Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How come eth was left behind in the pump?  (Read 351 times)
jeromix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

As i have check the coinmarketcap for bitcoin and eth i saw that eth was being left behind by a percentage on its market price. Well i do not know why and what are the basis on this. But i am pretty sure that eth will going to get a good market price in the future. As of now i just wish that eth will going to follow also and achieve what bitcoin has achieve on its market price pump. Well anyway could eth get a good market price just like bitcoin got the market price increase?

Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

First of all, the current ETH price also has a good rise.
Then, the rise of different tokens may be in sequence, so there is no need to pay too much attention to the short-term price of ETH.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

ETH need more time to come back.
If you notice Coinmarket Cap today, you know, only BTC increase, the rest mostly reduced.
I do not understand what this move represents?
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

Might have happened but it's no indication that ETH is a weak coin or something like that, the coins react differently to the market situations, ETH might not have pumped but watch it keenly, don't be surprised to see it's value hike soon

UnknownTraders

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

Good things take time.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

That does not matter because some coins can be pumped during this rise but eth will be always there and it is long term investment.

hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

At the moment Bitcoin will Pump more in Bull run because of ETF news, Bitcoin will pump if bull run comes and once Bitcoin is stable then Altcoins will increase. Every time this pattern is followed by market.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

As i have check the coinmarketcap for bitcoin and eth i saw that eth was being left behind by a percentage on its market price. Well i do not know why and what are the basis on this. But i am pretty sure that eth will going to get a good market price in the future. As of now i just wish that eth will going to follow also and achieve what bitcoin has achieve on its market price pump. Well anyway could eth get a good market price just like bitcoin got the market price increase?
AFAIK due to the Uturn news from the coinbase and that gives a lot of impact to the rise of ethereum price. In fact that majority of icos were following ethereum too. This time it looks like the majority of altcoins are being fallen caused by that news. You can try to read more about that but i guess it will have a relationship with the US regulators news.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

I think that ether is a poweful coin and it will rise again. the ripple is under it but also strong enough. i believe that they will become more popular soon and the price will increase
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

well I'm sure the price of ethereum for this year will increase, maybe in August kana starts for ETH rise back through 500 dollars and will continue to climb back up through 700 dollars

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

Many cryptocurrencies can find commercial value in the smart contracts that have been released in Ethereum, invest heavily, and develop a new system of new currencies to run.
So the future value of ETH will be very high!
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

Yeah you right. When I saw CMC yesterday only ETH which doesn't pump high. And now I more believe with BTC, if we look at market price right now, only BTC which doesn't fall. Maybe it will fall or not but I make me more believe BTC because it's strong enough and stable.
ramarianz

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:39:17 PM

probaly because some news recently
well, hashtag left ethereum everywhere
also vitalik confused about it.
you can see there.
https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1019959612353777664

Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

This is what I am thinking right now. How could eth price become stagnant like this. We don't know what is the reason behind this. I want to know what is the problem of ETH right now.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:45:29 PM

This is what I've been expecting, an independent crypto market where each coin can gain/lose against fiat without affecting others.
When there's a good news about Ethereum, ETH market will also react positively.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

probaly because some news recently
well, hashtag left ethereum everywhere
also vitalik confused about it.
you can see there.
https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1019959612353777664

Yes, I happened to notice that too where ETH was not able to rise wherein btc had gone up already. Based on my observation, I had noticed before that everytime btc is on the rise, altcoins will follow including ETH. I don't know why was it happening such kind of market trend where it should have been parallel with btc since they are correlated with each other.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

It still went up a decent amount, most of the alts seem to of not gone up much though. No real reason for it, just people buying bitcoin.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

Eth has increased so much from that big fall. If bitcoin increase, most of the alts including eth increase in value too. But it doesnt necessarily mean it would increase in the same percentage as bitcoin. Eth has always been termed as the slow moving but constantly increasing coin. It has maintained a value second to bitcoin. Thats already a big achievement.

JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

Yes you right. I also thought so.  But later found that the rise of eth may be paused for a while for the demand in the market. But I believe that the rise of this one may start soon like the trend of the market .
UnknownUsername

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:24:17 AM

I think there is no pump, we are experiencing a slow dips but i hope it would be followed by a huge pump price in the coming months.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: