Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:38:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin opening new face  (Read 988 times)
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

Last 3 days crypto currency world has been shaken many times. Many news affecting the price of bitcoin. Still bitcoin is surviving but its an great news for us that world wide many country government is thinking about crypto currency now. Its an positive sign for crypto future.
Here I am gonna share some news that can be flow on bitcoin positive side.

https://www.coindesk.com/mastercard-wins-patent-for-speeding-up-crypto-payments/amp/
It all happens because bitcoin started growing again. Now there will be a large number of articles about bitcoin and how wonderful it is. Basically it's true, but it's also a PR campaign that has been tracking bitcoin for many years.
In the same way as the Internet can change the monopoly of the phone industry, cryptocurrency will also change the monopoly of government-backed money.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
knstntn

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

The popularity of bitcoin grows by itself, many people don't even know about the existence of other coins. You can not worry about the price of bitcoin in the coming year, I think it will grow
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

Yes, bitcoin is really opening a new face, because the price of bitcoin decreased a lot. The fall of the price draws FUD to all investors, especially to those who just started investing in bitcoin, and people who bought bitcoin when its price is on $20,000. It's a good thing that bitcoins price is recovering now, from $6,000 to $7,000, it's a big thing for the market, because it builds new reputation.

Yes,that's great news..it is the good hope of cryptocurrency seems like exciting to invest.  This time the bitcoin price is decreased but soon as possible it's on the highest value.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

The more good news about Bitcoin, the better. So gradually Bitcoin's price will approach up to a mark of $ 10,000.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

Last 3 days crypto currency world has been shaken many times. Many news affecting the price of bitcoin. Still bitcoin is surviving but its an great news for us that world wide many country government is thinking about crypto currency now. Its an positive sign for crypto future.

https://www.coindesk.com/mastercard-wins-patent-for-speeding-up-crypto-payments/amp/

if the crypto currency begins to be used by the governments of the world state it will greatly affect the value of bitcoin, this is good news for all of us that we have been waiting for so long. hopefully this will soon materialize to make us all happy.

Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

this is very good indeed and I also see that bitcoin prices are starting to grow with better prices, and I think it will be sustainable for the future.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

I think soon the market will turn to green. We will just be positive. I heared some are  panicing now. They are afraid to lose and they think the price is going to go down deeper.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

It feels good to here news this news is good for all people who have used crypto and also other people know about bitcoin and it is more increased in future.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

Day by day bitcoin demands increasing despite of fluctuation and through this demand the popularity of bitcoin continue to spread widely that's why other countries slightly open their mind about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They discover the bitcoins use and importance not only for the community but also for the government and economic development.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

Bitcoin faces an everyday challenge but still standing authorities may see the great potential of bitcoin and its technology.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

Well obviously this was an inevitable thing to happen, as cryptocurrency proves to be a strong and a high technology that make our lives much easier, and what ever governments do they are not able to ban it and force people not to use it, because they don't have the power to do that, so if you can't beat them join them, and that is what governments are doing they are considering accepting them so they will be able to profit from them.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

The more good news about Bitcoin, the better. So gradually Bitcoin's price will approach up to a mark of $ 10,000.
The value of Bitcoin is currently at $7700 and from what i can see, I believe that it is going to rise even higher very soon, There is currently a lot of great news going around in the bitcoin world and it is the hope of everyone that these good news continue to abound.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

Good news, i like this news. Positive news is very influential on bitcoin prices, bitcoin prices continue to rise quite stable.
I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise with lots of positive news about bitcoin. be prepared for bitcoin to the moon  Wink

keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

this is good news, Bitcoin with a new face will be more popular. with the increasing popularity of Bitcoin I hope the public interest towards Bitcoin will be higher. Many countries legalize Bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument, so Bitcoin's growth will grow faster. And we're here for a long time playing Bitcoin, being proud of it all.
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

Since the last few days the cryptoworld has been all excited and hyped about Bitcoin as its prices are getting higher. This situation has managed to grab the attention of even more people and they are also interested in investing in Bitcoin. And it's so great to see all th countries gradually opening up to the cryptocurrency and blockchain system, they are actually recognising their worth, the situation is getting better.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

Still bitcoin is surviving
bitcoin has been surviving all along and it has nothing to do with the news and certainly has nothing to do with its price! it is surviving because of its usefulness, security, decentralization and a lot of other things.

BTC had bumpy ride as the price goes. This is not the first drop in price and certainly not the last. It is just the matter of believeing in new technology. If you the technology is useful and revolutionary then you will hold.

TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:59:51 PM

Just because Bitcoin price got a bit of a hype within the week means that it has gotten better. I still do not see any big of a change since it crashed last December to January this year.
Though I know, everyday news about crypto counts as a development, I still think it will be a long run before the whole acceptance thing happen.
Still happy about recent legalization and acknowledgements from other countries thou. I think it is a big contribution.
Yeah in every single moment crypto currencies are making development

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:01:42 PM

bitcoin has been surviving all along and it has nothing to do with the news and certainly has nothing to do with its price! it is surviving because of its usefulness, security, decentralization and a lot of other things.

BTC had bumpy ride as the price goes. This is not the first drop in price and certainly not the last. It is just the matter of believeing in new technology. If you the technology is useful and revolutionary then you will hold.
Blockchain technology is the most secure way for transaction. That's why bitcoin is getting popular day by day

▄██████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

Everyone says about bitcoin! From a housewife to a US president
I know that soon crypto currency will be legalized and the popularity of bitcoin will grow

Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:08:14 PM

Blockchain technology is the most secure way for transaction. That's why bitcoin is getting popular day by day

I don't think you can say that 'blockchain technology' is necessarily secure. Bitcoin is pretty secure because there's a very large tangible cost that needs to be paid in PoW for someone to try a double spend attack. But that's just Bitcoin. That's not something that is inherent to 'blockchain'. It's just a data structure.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: