Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥💥⭐️DESTREAM⭐️💥 - 🔥 Global Financial Ecosystem for Streamer 🚀  (Read 15852 times)
marciano
Copper Member

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

Greetings all! I like the project and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
Thanks! All info on our site https://destream.io/. Whitepaper: https://destream.io/media/1101/whitepaper_en.pdf

Managing campaigns on bountyplatform.io
▬▬ ● ● Marketing support ICO ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ●Technical support and advice of bounty hunters● ● ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zefirk

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

This is the best project i have ever seen in my crypto life because it is growing day by day and the investors are happy to see the response of the people to this project. Great idea and hardworking team.

Good luck
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

Given the growing popularity of streamers and online broadcasts, creating a platform that solves the problems of this market is very interesting and timely. The DeStream platform will provide  advantages to all its participants.
marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 07:13:55 AM by marciano

Tonight. 8 pm. Two naked gnomes performed by DeStream Founder Anar Mekhtiev and famous streamer @guit88man are running among Azeroth in the World of Warcraft. Don't miss it!

Follow the link to watch this incredible stream:  twitch.tv/guit88man

marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

This is the best project i have ever seen in my crypto life because it is growing day by day and the investors are happy to see the response of the people to this project. Great idea and hardworking team.

Good luck
Thank you very much!

marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

Given the growing popularity of streamers and online broadcasts, creating a platform that solves the problems of this market is very interesting and timely. The DeStream platform will provide  advantages to all its participants.
Yes, right! Thanks.

mashutka444

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

Within the framework of the project there is a strong group that will find the right solution for achieving the set goals.
decibel1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 285

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Pretty excited to be among the first people in this thread!
With that being said, I have a question for you –this whole streaming thing, does it show signs of slowing down? I mean, is it going to be as popular, say, a year or two from now? Maybe it's gonna be even MORE popular?
idoycodet

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

DESTREAM ANNOUNCES MAJOR PARTNERSHIP WITH BITFURY

Bitfury, a leading full-service blockchain technology company, is partnering with DeStream. Bitfury will provide consulting services on smart contract development as well as implementation of the Lightning Network protocol. Both of these projects, among other benefits, will increase transaction speed and efficiency of micropayments.

Users of the platform will be able to send donations to their favorite artists with certainty that the funds will reach their destination, as the blockchain system will ensure the transparency and efficiency of all transactions.

The DeStream's partnership with Bitfury is an important milestone in promoting the project platform and will ensure the creation of high quality content.

To learn more about Bitfury, visit www.bitfury.com.

DESTREAM is rightly considered to be the first platform on which streamer protection mechanisms began to work and they feel very good here and can even earn good money. An interesting project for getting to know the digital world. Added by joining BITFURY will ensure the creation of high quality content.
marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

DESTREAM ANNOUNCES MAJOR PARTNERSHIP WITH BITFURY

Bitfury, a leading full-service blockchain technology company, is partnering with DeStream. Bitfury will provide consulting services on smart contract development as well as implementation of the Lightning Network protocol. Both of these projects, among other benefits, will increase transaction speed and efficiency of micropayments.

Users of the platform will be able to send donations to their favorite artists with certainty that the funds will reach their destination, as the blockchain system will ensure the transparency and efficiency of all transactions.

The DeStream's partnership with Bitfury is an important milestone in promoting the project platform and will ensure the creation of high quality content.

To learn more about Bitfury, visit www.bitfury.com.

DESTREAM is rightly considered to be the first platform on which streamer protection mechanisms began to work and they feel very good here and can even earn good money. An interesting project for getting to know the digital world. Added by joining BITFURY will ensure the creation of high quality content.
Thank you!

marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

Today our guest was streamer #pashadizel.
We discussed business ideas and talked about advantages of our DeStream platform. Pasha shared his experience and told us about the problems faced by streamers.

marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

Unlike many projects we are engaged in product development during the ICO. Take a look at our design example that was approved by streamers community.

What do you think?

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

I saw many people who responded well to this project, this is a great start to achieving success. your platform is very attractive and can provide good benefits for people who invest here. I am sure this project will get a lot of support and successfully in the future.
marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

I saw many people who responded well to this project, this is a great start to achieving success. your platform is very attractive and can provide good benefits for people who invest here. I am sure this project will get a lot of support and successfully in the future.
Thanks, we are going to blossom!

marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

DESTREAM ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH KYCBENCH

On 20th September 2018, DeStream establishes a partnership with KYCBench in order to stay compliant with GDPR and ISO27001. This is a very important step in project’s security and willingness to combat any potential threats associated with criminal activities described in the 5th Anti-Money Laundering Directive.

Full article here

zefirk

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

DeStream will be public attention with the use of blockchain technology will reduce transaction fees more than twice Wink
zefirk

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

Is there any minimum or maximum amount you can invest ?
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:53:01 AM

With this program the fees charged to streaming systems can reach 10% changed to up to 0% .. Very good news for Destream users
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

What your difference from recent Play2Live for example? As I understand they offer wider services then Destream. Can you write this? Or maybe have you some articles with the comparison or benefits? I try to find the key difference because I think this branch is a quite promising for the closest future
marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

What your difference from recent Play2Live for example? As I understand they offer wider services then Destream. Can you write this? Or maybe have you some articles with the comparison or benefits? I try to find the key difference because I think this branch is a quite promising for the closest future
Hi! You can watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8KfHXnmaVQ . Hope you'll get an answer! Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: