Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Join our Airdrop] [ICO] Bitcoinultra Making mining possible for everyone  (Read 1338 times)
Bitcoinultracoin (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:44:04 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 06:59:01 PM by Bitcoinultracoin

BITCOINULTRA

Bitcoin Ultra (BTCU) uses the proof of stake technology which is thousand times more cost effective than proof of work system. In proof of work system, miners validate transactions and creates new blocks by performing a certain amount of computational work which require powerful mining equipment. Bitcoinultra uses proof of stake, which requires the user to show ownership of a certain amount of coins to validate a transaction, it does not require any special mining equipment. This gives ordinary users a fair opportunity to earn coins. Every user who wishes to validate a transaction can stake 24/7 and in return receive extra coins as reward apart from the 20% annual PoS reward

Because of the power hungry ASIC mining hardware, Bitcoin Mining is now Consuming More Electricity Than 159 Countries Including Ireland & Most Countries In Africa. It does not have to be that way. With Bitcoinultra and its Proof-of-Staking algorithm and it barely uses more energy than just leaving the computer on

Type : PoW/PoS

Coin Symbol : BTCU

Coin supply : 21420000 coins

PoS percentage : 20% per year

Last PoW block : block 1000

Min. stake age : 8 hours

Max. stake age : Unlimited

Target spacing : 60 seconds

Transaction confirmations : 6 blocks

Pre-mine Details

Total Pre-mine : 7.94%

Airdrop : 2%
Bounty : 2%
Incentive : 1.64% (For Coin holders of more than 1 month)
ICO : 1.3%
          Team & Development : 1%

Download Wallet: https://bitcoinultra.info/wallet-download/
 (Windows, Linux and Mac wallets)

Block Explorer: http://btcuexplorer.info/

Whitepaper: http://bitcoinultra.info/whitepaper/

VPS Staking: https://bitcoinultra.info/vps-staking/
Install Bitcoinultra wallet in your VPS server. One click installation in 5 Minutes. The same wallet can be used in your local machine.

JOIN OUR AIRDROP

We are giving away 2% of our pre-mined coins! Join our Airdrop to get free BTCU

NOTE: We are receiving multiple entries from same users! Kindly note that, we track each users and all those entries will be disqualified.

JOIN OUR ICO

All Funds raised are transparent and will be displayed to the public. 80% of the funds from ICO will be used to pay the fees for Exchanges
 and the rest 20% will be used for the development and maintenance of the coin

(Get up to 20% bonus BTCU* in the Bitcoinultra coin sale. The earlier you contribute, the greater your bonus!)

Hasher2018

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

reserved
joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

Reserve For Filipino Translation

Here's my Translation portfolio:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P_c5I1p-cbCHt17N2Iged91U6VVLxfKTsd_2JHAmxtg/edit#gid=1347607414

If Im accepted, please contact me at my
Bitcointalk account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1101088;sa=summary
Email: j.glaraga0912@gmail.com
Telegram: https://t.me/joesan2012
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

What is the purpose of this coin?
ghoniod

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Very nice project! Very happy to see more proof of stake coins! So much better than proof of work for exactly the reasons you mention. I wish the best of luck to this project. Hope it becomes a major currency!
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

I like the looks of your project and the idea behind it.

So far, off to a great start.  I hope this community and the project grow as expected.

I'll be supporting you any way I can.

Best of luck to the devs.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
makotosan

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

POS is a very energy-saving mechanism compared to POW. This project adopts POS and is friendly to the global environment. I would like to support you from now.
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

how about escrow ?
i think you need to use escrow for your ico sir.
zorrocc

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

A proof-of-work (PoW) system (or protocol, or function) is an economic measure to deter denial of service attacks and other service abuses such as spam on a network by requiring some work from the service requester, usually meaning processing time by a computer. The concept was invented by Cynthia Dwork and Moni Naor as presented in a 1993 journal article.[1] The term “Proof of Work” or POW was first coined and formalized in a 1999 paper by Markus Jakobsson and Ari Juels.[2] An early example of the proof-of-work system used to give value to a currency is the shell money of the Solomon Islands.

A key feature of these schemes is their asymmetry: the work must be moderately hard (but feasible) on the requester side but easy to check for the service provider. This idea is also known as a CPU cost function, client puzzle, computational puzzle or CPU pricing function. It is distinct from a CAPTCHA, which is intended for a human to solve quickly, rather than a computer. Proof of space (PoSpace) proposals apply the same principle by proving a dedicated amount of memory or disk space instead of CPU time. Proof of bandwidth approaches have been discussed in the context of cryptocurrency. Proof of ownership aims at proving that specific data are held by the prover.
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

The reason I like this project is because the people behind it seem to have enough power to be able to pull the strings needed to achieve success.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

The purpose of this coin is to give you profit with their PoS and PoW system. There is no additional purpose on making the coin except it.
niceali

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

Bitcoinultra making pos mainstream
Beejae

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:49:02 PM

how about escrow ?

Op, I think you should respond to this... Regardless, I believe you have something massive cooking! Goodluck to you as you continue to work on the project. Cheers
Bitcoinultracoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:23:55 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 07:35:45 PM by Bitcoinultracoin

how about escrow ?

Op, I think you should respond to this... Regardless, I believe you have something massive cooking! Goodluck to you as you continue to work on the project. Cheers

Thank you all for your support. We had planned of using PayPal at the beginning. But services like PayPal take crypto sales very seriously. Our funds might even get blocked and people can even charge back after coin delivery. So we introduced Bronze Package of 1$ as a trial. Also we deliver the coins in less than 24 hours. If you can suggest us a reliable provider for escrow service. We will definitely consider it.
Bitcoinultracoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

reserved
We do keep records of all our submitted forms. Using other user's social media name to create your new entry won't be valid. so requesting you to kindly stop!
Bitcoinultracoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:07:38 PM

Because of the power hungry ASIC mining hardware, Bitcoin Mining is now Consuming a lot of energy. We require powerful mining equipments to mine Bitcoin which is expensive. Our coin uses PoS technology which is energy efficient and coins can be mined by using any computer in which our wallet is compatible. Our target spacing is 60 seconds which is 10x faster than Bitcoin.
1x12ty

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:33:14 AM

with total Pre-mine : 7.94%  this coin so good for investors , i think  minner like Bitcoinultra  so much.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:00 AM

i think you need to post in your website the team behind your project,to get more trust to invest in your project.
rohitkaira

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:13:12 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 05:38:19 AM by rohitkaira

One more Bitcoin version with tweaked technology from mining to staking, not much information about people behind this project but the main focus of the project is energy efficiency, if the claimed energy efficiency of Bitcoin Ultra proves to be true than it will be like what led lights did in saving energy in real life. I hope project will prove its worth and wish all the best to the team.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

I was going to suggest listing this coin on POSwallet.com but then I went there to see that they have changed into something else which I can't figure out what they are doing really, is there any other service like the old POSwallet.com to do the staking and possibly you could list your coin there?

🖤😏
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: