the project can give a lot of profit.
work that everyone can follow in the world is a token project, it's best to look it up only in this bitcointalk forum

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
vuwleyum

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

I dont know by what means will I respond with those new tokens that are being conceived regular. Some of them are productive yet the majority of them were simply waste coins uncommonly on those tokens from airdrops. On the off chance that you are one of the most shrewd dealer then you will have the capacity to utilize those waste coins to pick up a benefit.
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:09:15 AM

Increasing the number of new tokens on the falling market means that much more of them are scam. Also, many fail. For us, this means that it's harder to find a promising ICO project.
yes I see that many new projects today but also many projects that are dead so from that I am sure with its many tokens and new projects you can follow a new project that can be promising and can be profitable because many projects are dead now

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

Crypto currency is now really developing at a rapid pace. Of course, you are not able to follow all ICO projects and all the events that occur in the world of crypto currency. With this it is necessary to accept. In our age of technology and technological progress, a person can not cover all incoming information. The Japanese are already suffering from this, where the technology is highly developed. Therefore, we need to learn to selectively approach information. There is nothing to be done, the rhythm and quality of our life changes.
godraphael

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:49:43 AM

Absolutely right. Due to the rapid growth of cryptocurrency, A lot of projects come up almost everyday, some legit and some scams. Truth is,  no-one really have the resources to cover them all. Making researches and Keeping yourself up to date by subscribing to tested and trusted ICO channels, coupled with working with a referral team goes a long way to helping you keep tracks on legit crypto projects.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:08:22 AM

for me it does not matter with many new token projects that arise, as long as they all have clear goals and have careful planning, but I'm sorry to hear that behind many new projects there are some people to exploit this situation. by trying to run a fake project for its own benefit. And this is what we should avoid.

matej krkic

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:09:59 AM

I think it's better to stay away from ICO now. The market needs some time for regulation, it will defend us from scam ico
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

I think it's better to stay away from ICO now. The market needs some time for regulation, it will defend us from scam ico
Most ICOs at the present time are scams. The market is going down and it is not a good time to invest in ICO. It is best to stay away from ICO as you say. Many successful ICOs have been reduced 5-10 times compared to ICO prices. So staying away is the best way

Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

Spot on, it is not that people are not doing research that is the problem here, the problem is that there is just way too many coins that you cannot simply research them all to know which ones are good or not so in situations like these you just see people going with the ones that they think are good and hoping for the best and it is not like we can blame them for this either, we are all human. There should be rules on who and how you can make new coins so we can curb this menace.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

Why do you think there is no movement on the market now? Do not you think that today there are a lot of projects on the market that do not gain the required amount? It seems to me that today the market is replicating projects that are not needed at all. This is our problem.
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

I agree.

There are thousands of coins in the crypto money world, tokens waiting to enter hundreds of markets.

There may be a digital money deposit soon. Prices are not rising very fast because there are too many coins in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: