Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 11:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many new Token, new project  (Read 3805 times)
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

Yes, right. We're seeing at least 2-3 projects/coins launching daily. Many of them seems to be good at the first but on launching price goes down by more than 90% within a week or so. This is really going out of hand now and many people are getting scammed on daily basis. People need to be more active with choosing the right project.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

Yes, there are thousands of them and will be more because new projects are introduce everyday. All you have to do, is to analyst is the project reasonable enough to be in the blockchain and it could really revolutionize in the  industry.

KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

A lot of people have got the idea behind blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, and ICOs. It will continue to flow more and more. There are various strategies you can use to figure out those that are genuine. You can join telegram channels where they do not post too many campaigns but select the potential ones.

If you are selecting a bounty on the platform, search through a lot of them and make a choice. Read around them.
hoangha

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

Yes, there are a lot of new project every day . So it is difficult and need more time to find out a good project if you want to invest in this market because scam projects in everywhere
hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

Dear friend,
Yes, many coins were borned everyday. And that make us confused. We are so hard to determine the good coins to invest. We can miss many potential coins. It is not good for us. You hate it, I hate it and everyone hate it too.
Apollyon
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

I disagree, there are not enough tackling real challenges with real feasibility.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

I know there are many new projects and ICOS born every day but not all are waste projects. There are some good projects too and I think new tokens or new projects mean that many people are starting to look for cryptocurrency as an opportunity to develop projects by looking for investors with cryptocurrency.
Oyshi.Iqbal89

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

I agree with you bro you are right due to large number of ICO some time we miss the big and most critical project. We do not research well about the projects as in resultant we loss our money and time. Do research and always join the project which have strong base.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

Because crypto is really hyped lately, many start up developer is doing a cryptocurrency project and this is also make me sure crypto is really the future of this world
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

Yes you are right thats why we search first before we participate such of those campaign because some of them are fake and there is also a true but thats the part of this digital technology thats why they made this decentralize and aninomity.
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

Yes, you are quite right - so much projects appearing every day I have never seen before. And it takes so much time now to learn the project and choose the good one. It is as clear as a day that everyone wants to get the profit and wants not to loose a chance. But all that we have is to be more attentive and hope on our luck
suzanne5223

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

A lot of people have got the idea behind blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, and ICOs. It will continue to flow more and more. There are various strategies you can use to figure out those that are genuine. You can join telegram channels where they do not post too many campaigns but select the potential ones.

If you are selecting a bounty on the platform, search through a lot of them and make a choice. Read around them.
For a lot of new token been created does proof that people are now understanding the gravity of crypto currency potentials and there are a lot of ways to choose genuine project out of fake seems some scammer abuse the power of crypto currency but joining a telegram group is not the way to figure out genuine ICOs.

batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:04:57 AM

This illustrates the prosperity of the encrypted world, but too many spurious projects will in turn affect the overall situation of the market.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:21:39 AM

This is cool because such diversity can only have a positive impact on the market situation. Thanks to this, the cryptocurrency community is becoming more, which can not be assessed negatively
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:26:59 AM

There are indeed a number of projects out there, new commingnin while some are the old ones we have heard before, all of them different in quality and promise,. This leaves us spoiled for choice. This. Variety gives you an. Opportunity to settle for only the best there is chose wisely
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:27:45 AM

When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
It is one evidence that there are a lot of people wants to create such coins which can cause regrets to those people who received it.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

Now it is very hard to find a promising project because of a pile of not good ICOs. Every day create new tokens that do not have value just to earn in an easy way.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

In the last six months have been reached so much money through the Ico's but as we can see it's not so good for the market. Too much useless projects.
Caogou

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

No, there must be more than one every day. Now I think at least 100 ICOs are released every day. Different platforms, rating websites and different places are recommending different projects. There are many different things.This is very exaggerated, and I think this is very bad for the development of this market.
bowonakulo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

idap.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

I think many are tempted by the ease of obtaining funds through IOO, even though even with a modest project, I see that there must be clear and strict regulations in order to ensure the safety of investor funds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: