Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥💥⭐️DESTREAM⭐️💥 - 🔥 Global Financial Ecosystem for Streamer 🚀  (Read 15852 times)
zefirk

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

Decentralization will allow us to exclude payment systems from the process and reduce numerous transactions costs. Thus, we will improve the quality of the content and the streamers will be allowed to focus on creation.
marciano
Copper Member

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

DESTREAM PARTNERS WITH VENTURE CAPITAL TO SPEED UP THE PROJECT’S DEVELOPMENT

We are happy to announce that DeStream has successfully reached its soft cap of $5.500.000, passing the analytics and verification process of the venture fund, and getting a commitment for additional project funding! It allows us to cover fully the soft cap and move to the next funding round. Currently, all documents are waiting to get signed by the venture capital and different regulators. At the earliest possible date, we’ll officially announce the details about our new partnership

Full article here

Managing campaigns on bountyplatform.io
▬▬ ● ● Marketing support ICO ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ●Technical support and advice of bounty hunters● ● ▬▬
avheapres

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:09:49 PM

Hello, can you recommend me how to choose a good bounty project to participate?
vikdor

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

I'm looking for projects in sites that show project popularity, risk opportunity and expert rating. Then enter google and find out whether the project offers bounty. It's not that hard.
avheapres

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

I'm looking for projects in sites that show project popularity, risk opportunity and expert rating. Then enter google and find out whether the project offers bounty. It's not that hard.
Maybe you could advice me any?
vikdor

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:19:54 PM

Look at BitMart bitmart.com you could get 20 free BMX by simply registering and win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends
avheapres

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:20:23 PM

Look at BitMart bitmart.com you could get 20 free BMX by simply registering and win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends
I'll check, thanks
zefirk

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

This is the best project i have ever seen in my crypto life because it is growing day by day and the investors are happy to see the response of the people to this project. Great idea and hardworking team.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

I'm very glad that we collected the soft cap. I have been using twitch for 3 years and I'm very interested when there will be a beta version of the site. I like the Alpha version.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

I'm very glad that we collected the soft cap. I have been using twitch for 3 years and I'm very interested when there will be a beta version of the site. I like the Alpha version.
Thanks! We worked hard to achieve this!

marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

ANDREW DAVIS JOINS DESTREAM AS ADVISOR

The DeStream project  is delighted to announce that Andrew Davis has joined the project as an Advisor and will be granting his extensive experience to the development of the platform.

Andrew Davis is a software engineer with over 20 years experience across a wide variety of industries. In 2016 he got into crypto currency and in 2018 joined Stratis as part of the core dev team and is still an open source contributor to the Stratis codebase. He has experience in building smart contracts and Dapps with the Stratis full node. He is passionate about agile software delivery, maintainable clean code and software best practices. He has recently advised another ICO in the gaming industry and helped them with their technology choices and architecture. As an Advisor, Andy will help us in the development of our blockchain.

Full article here

zefirk

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

DeStream is the first decentralized global financial ecosystem for streamers. This team strives to build a multifunctional financial ecosystem using decentralization and blockchain technology. To do this, DeStream project uses Stratis fork with consensus that is modificated for DeStream purposes.

yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

I'm happy to see that this project has reached own softcap because I'm curious about the Stratis blockchain manages dApps.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

The main aim of the DeStream is to build a decentralized global platform that helps in the streaming market. The DeStream will allow streamers to make as large as their productivity. DeStream platform is not an analog of Twitch or YouTube; it is a platform, where users and streamers can interact directly for the great aim of creating high-quality content and nurturing talent. The blockchain technology divides the transaction fees in half.  Because of decentralization payment systems that help in reduces the costs of transactions. Streamers will get money from DST though smart contracts. With the help of internal market-place, they will combine all the external projects that can assist to use DeStream tokens in buying digital goods such as skins or in-game goods.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

JON CARNAGE JOINS DESTREAM AS ADVISOR

The DeStream project  is delighted to announce that Jon Carnage has joined the project as an Advisor and will be granting his extensive experience to the development of the platform.

Jonathan "Jon Carnage" Joyce former Director of Strategic Partnerships at Twitch Studios where he oversaw the creation of Twitch Studios--the company's in-house production studio--original shows and content. A 18-year veteran of the entertainment industry, Jon started at Twitch in 2012 managing the company's content distribution, curation, and production and has dedicated his work to helping game developers, brands, and content creators find their online voice. Prior to Twitch, Jon was the Online Video Director of Destructoid, a Webby Award-winning independent video game news website, and News Coordinator at CBS 4 News Miami. As an Advisor, Jon will help us in the development of our platform.

Full article here

marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:43:12 AM

I'm happy to see that this project has reached own softcap because I'm curious about the Stratis blockchain manages dApps.
We are happy too! Thank you.

marciano
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

DESTREAM.IO ADOPTS PUMAPAY CRYPTOCURRENCY BILLING PROTOCOL

Limassol, Cyprus, October 3: Ambitious crypto project DeStream.io adopts PumaPay cryptocurrency billing protocol and the PMA token as one of means of payment for its services. DeStream.io is a decentralized global platform that aims to serve as the main connection point for streamers and viewers. According to the website, the platform will help maximize “the productivity of streamers, diversify their activities and secure start-up capital”.

Promoting a holistic approach to streaming services and blockchain technology, DeStream.io was developed to provide an infrastructure that simplifies the process of content creation and help streamers engage with their target audience, while conducting financial transactions in a secure way.

Low commissions and the multiple entertainment options that viewers can enjoy make DeStream.io the platform of choice for streamers and online content consumers worldwide. To create a “multifunctional financial ecosystem”, the platform uses Stratis fork with modified consensus according to the multi-faceted purposes it serves.

Currently DeStream is working hard with streamer and viewer communities to ensure a good client base. The MVP is being actively developed as well, the structure of the platform is fully prepared and the user journey is effectively predetermined, the last updates on the platform can be checked right on our Github.

You can read the full article here

zefirk

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

I really like this project. He has great prospects for development.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

Hello, I am very glad that the advisers have joined you, I can not find information about Andrew Davis. Is there a link to social networks?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zefirk

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:10:48 AM

when the bounty tokens will be sent to the wallet ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: