Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:41:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin opening new face  (Read 988 times)
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

Yes this is good, this kind of news is really needed, because it can convince many investors to keep choosing bitcoin as an asset, and can fend off negative news about bitcoin. at present it seems like the transition of bitcoin holders is happening, and if this is finished then we will see the price of bitcoin slowly rising to the moon.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

Actually these news are nothing new. Since the middle of last year there has been a lot of similar news circulating about the interest of many governments and financial institutions in the possibility of exploring the blockchain as an alternative to improve their processes in different areas, but in spite of this there seems to be a distancing between the concept of "blockchain" and "bitcoin", because they do not seem as interested in the cryptocurrency as in the technology underlying it.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

Thank you for sharing information here, and I am happy because cryptocurrency has gradually entered a new era that has never been achieved before. In the past cryptocurrency was not considered anything, but now it has become the conversation of everyday people.

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

completely agree with the author. bitcoin was buried many times already, but after every fall it becomes stronger and stronger

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ayambawang

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

indeed good news, the government should have thought about this crypto currency before, they should not be afraid of change, and believe that all this will have a positive impact on the economy, maybe this is the way for the government so that in my country this year it will not come to a crisis monetary, seeing now the weakening of the exchange rate of my country's currency is getting higher on the dollar which has an impact on the less valuable of the currency
Akmallesy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

Positive news is indeed very important in the crypto world to raise the price of bitcoin itself, of course, we who are already in the world of crypto currency now continue to desire so that more positive news about bitcoin will stabilize bitcoin prices in the future.
Suslura

Activity: 586
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

Bitcoin is currently an alternative coin, which is still kept at the level at which people find bitcoin significance, and the confidence of the society which polished this coin.
to date, a very bad situation with the crypto-currencies of the market, as prices have fallen and the market of ico companies is also going through troubled times. but it seems to me if bitcoin would be used as a means of payment, then the situation would change for the better and the market would begin to recover.

stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

The cryptocurrency ecosystems will enter a new phase when the Security and Exchange  Commission of the United States or other influential body approves the trading of bitcoin ETF. That will bring in a lot change to the space
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

Positive news is indeed very important in the crypto world to raise the price of bitcoin itself, of course, we who are already in the world of crypto currency now continue to desire so that more positive news about bitcoin will stabilize bitcoin prices in the future.
You are wrong, what we need to look for are the fundamentals of bitcoin, the news surrounding bitcoin can be manipulated and it's obvious that since we are in the middle of a bear market the media is taking advantage of this and spreading a lot of FUD, if you look at the fundamentals you will see that nothing has changed in bitcoin and in fact things are improving which is the reason many of us are so positive about the future of bitcoin.
deli.mehmet1

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

If you are talking about today, it's not really a hassle.But as you say, the bitcoin is still alive. And we want him to come back soon.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:00:34 PM

The popularity of bitcoin is on the rise. Actually governments of different countries are realizing the importance of bitcoin day by day and so they are showing interest on this. Such thing will make the market more famous.
Time by time, people are getting attach in bitcoin. It's popularity becomes dominant. Time will come, world will unite and make it as the primary currency but of course, it will pass many researches and plan before it will be executed. If that happen, bitcoin price will reach in million dollars.
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

I hope the new face turn to positive outcome for bitcoin. Because bitcoin bear market is making us wondering and may scare investor away. Can I say is because of the current pilgrimage that is causing it.
With bear market not make investors scare because early investors already know this is normal, and with market like this not make investors go away
Only new people who join in crypto world will scare. In fact, many investors take advantage of this moment to buy more bitcoin
davhek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:11:08 PM

When you think about what Bitcoin has already been through you realize how strong it is. The bear market does scare small investors away but if you take a look at some bigger portfolios they are all adding up. Once ETF gets approval we will turn to the bull market again.

Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

The price of the bitcoin may down but its open an opportunity far more because MasterCard can now make faster payment of cryptocurrency its a good opportunity for both MasterCard and bitcoin now its will make the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency bright many people did not invest in bitcoin because of the payment method is very tough so it may be a great steps towards bitcoin.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

Yes, great, the bitcoin value is recovering after 3 consecutive days of price drop. That confirmed it is the most powerful virtual currency and always the king of crypto. It will not die before any bad news
You like many people are missing what makes bitcoin the best coin in the market and the king of cryptocurrencies, its price is not relevant, the price could go back to one dollar and it will still be the best cryptocurrency in the market, and that is because it was created by a genius and it's maintained by the best developers in the world and no coin is even close to surpass it.
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

Bitcoin price in a stable position now. Its probably not going to break its 6000$ point. which is actually a great time for traders to make some extra fiat.  Cheesy

crypto currencies regulation already been a big news for us. Most of the countries are going to taking steps to resolve this issue. In my opinion there is no way to think about modern worlds without having the blessings of crypto currency. Very soon we will see the power of crypto currency which will make an positive impact to worldwide investors.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

for me the bitcoin opening of the new face is that bitcoin will increase again this year because of the months it drops. so now it's time again everyone will see that bitcoin has a new face that is hard for us all but the higher the price of his salary
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

I think that the first steps for true globalization are already being done... I have no doubt that BTC will be the doorway for global digitalization and global currency, but I'm not sure that in a few years we'll still have BTC as the king... globalization has serious social/human challenges and if BTC turns into a store of value, this is contrary to being used widely as payment...
nevertheless BTC will surely rise when the bear goes away....  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

this month bitcoin continues to be depressed, even in just 24 hours of falling bitcoin prices to $ 1000, if the news that you mentioned is that it's good news for bitcoin, more and more countries will legalize bitcoin, but I'm not worried about the decline in bitcoin prices because in my opinion it's normal
Ramonranger

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

Bitcoin has its place in the economy, in many years have past the developher of BITCOIN has find a ways on how to improve the use of bitcoin. so further study that their are newly added companies who sees bitcoin as good interms in dealing with transaction in the network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: