Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥💥⭐️DESTREAM⭐️💥 - 🔥 Global Financial Ecosystem for Streamer 🚀  (Read 15855 times)
Mistswoonanyd

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:05:19 AM

The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
zefirk

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

This project is great.I hope it will succeed in the future Kiss
Tatsita

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

Thank you! We will try to justify your hopes Wink
silverstein_robert

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

Is the plan open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your idea have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your business?
marciano
Copper Member

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

This project is very interesting and I have visited website of this project but I did not see how long it took to complete the token sale. How many months needed for development end their sale tokens? https://destream.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=bounty
ICO and token sale will be finished on 30th of september. Join our telegram chat to get more info! https://t.me/DeStreamEN

Thank you for explaining when the sale tokens will end on this project and it seems true that I have to join their telegram group to find out more about the development of this project.
Welcome!

Managing campaigns on bountyplatform.io
▬▬ ● ● Marketing support ICO ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ●Technical support and advice of bounty hunters● ● ▬▬
marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

Is the plan open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your idea have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your business?
Hello! You can find all info here . Also, you could join our telegram chat and ask any questions! https://t.me/DeStreamEN

descstilat

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

The idea team is working on their best work for the plan, they want to improve the idea and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone. i think they are busy now busy with ico
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

DeStream is the first decentralized global financial ecosystem for streamers. This team strives to build a multifunctional financial ecosystem using decentralization and blockchain technology. To do this, DeStream project uses Stratis fork with consensus that is modificated for DeStream purposes. I really like this project. He has great prospects for development.
marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

The idea team is working on their best work for the plan, they want to improve the idea and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone. i think they are busy now busy with ico
Yes, you're right!

marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

DeStream is the first decentralized global financial ecosystem for streamers. This team strives to build a multifunctional financial ecosystem using decentralization and blockchain technology. To do this, DeStream project uses Stratis fork with consensus that is modificated for DeStream purposes. I really like this project. He has great prospects for development.
Thanks a lot!  Smiley

RobersonRichard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

Hey,  Of course, this plan is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

Hey,  Of course, this plan is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
Yes. We are doing our best and hope that our project will give people a convenient and profitable product.

zefirk

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

DeStream will be public attention with the use of blockchain technology will reduce transaction fees more than twice.
marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

DeStream will be public attention with the use of blockchain technology will reduce transaction fees more than twice.
Right you are! Wink

ChrisRuth

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

really nice business sir, when i read the whitepaper, then the sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app, yeah
marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

really nice business sir, when i read the whitepaper, then the sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app, yeah
Thank you! Smiley

marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

DESTREAM ANNOUNCES MAJOR PARTNERSHIP WITH BITFURY

Bitfury, a leading full-service blockchain technology company, is partnering with DeStream. Bitfury will provide consulting services on smart contract development as well as implementation of the Lightning Network protocol. Both of these projects, among other benefits, will increase transaction speed and efficiency of micropayments.

Users of the platform will be able to send donations to their favorite artists with certainty that the funds will reach their destination, as the blockchain system will ensure the transparency and efficiency of all transactions.

The DeStream's partnership with Bitfury is an important milestone in promoting the project platform and will ensure the creation of high quality content.

To learn more about Bitfury, visit www.bitfury.com.

marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

WE STARTED ACCEPTING BANK CARDS!

Now we are accepting Bank Cards as an additional payment method! Our calculator allows you to check the DST exchange rate and buy the desired number of tokens. After the purchase is made, DST tokens are transferred automatically to your account. It’s the last month for the Public Sale! Don’t miss your chance to get a 5% bonus on your DST token purchase!

Accepted Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, STRAT, DOGE.

Available Bonuses:

+5% September 12 - 19

0% September 19 - 30

All STRATIS holders will get an additional 5% bonus, regardless of the Token Sale date.

Get on board and join the DeStream Token Sale, use a great DST token value offered to its holders!

DeStream is the first decentralized global financial ecosystem for streamers, based on the STRATIS Blockchain fork. The platform plans to tap into the streaming market, dramatically lowering the donation fees to 0.77% per transaction. Streamers will take an advantage of the DeStream ecosystem usage, comparing to other competitors that charge up to 20% in fees.

marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

Decentralized Platform to Substantially Reduce Streaming Commission Fees to 0.77 Percent (Article about DeStream)

A new, decentralized global platform is aiming to help streamers keep more of their earnings — and create a blockchain-driven ecosystem where they will find it easier to receive donations from their loyal viewers.

According to DeStream, the esports market is growing, and as a result, audiences on popular streaming services such as Twitch, YouTube and Mixer are increasing by an average of 10 percent a quarter. This has coincided with a rise in the sums of money being donated to streamers by appreciative fans. A company presentation cites figures from SuperData Research which show donations to professional gamers neared $800 million in 2017 alone.

Full article here

Vissers Niga

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

Greetings all! I like the project and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: