Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Europemineshop.com Legit?  (Read 384 times)
MiningRo (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

Hey, does anybody have experience with the online shop and is able to recommend it?

Greetings
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:47:55 AM

Hey, does anybody have experience with the online shop and is able to recommend it?

Greetings

I've never heared about them... No reviews can be found either.

On the positive side, they seem to have registered an existing company, however i've seen other registered companies scam before...

They use cloudflare's SSL, everybody can use this.

For now, i see no hard evidence they're scamming, but there is no proof about they're honesty either... I'd personally proceed with caution and wait untill i see some valid feedback before i buy from them

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

The site is newly created and I think it is not good to buy miner from that site because the domain information about the owner is anonymous so I can't trust this site.

If you are planning to buy a miner better to directly buy from manufacturers for your safety, you can buy on bitmain.com directly.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

Greetings
I dont know if you are sincerely asking this stuff about this miner shop or just basically pretending out that you are just simply promoting your own site.
Even seeing just on the design it is really mediocre and the thing do amaze me that i do have some scam alert https://europemineshop.com/fraudulent-websites-and-scams/
Not saying that this is scam site but high probability it is just really mentioning itself into that alert.

Zwei

Activity: 487
Merit: 536

All I need's a win.

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:13:38 PM
Merited by mocacinno (1), coupable (1)

they are blocking right click to stop you from search google for images, like if that going to stop anyone (Ctrl+Shift+I), the GIF is from a Genesis Mining video: https://youtu.be/RqEgF7NCJ-0?t=23, and the second video is ripped off from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjpd99s7J4Q and the first one from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD3BDEsOiIw
whoever is behind this site will only steal your money.

ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
IS AS IMPORTANT AS ANSWERING THEM.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

They claim they are based on UK and they have their certificate here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11083260
According to that certificate their business nature is ;
82990 - Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified

Clearly they haven't mention anything about selling mining hardware so they are not allowed to sell those rigs at all but I might not have depth knowledge on that matter.

But I will never trust such business registration certificate from UK, all HYIPS have those certificate but they easily get away scamming thousands of dollar. Better to only buy from either trusted vendor or directly from hardware manufacturer like bitmain.
MiningRo (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:26:22 PM

Thank you all very much for your responses!! and prevent me from loosing a lot of money...

Hopefully this thread will help others as well.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

The domain is registered fairly recently in February, and I couldn't find any reviews or any info on their site that would indicate that they are legit.

Since their payment method requires you to send money first to them with an irreversible payment method, I would defintiely recommend against using them. It's an unknown compary with an unknown reputation, and even if there is nothing to indicate that they are a scam yet, you'd have to be extremely cautious.

I would personally stay away from them altogether. Their registration info for their domain is masked as well. There has been a ton of mining rig seller scams in the past and they are only geting more sophisticated in their ways of scamming people. The risk isn't worth it imo.

and prevent me from loosing a lot of money...

we're not saying that it's guaranteed to be a scam, but it's certainly very shady and a lot is unknown. In those scenarios, better safe than sorry.
chris-swiss

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:47:33 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 11:45:21 AM by chris-swiss

be careful ,have make an order  and i waiting now but after i have make order and after never people answer me for my tracking number , so i wait and i write on this topic the return .
chris-swiss

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:21:56 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 10:08:30 AM by chris-swiss

tonight i receveid an email from the customer service to cancel my order because have see my post on this topic . now europemineshop have explain wait 90 days for my payement.

have make 2 possibility for company after this date my lawyer take the case . so i update this tread when i have more information.

First :
you send me the machine with PSU and I receive it by Thursday (26 this month) at the latest. Second asic with 15 august to 30 august. same as email before

secondly:
you send me my money and I receive it by Thursday (26 this month) at the latest

i waiting in thursday to see if its trusted company.but at this moment its good news to have contact me .europemineshop explain have some problems with email servers.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

be careful ,have make an order  and i waiting now but after i have make order and after never people answer me for my tracking number , so i wait and i write on this topic the return .
Why you do such thing? Why trying to risk to buy yet people already said on here that it would really be risky due to their reputation.

tonight i receveid an email from the customer service  to cancel my order . now  i wait 90 days for refund money. i will keep you updated about the whereabout of the refund.
I doubt you wont get your money back 90 day refund isnt really real at all imagine 3 months? For sure you would forget about that thing.

chris-swiss

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

be careful ,have make an order  and i waiting now but after i have make order and after never people answer me for my tracking number , so i wait and i write on this topic the return .
Why you do such thing? Why trying to risk to buy yet people already said on here that it would really be risky due to their reputation.

because i have speaking with europemineshop and i don't have see any problem , i have buy on 17 , before this topic .

tonight i receveid an email from the customer service  to cancel my order . now  i wait 90 days for refund money. i will keep you updated about the whereabout of the refund.
I doubt you wont get your money back 90 day refund isnt really real at all imagine 3 months? For sure you would forget about that thing.

now really i don't now if its send thursday its real company. i wait and see .
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

I ordered Z9 Mini from them 2 weeks ago,it takes around 5 day's my order to arrive. Who knows what happen in this case, i can certify they are 100% Legit
How do we know that the site is legit from the word of a completely new member with two posts that has posted no proof of purchase or receipt of any mining hardware? If you're going to say that something is legit, back it up with proof or your word is worthless.

If you choose to provide evidence, take a picture of your miner with a piece of paper stating your username and the date you took the picture or else we can logically only assume the site is likely a scam unless someone else posts proof that this site isn't.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

I ordered Z9 Mini from them 2 weeks ago,it takes around 5 day's my order to arrive. Who knows what happen in this case, i can certify they are 100% Legit

When somebody is saying that the service is not responding and could be a scam and someone else registers on a forum only to respond in that thread and say that it's all fine it always looks fishy. Even more fishy than before. I never trust people whose first forum post is praising a business.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:42:49 PM

So you create a forum profile just to tell us that the compagny is legit !? This is so kind from you  Smiley but not that smart.

What happened with them chris-swiss? I doubt they will refund your money back. Your situation can tell about their credibility.

they are blocking right click to stop you from search google for images, like if that going to stop anyone (Ctrl+Shift+I), the GIF is from a Genesis Mining video: https://youtu.be/RqEgF7NCJ-0?t=23, and the second video is ripped off from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjpd99s7J4Q and the first one from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD3BDEsOiIw
whoever is behind this site will only steal your money.
I found your response as valid proof of this compagny to be a scammy one. It will be great step to publish the results of your investigation in a separate thread and post it in the appropriate board to keep everybody informed. Nice work

cavannin

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

Hello to all. I also bought the A9 offer from europemineshop.com but for now they have not sent anything. They have requested a further payment of the equivalent of 144 € in BTC to ensure the shipment otherwise the courier does not collect the Asic. I think it's a scam. However, I await their response. If it was really a scam I'm ready to denounce them and if there's anyone else available we could join forces and make common cause. I will update you on any changes.
chris-swiss

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

I will keep you informed, I have a legal protection that I put on the case, I wait for Thursday.

Hello to all. I also bought the A9 offer from europemineshop.com but for now they have not sent anything. They have requested a further payment of the equivalent of 144 € in BTC to ensure the shipment otherwise the courier does not collect the Asic. I think it's a scam. However, I await their response. If it was really a scam I'm ready to denounce them and if there's anyone else available we could join forces and make common cause. I will update you on any changes.

we can group together to take care of this company. be careful for payement because on website its writing free shipping  for the A9 promotion.
chris-swiss

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

I speak with my lawyer is a scam, I do not see my money anymore the procedure takes time. if I receive my money, I will report it. But do not buy them especially at home. if i can avoid other people what happened to me my stolen money will have been used for something.
cavannin

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:50:52 AM

I will keep you informed, I have a legal protection that I put on the case, I wait for Thursday.

we can group together to take care of this company. be careful for payement because on website its writing free shipping  for the A9 promotion.

I told them that I would pay to ensure the shipment only after receiving the asic. I gave him 3 days to send or 7 days for a full refund. Otherwise I warned them that I would proceed with a formal denunce. They have not contacted me anymore. Now I wait for the terms of the repayment deadline (31.07.2018) and then we can proceed together.
chris-swiss

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

hello, my lawyer to study the entire file. I must wait 90 days as written on the site. for now I can not say that it's a scam. I am disappointed with this story but I must write the reality so I will wait until October 20th to pay whether it is a scam or not.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: