Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:59:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Voting systems for projects  (Read 110 times)
bulharm (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

Hi,

what voting system for projects do you know or seen implemented?
(Dis)Advantages?

I plan implement some voting based on masternode holders.
Anybody did already smtg like this in java/php/python?
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

You can try to create polls to see which methods are more preferred by the majority of the people. This will make the work easy and will be able to give a good insight with the work you want to do.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

It is the first time I have found out about this. in my opinion, this voting system is really worth using because it is very convenient and user-friendly. despite the fact that i m not a great expert i like it
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

Open Vote Network, NXTvote, DemocraryEarth are few popular voting systems. They are more or less similar that's why it's hard to identify disadvantages.
BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

The voting system project can be a standard project. If someone builds it well then it is expected that the market will be full. In this case, you can create the one that you feel comfortable with. Maybe php or python.
a2zC

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

to be honest I don't have clear knowledge about  this topic,  cryptocurrency market is updating on a very fast rate so many new version are coming on our way it will take some time to observe all of them properly , but soon the investors will be familer with these unique projects
krypto taide

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

The voting structure will allow Safinus to resolve this problem. Only assets which are accepted by a majority vote of managers and investor which  will become accessible for trade. Managers are able to invest fund in crypto market and it’s a wide verification project.
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

By voting it will get various views so that it can help you to project. This makes it easier for decision-making in action by knowing all the risks.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

You can try to create polls to see which methods are more preferred by the majority of the people. This will make the work easy and will be able to give a good insight with the work you want to do.

Yups OP should post like a polls survey for formality as people here are lazy to vote specifically.but if you added a pol choices then maybe they will consider this as that

By voting it will get various views so that it can help you to project. This makes it easier for decision-making in action by knowing all the risks.

Yeah right,thats why i adviced him to mke a formal polls for what he wanted to Be clarifies
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

Democracy Earth is one of the popular voting system which is used by most of the people. It has good security and work safely.
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:14:24 PM

Actually it’s really a great idea I think based on this you can choose where the majority votes also this will be great because they will vote which is good for you or them so you can get clear idea and easily differentiate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: