Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Event: Top 10 Points Of Trust This October  (Read 111 times)
poo anoj (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

Barcelona invites a significant surprising blockchain event on October 11th this year. The yearning Top10 Point of Trust meeting rotates around ten companies that have molded the business. A panel of famous speakers will convey their TED-motivated speeches to a welcome just gathering of people.
https://www.owltmarket.com/blockchain-event-top-10-points-of-trust-this-october/
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

This is really a great initiative ever taken in Spain. I believe that a lot of major points regarding blockchain will be discussed there. I will surely try to present there to learn something.
WrayburnBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

Getting the aid of platforms like TED will surely create a good marketing strategy and will be able to grab potential investors, even bounty hunters. Apart from that, the people are in dire need of some support given how terrible the state of the market is and will give a good insight regarding the future of the market.
GraingerTainMian

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

Countries like Bracelona making it legal and launching events related to block chain is definitely a step up portraying the high demand of Crytpo market.
Theyetion

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

Advertising is one of the best way to draw in more people to the market and increase the amount of investment in the crypto’s. Getting recognized on platforms like TED will make more people know about the crypto currency and it will benefit the whole market.
Hozaim

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

This type of event will really be fruitful I guess, because there are lots of people still don't have knowledge of this giant industry. This sort of event shall be arranged across the world to make the market larger and worthy of billions.
Cacked

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

Events like these are definitely fruitful for the technology enthusiasts. Blockchain industry is booming right now, many experts are predicting a employment boom in this sector in the future.
ziro cent

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

One of the most popular means of reaching people to the blockchain event is to make it easy. Through these people can be easily managed by motivational speech. This will increase the interest of people in crypto. This will increase investment.
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

Probably there will be an online broadcast? if so, it's very good, I would like to hear about it. And if it were in different languages.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

There are many countries which are gradually involving in cryptocurrency and blockchain and gradually demand is flouring. People are having trust on it and I hope in future it will have more demand.
cryptogalaxy789

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

It was good to know that such a fantastic event took place. I am hopeful that these event will come out fruitful for Blockchain. This has increased the popularity of blockchain too. Such event should take place more often.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

Barcelona invites a significant surprising blockchain event on October 11th this year. The yearning Top10 Point of Trust meeting rotates around ten companies that have molded the business. A panel of famous speakers will convey their TED-motivated speeches to a welcome just gathering of people.
https://www.owltmarket.com/blockchain-event-top-10-points-of-trust-this-october/

Bullish months is coming and we have to prepared our wallet with full of crypto.
When ETF confirmed, i'm sure this year will be like 20k USD
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

Bullish months is coming and we have to prepared our wallet with full of crypto.
When ETF confirmed, i'm sure this year will be like 20k USD

If ETF is not confirmed then we will see a huge fall in the market, I am not completely sure about the ETF now. But all over the world people's interest in crypto and events related to it continually rise.
pimondcrypto

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

As far as i know Barcelona will be involved with blockchain. It will be a great achievement for the blockchain. So we are waiting for the event which is held on 11october.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

I think TED will create good marketing Strategy for this also they have that ability to attract the important investors. Based on this market is suffering from price so I think they can create a good value of the market so people will be benefited.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

The Top10 point of trust conference is going to be held in Barcelona on October 10th where 10 big companies are going to be present. TED inspired speeches will be given only to the invited audience. Hear the representatives are going to share their stories of their journey in this field.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: