Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Type of mining ?  (Read 169 times)
Chris84 (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

Hello who can advice me here because i have a plan to build mining rig for about 6gpu for the meantime can anyone help me how much will it cost? And what type of gpu is best for mining eth. Thanks
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

Hello who can advice me here because i have a plan to build mining rig for about 6gpu for the meantime can anyone help me how much will it cost? And what type of gpu is best for mining eth. Thanks
Minergate is one of the software used in conjunction with the GPU to solve mathematical puzzles on a blockchain system to acquire small pieces of crypto currency. Minergate requires OpenCL that is compatible with graphics cards.

The tools needed for the mining process to function properly are:

Ethreum Wallet.
Minergate Software.
GPU (Graphics Card). Can use NVIDIA, AMD, or ATI Radeon.
Pool Mining Account.
Cooler.
PC + OS (Windows, Linux, Mac).
Hardware Monitoring. Used to monitor the temperature of our PC / Monitor device.
Internet connection.
For the Price I can not be sure. Because everything is different
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:05:53 AM

Mining seems to less profitable especially if you are paying high for the power supply. I heard there is a mining token called as SAM who are developing a mobile based mining rig in siwtzerland . If you belongs to cold country, it helps to reduce the rig cost?
xxxyyyzzz

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

put all costs on the paper first.

1. power price  kWh  ( let says 0.13 usd kWh)
2. gpu costs...   let says nvidia gtx1070  350eur each
3. CPU + mobo + hdd + ram + PSU

put info in mining calculator like whattomine.com...  6 gtx1070 can get around 180mh/s   so with this prices its $6.5  per days,  of $4.5  with power cost  because it will draw around 700W.

so rough  around 3000USD you need to build 6x gtx1070 + mobo etc.

in best  case scenatio you will earn $1500 per year so you need like 2 years to pay out this equpement.   and this prices sis for used items, new are more more expensive.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

1. power price  kWh  ( let says 0.13 usd kWh)
2. gpu costs...   let says nvidia gtx1070  350eur each

put info in mining calculator like whattomine.com...  6 gtx1070 can get around 180mh/s   so with this prices its $6.5  per days,  of $4.5  with power cost  because it will draw around 700W.

so rough  around 3000USD you need to build 6x gtx1070 + mobo etc.

in best  case scenatio you will earn $1500 per year so you need like 2 years to pay out this equpement.   and this prices sis for used items, new are more more expensive.

The real deal is difficulty, ASICs for Ethash are coming so watch out

what you see in online calculators today might about to change tonight, tomorrow or in the coming days or months

Profitability is not constant in mining

xxxyyyzzz

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

1. power price  kWh  ( let says 0.13 usd kWh)
2. gpu costs...   let says nvidia gtx1070  350eur each

put info in mining calculator like whattomine.com...  6 gtx1070 can get around 180mh/s   so with this prices its $6.5  per days,  of $4.5  with power cost  because it will draw around 700W.

so rough  around 3000USD you need to build 6x gtx1070 + mobo etc.

in best  case scenatio you will earn $1500 per year so you need like 2 years to pay out this equpement.   and this prices sis for used items, new are more more expensive.

The real deal is difficulty, ASICs for Ethash are coming so watch out

what you see in online calculators today might about to change tonight, tomorrow or in the coming days or months

Profitability is not constant in mining

of course, just saying, as for now, so best case scenario will be 2 years for return... and in real life, comfort ETA is 3 years....  

is it worth, you need to see for yourself..    just to say this... i went for 2 weeks on vacation.. putting my rig off, due to unable to control it efficiently in any case of trouble,... and when i got back,, lot of things has changed... price dropped significantly... and what was profitable 2 weeks ago (lets says Equihash for nvidia, today not so much..things can change every day..), is no more profitable... so estimations are very risky.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: