Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many new Token, new project  (Read 3792 times)
Cilorku

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

There are so many people who do business with a variety of original ideas and want to try it on Blockchain technology so it's only left to someone to analyze criticism of whatever project comes. If you don't do research well, you might lose a very good project.
UmitatsuKen

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:11:22 AM

Making researches and Keeping yourself up to date by subscribing to tested and trusted ICO channels, coupled with working with a referral team goes a long way to helping you keep tracks on legit crypto projects.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

Moreover, these new tokens that are just in ICO stage are attracting investors without even realizing that it is a scam if not is only just a garbage token once it hit cryptomarket. As the blockchain technology becomes the mainstream of the asset class, then it is drawing the attention of other industries to also adopt the technology creating another new token.

Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

Yes, there are lots of new token because of different campaigns that are coming out in the cryptocurrency. Biggest campaigns sometimes we did not see because of different new projects are going. Check always the projects you are participating because we cannot assure all are good there are a lot of scammers.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

It must be known that there are currently hundreds of projects that use the ethereum platform, Waves and so on, it is too easy to make tokens of course be the reason for everyone to make tokens, this is what makes the competition very tight and difficult.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

More and more new projects at this time make us be conscientious in finding project ICO. Not all of the new project is nice and definitely a lot of scams. You should be able to get a very nice project so that you can get a very good result.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

And watch out because I think there will be more cryptos to come out in the future it's going to get crazier and crazier. Someday, it will be the only currency to remain and the possibility of eliminating physical currencies may just happen.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

There's a new AD series every week, so it's difficult to decide which ads to invest in and participate in the bounty program.

There are too many COINS these days, and most of these projects are building what others already have, making space so crowded that a market downturn is inevitable.
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

but of the many new ico projects not accompanied by the quality of the ico, of the many new ico right now there are also many ico who eventually become a scam ico, and there are some of the ico whose scams have ico quality that looks good, while ico is successful have less good ico quality, so now be more careful if you want to participate in an ico project.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

I don't think we can participate in all ICOs no matter what. You can just participate in some few and you inability to locate some good projects cannot br blamed on the fact that there are several projects out there. Maybe, you couldn't search well enough.
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

I think with a lot of new ico that appears it makes the investors are confused to choose ico to be followed. certainly, the investors also have their own criteria to choose ico so they can get the legit ICO. with a lot of ico also makes competition between ico increasingly tight. we must be really smart in choosing ico.
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

I don't think we can participate in all ICOs no matter what. You can just participate in some few and you inability to locate some good projects cannot br blamed on the fact that there are several projects out there. Maybe, you couldn't search well enough.
I think even if you search enough, you just cannot invest in all good projects you will certainly miss out in some. we have all missed out in some good projects in the past and will still miss out in some more it is normal but just try to make sure you pick out the good ones for that you will be investing on.
25espia1994

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

you're right. so what you have token to sell is that the market is at a premium. because the market value is not stable at any given time it may have a trading strategy to get more money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2216

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

join one of the existing projects and better improve the quality of the project you follow.
That's why you need to analyze it first because everyday there's new coming token and project. That's why you need to study and check all the details about it before you choose it. And it's better if you know very well the token or project, so you will know if its have potential or not then it will help you to know if you you have skill how to choose the good or best token and project.

This is correct. Analyze the token you want to invest in. Be informed whether the team and their project is reliable or not.

But what does "too many" mean? Maybe the current count of ICOs is "too low"? Moreover, I guess that we will see more different ICOs in the future. This is a normal thing. I suppose that the entire crypto exchange market of altcoins will be more segmented than today.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...

i just invest The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX, they just finished their 1st tranche ITS was over subscribe 156%. It was really a new concept project, u can go to their website have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
for me, this is really a new and good concept project. maybe u can do some research by yourself

What a coincidence, this GCOX also got me attention. sadly my subscription got reject due to oversubscribe. i guess this GCOX could be the next black horse.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:22:56 AM

There are so many people who do business with a variety of original ideas and want to try it on Blockchain technology so it's only left to someone to analyze criticism of whatever project comes. If you don't do research well, you might lose a very good project.
Yes and it's normal for me, just like the real world and the internet every day there is new website going live but only few beneficiate from the long tail effect and got mass adoption. Thought?
Omela44
Copper Member

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:10:35 AM

It's really hard to keep track of all the new projects that appear every day. Most of them seem to be scam, but a few good projects keep coming back.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:49:34 AM

With the emergence of companies using the full application/capabilities of blockchain technology, more and more ICOs are also coming out with different vision of their tokenized projet. Some of them are just also a scam fooling investors around while some of them will not also last long after it's been listed in the market.

bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:59:50 AM

Yes, there are too many tokens and new projects in Crypto and I'm sure this will continue for a long time, but the thing you have to do is research the new tokens or whatever you want to buy for investment.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

i just invest The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX, they just finished their 1st tranche ITS was over subscribe 156%. It was really a new concept project, u can go to their website have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
for me, this is really a new and good concept project. maybe u can do some research by yourself

What a coincidence, this GCOX also got me attention. sadly my subscription got reject due to oversubscribe. i guess this GCOX could be the next black horse.

totally agree with u Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: