Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 05:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many new Token, new project  (Read 3807 times)
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

Yes there are indeed many tokens that appear, and only a few can succeed because the average will fail, we must be more careful in choosing it because if it is wrong it will be dangerous.
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin
it is true that the amount of crypto rasising ICO everyday is too many but most of them dont even have any special for us to invest, moreover, the market is suffering huge lost so it is very hard for investors to use their money to invest in a project without anything unique, so i guess if the market does not recover, ICOs will not easily success at this time.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:58:03 AM

When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I agree with you, there are too many new projects and new tokens, the cryptocurrency market doesn't need so many coins. I hope, that someday the weakest projects will cease to exist and people will stop releasing bad ICO projects
The problem is not coins disappearing since most coins disappear after only one year, the big problem is that many thousands of coins appear every year and many people lose a fortune thinking they are investing in the next bitcoin when in fact they are investing in the next bitconnect that is going to scam many users and steal their funds.
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:03:37 AM

It's true what you say if there are now lots of new tokens, new projects, and new ICOs every day. Sometimes I'm also uncomfortable because most of them are not mature in their project planning. Many developers are too premature to release their projects, causing ICO fraud. I can only advise the bitcointalk to create an official institution that handles the emergence of new projects and new ICOs. It is this party who will give permission for ICO operations and provide an assessment of the feasibility of the ICO. Therefore, before the ICO is released, the ICO must carry out several stages of testing so that the ICO present in the community are truly responsible ICOs.
Bahokiki

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:12:11 AM

A lots of new projects and a lots of shit projects haha
So we must choose the succeeding one for the better income
Defimwh

Activity: 321

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:15:02 AM

I think the new coins are part of the ICO business, it cannot be denied and cannot be rejected because of the economic turnover in the ICO coin
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:16:16 AM

Yes, right now there are hundreds of tokens that complement thousands of coins, this is what makes the token competition very tight, with investors not increasing significantly, it is important to choose tokens with potential benefits.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:17:58 AM

You have been more careful about with new ico project so far, I have seen many ico project always delay for listing their coin on the market exchange with thousand reason. Try to join bounty campaign to take less risk of your money investment to take care less your money.
catherinaos

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:31:25 AM

Yes,there are too many new coins coming every day,just duplicating each others and only 1 of 100 will stay,so we need to find this one and invest into it.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2408
Merit: 343

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:54:44 AM

More tokens means more opportunities because you will not feel empty about opportunity if there will a lot of token because you can easily choose on what token to choose or project to invest and that will become the key for you to increase you bitcoin or any cryptocurrency into a higher amount and become successful from taking advantage of opportunities from tokens and projects.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:08:12 AM

but all the emerging projects that I saw had the same idea as existing projects, causing many ICOs to fail.
MeganJenkins1212

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

I think you should join a group or create a team for avoiding this kind of problem. Take your time for finding the right ICOs and research more about those token and you can also consult with experts.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:48:58 AM

So do i. I get a headache every day because I read too many white papers. Embarrassed
However, many of the white papers intended to address the same issues, I think such new ICO projects are very competitive.

Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:00:54 AM

it is true that many new projects are now in the bounty, and there are also lots of new tokens in the bounty campaign, so that many tokens are scams and also many project projects are scam, this results in reducing the interest of the workers who will join the bounty campaign, because many coins are scams and projects that are scam.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:01:18 AM

many ico are coming out and there are so many tokens or coin promotions but beware of joining because not all ico that they promote will be legit to be tested before you invest or buy their coin.
Abbey77

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

Yes, there are to many tokens and protect, but we should make some research before we enter the campaign, so there will never be any regrets
azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:16:28 AM

Too many people think what he is doing for the ICO now and don't think about the next step. Do research and always join projects that have a strong base.
vokokawev658

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:29:56 AM

Yes...too much token every day and most of them are just copycat of the pre-existing ones. No personal agenda or vision and that's where we have to be very careful on which ones we're investing into.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

Well this is true there are many new token existing so some are scam and some are legit. Do some investigation on which are liable and true to their objective. This is our best ways to search so that we can get rid of those new token.
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

Quite true most of them outside now are just clones of pre-existing projects even at that they are shallow and vague
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: