Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:53:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Help! Spectrocoin.com is holding my money  (Read 141 times)
Ernesst (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

Hello
Spectrocoin.com is holding €1621 of my money and is refusing to refund me, they open and close tickets with no resolution.
I have been using Spectrocoin.com in the past with no issues, but one day as I transferred bitcoin to my Spectrocoin account I converted them in to EUR and proceeded to withdraw and I noticed I was unable to withdraw them to my bank account the web page was asking me to verify my account, my account was already verified so I opened a support ticket.

At first they asked me to resend my documents and I did I even sent a selfie with my passport!
After this their compliance department rejected my documents and I was asked to contact the compliance department via e-mail.
I sent several emails to them and never received a reply, I contact their customer support via chat or phone but they just open and close tickets with no resolve and keep saying I need to wait for the compliance department, I have been trying to retrieve my money since last year and I don't know what to do, I have tried everything to reason with them.

Maybe someone has encountered a similar issue and could offer some advise this would be greatly appreciated.
I just want my money back and to have nothing to do with them.
I regret ever using Spectrocoin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

The chances of getting your money recovered from Sepectrocoin are quite less. They're a fraud business as you might have noticed their feedback on the forum.Owner can be reached on this profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=317543 You could have just googled for their reviews to know if they can be trusted with money.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:37:34 AM

There were previous accusations of Spectrocoin's shady behaviour: https://archive.is/QUAuc. And if you take a look at the trust history of VytautasK (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=317543), you'll find that it's filled with negative trust.

So you've had this problem with Spectrocoin since last year? Why are you only coming out now and saying this? You should have complained in public a lot earlier.

Do you know the reason why they rejected your verification? The whole thing doesn't really make sense to me since your account was apparently already verified beforehand, but they are asking you to verify again? If you've done everything right, then it just seems to be excuses that they're making about compliance in order to hold customer funds for a longer time. But as far as i know, spectrocoin is definitely not some business that I would want to deal with.

BTW, please provide as much screenshots of the convos you had with support as possible. Them ignoring your tickets and taknig such a long time si definitely unacceptable under any circumstances.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: