Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token listing  (Read 1355 times)
zero714309 (OP)

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

I prefer token list from exchanger and from distribution token, because if the exchanger is clear the token will definitely be distributed especially if the token listing in the popular exchanger.

badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

Distribution of tokens and then listing on the exchange it is a good start. Why not the other way around? If the token has been listing in exchange before distribution, it will happen price dumper caused by the hunter.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:28:39 AM

I observe that the tradition has been to distribute token before listing in an exchange. I'm thinking that the reason for that is to settle off the supporters of the project on time because most times, it takes a whole lot of time for tokens to be listed maybe because of financial constrain , and so, keeping participants also waiting that long might lead to bumping the thread unneccessily and hate comments.

But, I think any one that comes first shouldn't really matter if the management is sincere.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

depends on the project, many projects are really hard to get listed and some are listed even before the tokensale ended.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

Different actions with different benefits for each individual who are supporting the project. In my opinion, it's better to distribute the tokens first before the listing, why? simply because who would sell if there is nobody who got/hold the tokens? how could it circulate? the team would sell it on exchanges first after they conduct an ICO? Very no no.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

To me listing a token in an exchange before distributing  is better. This will show seriousness on the part the developers and also give  sense of belonging to the investors and the promoters. Both the investors and promoters will be assured of reaping from their effort immediately distribution happens.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

I think it's better listed on the exchange and then distribute tokens because it could close the possibility for early investors who get bigger discounts to take short-term profits by dump their tokens on an unofficial exchange.

Example; You can see some Tokens on Decentralized Exchanges, which use contract address as URL to their market
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

Distribute all of the token and then listing your token in exchange site., it's much better in my opinion consider you can try to make sure there was no investor that missing to get the token.
It will create a good situation for your token. If those investors have been getting when they deserve and then you can start your application to the exchange site and ask them to help you to vote your token.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

I think the token unlocking should take place at the same time as the official launch of the exchange. If the token is unlocked in advance, it is easy for the encryption price to be lower than the offer price.

vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

I think it's better to distribute token before listing in exchanger! So everyone who has the coins will be in the same conditions. Maybe I think foolishly, but it seems to me that it will be correct.
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

According to me at first the token needs to be listed and then it should go for distribution. After listing, the token will be able to get the confidence of the investors and listing will also help to have more efficient distribution.
SladderyNewS

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:10:55 AM

Depends on how promising or popular the project is, some get listed in no time whereas others take time to get into the list. In my opinion, listing a token in an exchange before distributing is the right way to do it.
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

Distributing tokens and listing after distribution might be the better option but sometimes it depends on the project designed. Some projects are designed with listed before ecosale. Actually, it's the management's planning for their business.
Brequir

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

Solely depends on the nature of the project, some are hard to get listed whereas others are not. In my opinion, listing a token in an exchange before distributing should be the way.
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:59:22 PM

In my opinion it may vary time to time. But, I think it is better to distributre the token before exchanging.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

It's been a normal thing for a token to first be listed in an exchange, before getting distributed. Almost becoming a tradition. I don't see anything wrong with it though, and since this has been working for them for a while now, why not go ahead with it?
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:17:20 AM

When you say exchange it depends, if its cex or ddex . some ICO distribute to their investors so they can generate volume on ddex before going to cex. But better still if they on their own can list on cex exchange and distribute token. Investors can know how serious the project is.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

Distribution of tokens and then listing on the exchange it is a good start. Why not the other way around? If the token has been listing in exchange before distribution, it will happen price dumper caused by the hunter.

The price dump is never caused by bounty hunters, it will be caused by the whales and pump and dump groups that have joined the ICO as they would have majority of the token distribution. But I agree with you as it can be dumped quickly by such manipulators it is a good way to start to distribute the tokens first then list the token in the exchange.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
HeartDesire888

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

The projects or tokens which has good advantages and future benefits should get the highest priority. Token listing would be great for the investors to judge.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: