Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:24:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin opening new face  (Read 988 times)
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

Bitcoin has been paid more attention by the media and government departments. We have recently seen some positive information, which is certainly helpful for the development of the community, and it is believed that the price of bitcoin will soon rise.
nesis67

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

This news is good news for all of us that we have been waiting for,of course the bitcoin with new faces will be more popular,with the increasing popularity of Bitcoin,I hope public interest in bitcoin will be higher.Many countries legalize bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument,so Bitcoin growth will grow faster.
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

yes that's good i'm sure bitcoin is the future this will one be the means of payment to be used in the future now a lot of good news about bitcoin and martercard i'm sure it will happen

fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

definately bitcoin can be opening a new face for modern age.Bitcoins also offers a huge variety of progressive or innovative facts to various aspects of industries.They provide a more convienient transactions and consists of a series of data sealed into a blocks and became as block chains.Most block chains are datas that can be controlled by a number or people and/or can be seen only but not controlled by a numerous number of people.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

I have read the information which you have, i think that it is one of its faces but as for me this doesn't matter much. to my mind, it is better to choose ether than btc if you aren't a professional trader

Podda (SL)

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

Yes, I think about it. Especially crypto hunters are saying Bitcoin can become a world main currency. At this moment some countries using BTC payments for buying foods, vehicles and etc... Soonly BTC can become a worldwide public payment method. Besides, Current BTC price is low, But now we can see good news. It means BTC can become a new face. Good luck
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

May the good for bitcoin continue despite being plagued by negative issues. Those who oppose bitcoin are mostly business men. They feel rivaled, this is the way they showing defeat. Bitcoin shows itself worthy to get a place

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
FalconB

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

The bitcoin will never die. Even if it is banned all over the world, it will live and will be used by them. Bitcoin is the embodiment of the future and the technology of the block. The bitcoin has a great future and small news will not affect it in any way
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

I'm not worried about bad news that can drop a bitcoin because I'm sure of a bright bitcoin future and I do not doubt it. If you have the soul of an investor you must be sure of the investment that you are living now
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

I'm not worried about bad news that can drop a bitcoin because I'm sure of a bright bitcoin future and I do not doubt it. If you have the soul of an investor you must be sure of the investment that you are living now

I guess there are members you got totally immune on bad news and FUD that they are not really affected by it. Its like a normal process for them to see everyday, FUD and news debunking bitcoins. As for the price, yeah really good to see some breathe of free air and seeing that in the last 2 weeks, bitcoin is having a momentous run again that might open a lot of opportunities again to all of us.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shagor106

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Yes, Bitcoin opening new face day by day.  Because the popularity of bitcoin is on the rise. Bitcoin is the main currency on the market, so it is popular.
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

For almost a decade,  bitcoin is alive and leading in all crypto currency, thats why some of the other countries and biggest company are starting to adopt bitcoin. And maybe after a few years bitcoin is become legalized word wide. Im still hoping that some people has to learn how to use crypto to become more easier to use for their daily activity.
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

although it's all red but I'm sure everytime there is red there will be time for the green flag to fly. it's just that we have to wait. and do not panic and keep investing until we get a profit .
I am totally agree with u.Thanks for the positive thinking

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

For almost a decade,  bitcoin is alive and leading in all crypto currency, thats why some of the other countries and biggest company are starting to adopt bitcoin. And maybe after a few years bitcoin is become legalized word wide. Im still hoping that some people has to learn how to use crypto to become more easier to use for their daily activity.
yeah that's the only way how bitcoin can make a great difference in worlds economy. Its the main point how people react with bitcoin. if everything goes well bitcoin will make a great empire.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

It is certain that the encrypted world has been valued by more governments or industries, but the price of bitcoin has been falling in the last half of the year. This may be that a market now has too many bubbles, and I think we need to wait for the next time quietly.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

Last 3 days crypto currency world has been shaken many times. Many news affecting the price of bitcoin. Still bitcoin is surviving but its an great news for us that world wide many country government is thinking about crypto currency now. Its an positive sign for crypto future.
Here I am gonna share some news that can be flow on bitcoin positive side.

https://www.coindesk.com/mastercard-wins-patent-for-speeding-up-crypto-payments/amp/
As we all should know that our bitcoin is not going through good situations right now, I think bitcoin is facing most of the ups and downs of its life time and the valuation that has deflated now , has not deflated ever in the history, no doubt bitcoin has made a tremendous progress since the year it was introduced but in the last December’s month, it’s vatwas very very high and as in comparison of that month, the valuation has deflated to a very low extent but still are the hopes that it will inflate in the future also.
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

Last 3 days crypto currency world has been shaken many times. Many news affecting the price of bitcoin. Still bitcoin is surviving but its an great news for us that world wide many country government is thinking about crypto currency now. Its an positive sign for crypto future.

https://www.coindesk.com/mastercard-wins-patent-for-speeding-up-crypto-payments/amp/
As we all should know that our bitcoin is not going through good situations right now, I think bitcoin is facing most of the ups and downs of its life time and the valuation that has deflated now , has not deflated ever in the history, no doubt bitcoin has made a tremendous progress since the year it was introduced but in the last December’s month, it’s vatwas very very high and as in comparison of that month, the valuation has deflated to a very low extent but still are the hopes that it will inflate in the future also.
I am agree with your thoughts sir. bitcoin is facing price issue now

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

mcculum0010

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

The fact that bitcoin is surviving is of course good one but anyway I am seeing that bitcoin is so easily shaken, so that's a sign of no firm position of it. And it means that anybody can create any fake news and global level and shake it.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

The fact that bitcoin is surviving is of course good one but anyway I am seeing that bitcoin is so easily shaken, so that's a sign of no firm position of it. And it means that anybody can create any fake news and global level and shake it.
yeah fake news always make the difference on crypto price implementation.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

rancakadu

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

Though I know, everyday news about crypto counts as a development, I still think it will be a long run before the whole acceptance thing happen.
Still happy about recent legalization and acknowledgements from other countries thou. I think it is a big contribution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: