Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MEW was error  (Read 422 times)
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

I think the problem is that the error is sometimes from a PC that we use or a server problem but everything is safe while we are not entering the pising site so we are hacked and cannot access it

reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

When you use your browser, your browser goes to some phishing sites where you collect all the irrelevant data into your profile and then the computer comes into the hang mode for that you should have installed some good antivirus software or you should block these malware sites or what you can do is to clear all your browsing history. There might be a chance of not a proper internet connection which is causing you these problems and I guess you should also be aware of the MEW as these are some of the most favourite sites of the hackers for phishing so better to be aware with that too.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

I think the problem is that the error is sometimes from a PC that we use or a server problem but everything is safe while we are not entering the pising site so we are hacked and cannot access it
MEW confirmed that this was not their fault and tried their best to identify the server that was attacked to fix things as soon as possible.
MyEtherWallet recently posted a message saying that some of their DNS servers were hacked to divert users to fake websites.
Thai19

Activity: 360
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

I have an advice for you, if you open the wallet MEW should use the Firefox web browser. Absolutely not to use Coccoc and Chrome and another browser.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

I have an advice for you, if you open the wallet MEW should use the Firefox web browser. Absolutely not to use Coccoc and Chrome and another browser.
For what reason Sir? Is there anything wrong about google and other browsing website except the firefox? How about internet explorer? Can you please explain why for some good reason, I think that is much better read with... Looking forward to it!
Yujesuma

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

I think this was not because of any issue of myetherwallet. Possibly you surfed any phishing site or some sort of infection entered your PC which made every one of these glitches. You ought to be extremely cautious while surfing in the web. On the off chance that you confront this kind of issue once more, you should report it to the mew site.
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

because of my moderate level of computer knowledge, I think it could be some DNS or IP resolution failure, also as mentioned it could be a virus, although rarely viruses are solved with a restart, it can also be because of cookies or a simple failure in the MEW server, in my case have been quite reliable, I just make sure to enter the direct link, because I have already found several dangerous sites trying to do phishing
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:40:11 PM

You have to be very careful when dealing with myetherwallet nowadays because it's now the target of many hackers and scammers out there. Metamask should be your major way of accessing your wallet. You should use MEW directly only if you have no choice. You can also try the offline method of using MEW which is safer and can be found on github.
TranPi16

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

I think it is not dangerous, no problem, If someone knows your key wallet I think it will be much more dangerous. good luck.
palweduk

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:26:39 AM

possibly the issue is your PC you have such huge numbers of undesirable documents and malignant record that makes your PC low in memory and it will diminish the execution of your PC or perhaps your web association. I don't hear any issues with respect to in getting to mew site or possibly your in the wrong URL. my recommendation to you is to utilize meta veil as opposed to utilizing mew connect in light of the fact that its simple to utilize and its the most secure approach to get to your wallet.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:23:21 AM

Yesterday (Jully 17), when I opened MEW link, I  didn't asscess . About 30 mins later, I asscessed  but website have problem. I didn't do anything and anything was mixed .
after I deleted some of data and reset my computer. It became normal.
What happend? Is it dangerous ?

I am suspecting maybe you have accessed a wrong MEW site, maybe you visited the phishing site, or your internet connection might be been the problem, overly it is advised you use mycrypto desktop or always use metamask to perform your transactions

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
minh hung

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:33:39 AM

I do not know because I do not join it
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: