Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MEW was error  (Read 422 times)
chienmluc2 (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

Yesterday (Jully 17), when I opened MEW link, I  didn't asscess . About 30 mins later, I asscessed  but website have problem. I didn't do anything and anything was mixed .
after I deleted some of data and reset my computer. It became normal.
What happend? Is it dangerous ?
chienlm05

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

I don't know but I don't like it. You must carefull and report for admin.
I hope that it only is your browser error! good luck my friend
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

The issue could be from your end. Maybe your system has infested by virus or you have too many data occupying space which could overload your system and slow its performance. I guess you already started the cleaning process Grin
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

Yesterday (Jully 17), when I opened MEW link, I  didn't asscess . About 30 mins later, I asscessed  but website have problem. I didn't do anything and anything was mixed .

Probably you visited phishing site. However, it also could be issue with your internet connection. Sometimes I had bugs with MEW using low-speed connection

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

It is not a MEW problem because your system is affected on browsing issues so you must clearly the browsing history automatically it will recover again. My suggestion is you can check the cache files and browsing history on every month you will never affected on this issues.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

I think it's an unstable internet connection problem. Is it checked the performance of hardware and software used? Better be careful in accessing unknown websites.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

I have never experienced such in MEW. Maybe you misspelled the url. This may lead you to phishing sites. Next time be careful. Double check the spelling of the address so avoid being phished. If not the spelling, your computer might be infected with a virus. Make sure you have antivirus applications to avoid having virus. Or maybe someone is trying to hack you? Try reporting this to the support team of MEW.

vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

Recently MEW is a very problematic platform. Often, hackers rob their wallets, and the platform just hangs and does not work properly. But I think this problem may also be on your part.
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

I am less aware of the problem. but I also failed several times while transfers coins from MEW to market. I have raised the price of Gas but still still experiencing the same thing. anyone know its?
That's what I experienced yesterday.

Sachapugach

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

This glitch is not dangerous.They didn't steal any money from your wallet, did they?Most likely you had a problem with the Internet.For the future I advise to buy hardware wallet.
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:32:23 PM

May be due to a poor connection, or the network is congested. I guess so.
These days if you move the ETH or the token ERC20 by Mew, the majority are quite slow.

artaks

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

I think the problem happened due to error in the net connection or problems in the browser. Such type of situation is really irritating and you should report to the responsible authority about this to know the exact reason.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

There migth be some bugs on the website or you have something on your computer that wasn;t allow by the website. Hope you don't lose anything from your investment and the bugs are solved carefully.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

Could be that you visited a malicious site. Always ensure you visit the right MEW site. It could also be that your internet connection was poor at the time or just a little system glitch. So long as you have your assets intact, you're good to go.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

I’m not sure what is reason causing this problem, maybe system error, virus infected, connection error, MEW website issue or phishing website, so my suggestion is use another clean computer and transfer all your tokens to new Mew address, remember double check your address bar before key in your private key
alpoahmo

Activity: 588
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

Myetherwallet has started to make a lot of mistakes these times.Myetherwallet is constantly crashing or something.But the situation you mentioned is not caused by myetherwallet.Could be a problem on your computer
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

I had been using myetherwallet.com several times this month but I had not encountered any problem. I set gwei and gas limit lowet, and could still processed the transaction. The most probable cause was your internet connection.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

I don't think it's a big deal. It can be caused by your internet service. But as your wallet is unchanged I don't think it is serious.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

I didn't have anything like that. and I think MEW is safe and reliable purse.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

Nope. I think the problem  might be from your side and your computer. Yesterday i used Myetherewallet. I havent face any issues from their. So dont bother about that. still if you really scarred. Protect your private key.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: