Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 11:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many new Token, new project  (Read 3807 times)
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:44:36 PM

You should not care about new projects, Just focus on well-developed projects in the current crypto. We can't find out all the projects here because it's too much. If it is good then surely in the future we will know it

New projects also have good points, if after looking through the old projects and do not see the potential investment for themselves. I will look for new projects, and know first hand I will see a project that I can make a lot of money
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

There are some good projects out there but I agree with you that they are very hard to find since there are way too many projects that are brought into the market on a daily basis. Now there are more scam coins out there than there are legit projects which makes it hard to find a good project to invest into. Just that now it takes a lot of research to determine the good ones

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

Everyday in criptomarket start so many projects that became difficult choose one good.  before nedd read alot about project, see ann and whitepaper so can do idea is this project really good or its scam. need be very careful 
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

Everyday in criptomarket start so many projects that became difficult choose one good.  before nedd read alot about project, see ann and whitepaper so can do idea is this project really good or its scam. need be very careful 
Yes, a lot of projects and launched of tokens that's why it's difficult to choose because it is necessary that the possibilities to scams, be careful for choosing an project to avoid risky of money that you invest or buy with.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

After all, the world is developing and today most often it would really be better to simply invest in new and promising ideas that would change the world, because change is always good, but the most important thing is for the better.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:44:23 PM

If all the tokens are good and solve some problems in our society I don't think it is a bad thing to have many of them. Many tokens will bring cryptocurrencies to the society. I believe that cryptocurrencies is the future of money and shares and becouse of this the more of it we have the better for all of us.
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

Yes that is very bad issue. We are sometimes missing very good projects because there are too many scam projects and average projects. Because of these we can not realise the best projects. That is really painful because of that we need to work as a team. 1 person cannot analyze all of these icos but 10 20 people can do that easily.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

yeah, i'm too, so many ICOs was born everyday, sometime we will a good project because we lose so much time to research the projec that we can join in.
so we need the way or solution to resolve this problem, if we can resolve it, we will earn more profit from the ICOs
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

Yes, I hope they do collaborate with each other to achieve earlier mass adaption.

thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
there are too many ico projects in 2018, and they compete there are really good and many are scam so we have to be careful in choosing the project
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

there are too many ico projects in 2018, and they compete there are really good and many are scam so we have to be careful in choosing the project

A lot of new icos are created and most of them turned scammed already with different reasons but there are still some few that still running and I think some of them are really serious to achieve their goals.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

There many project because there are many scam project too.  Its other were to be left to only real projects?  It won't be that much.. 

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

And we are waiting for even more projects, even more ideas, even more failures and dazzling success, of course there will be many more failures, but not all projects become giants.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

Just too many tokens, project on a daily basis.  Even many of the tokens already in market are facing survival of the fittest, lots of them as just as good as dead.
The unfortunate part of these tokens is that, many do not have a tangible product or problem to solve. Some people just gathered somewhere calling themselves team in order to scam investors. This was part of the reasons investors are being afraid of investing and it's having a negative impact on crypto market because investment security is not guaranteed due to the advent of these many tokens.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

The important thing is not having too many coins, but having qualified and workable coins. We see scam coins that don't work anywhere. Most of them have a constantly falling price and a decreasing market volume Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

You are right due to large number of ICO some time we miss the big and most critical project. We do not research well about the projects as in resultant we loss our money and time. Do research and always join the project which have strong base.
That is why we are called bounty hunters. You cannot see all bounty campaigns and you cannot participate in all. So you just need to keep hunting until you are able to get the best for yourself.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

That is right. In that state we got confuse and we mistaken that good projects to the others.
In return we lost all our efforts. So we should be more careful in choosing projects.

The large number of projects makes it difficult for us to make a choice on which projects we should invest. And even if we want to invest, in-depth research is needed so that we are not fooled by fake projects. If we have no good knowledge on how to recognize good project, it is better to stay away from it.

Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:20:42 PM

The proficiency of too many similar projects which seems to be targeted to solve one challenge is one the reasons why the ico business is dwindling in recent times.
Developers keep creating tokens that does not have use.
If there were regulations this wouldn't have been the issue now.
Mavis

Activity: 297
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

developers who endeavor to collect investments for projects that will never be born continue to harm the crypto world. The trust in the ICO world has fallen to the lowest level of all time. People who competed to get a token from the ICO last year stepped back thinking this year.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

I agree with you. Actually this can be the thing which pushed the market down... Too many wortheless projects came out lately...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: