Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] genEOS - Blockchain 4.0 for business  (Read 3478 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

may i know how much genEOS token we get per ETH?

i don't see this information on their website and which exchange is this going to be listed after the ICO?  the project were PMed to me weeks ago, i didn't realized its really a cool project to invest with. but KYC however is a big issue here which is why an exchange probably will change our minds.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geneos_io

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

Some business participants do not understand all the functionality of blockchain networks and products that integrate into them. Do you hold consultations or other seminars for potential clients?

Right now, we’re developing and preparing for launch a developers portal. We believe it will be helpful for tech users to find many answers to their questions. Additionally, it will contain tools, utilities, and Dapps to be used as open-source products
Hopetruel

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

Some business participants do not understand all the functionality of blockchain networks and products that integrate into them. Do you hold consultations or other seminars for potential clients?

Right now, we’re developing and preparing for launch a developers portal. We believe it will be helpful for tech users to find many answers to their questions. Additionally, it will contain tools, utilities, and Dapps to be used as open-source products
It would be a good idea to join this project immediately so that you will be more maximal in participating
in promoting the project.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

The genEOS project is focused on development. It makes us feel safe. It needs more important sources of information for the hud to easily track. Does this tokens buy through cash?

The Ethereum is only one supported currency
I read on your site that you were planning to add soon and Fiat. Another currency will not be available for early investment?
MakNoz

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

I continue to study information about your project. In general, I understand your road map. But I would like to clarify, do you plan to develop your ready solutions or products based on your idea?

Yes, we’re planning to add open-source solutions to the genEOS Github repository (ex. mobile wallet, exchange solution, etc.)
I am sure that such a strategy will help you to create the most effective system work and get the support of the community at different levels. Good luck to you.

Thank you!

yes. creating and developing products is great for attracting support from the community and investors. the platform team understands this. The product is the result of an idea from a platform team that will increase investor confidence in this platform.
ccedk_pr (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

When it comes to scalability, most blockchains are characterized by a limited bandwidth. A finite capacity of every block, the obligatory confirmation of every transaction, and no opportunity to build side-chains are the major reasons behind this.

Find out more from our latest post: https://steemit.com/geneos/@geneosio/how-geneos-makes-dapps-truly-scalable

Find us on socials

Twitter :: Facebook :: Telegram :: Reddit :: Medium

Note: To take part in the crowdsale, send your funds to the official genEOS token distribution contract:
0xdDe7188eB7921888F90C7D334fbE5a65C8aC8c65
⚠️ Please don’t send your funds to any other contract addresses claiming on Etherscan and other websites and social channels that they belong to genEOS.
 For the detailed crowdsale participation instruction, go to https://geneos.io/instruction
StevenAnt

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

Of course, this plan is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

Reliability of created  genEOS  blockchain will raise it in ratings among similar competitors. genEOS  can overcome problems related to scalability and transaction speed. This is a successful combination of the key aspects of creation.

keruise

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the project, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other ideas as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:30:14 AM

Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the project, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other ideas as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
I agree with you. Also I see constant updating of articles which help us to understand the principle of work and advantages of blockchain for business. I like it.
angrygerl

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

Reliability of created  genEOS  blockchain will raise it in ratings among similar competitors. genEOS  can overcome problems related to scalability and transaction speed. This is a successful combination of the key aspects of creation.

Now everything goes according to plan and the team continues to collect investments to complete all stages of development. But I would like to know what activities are aimed at attracting large investors?
Vasyafet

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

I saw the end date of ICO sales on one of the sites of the rating agency. December 23, 2018 is that true information?
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

...genEOS not only supports a high bandwidth but also allows building as many side-chains as necessary to guarantee a virtually unlimited scalability...

This is a great quality and it should have good feedback when practical application in the future.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

I saw the end date of ICO sales on one of the sites of the rating agency. December 23, 2018 is that true information?
In case the team will not change the conditions during this period, the sale ends on that day. White Paper conditions:
Last window ends
DECEMBER 23, 2018
AT 4:00 PM UTC
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

For business now need good products with high quality tools. I read the description of the  genEOS  project. I think that the team will be able to offer business companies the necessary circumstances for working with block chain.
Ricardo Tucker

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

The project really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge business based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the idea, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

The time of sales during ICO is quite long. I think that by the time of completion, the team will be able to get support from large business participants. In this way genEOS will be able to develop actively.
Greg Choiplac

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

Hey,
Great to hear that we can expect some good news, big hopes I've for this plan.This could be some good partnership ann)))
ccedk_pr (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:52:33 PM

Blockchain Is Disrupting Education — But How?

Do you remember Mike Ross, a college dropout from the Suits series, who cheated both the Harvard and the American Bar Association by hacking their systems and adding himself into the list of graduates? This wouldn’t be possible if those systems were powered by blockchain. And this is not the only use case of the technology in education. Check out more opportunities below.

https://medium.com/geneos/blockchain-is-disrupting-education-but-how-a6ae011d3343

Find us on socials

Twitter :: Facebook :: Telegram :: Reddit :: Medium

Note: To take part in the crowdsale, send your funds to the official genEOS token distribution contract:
0xdDe7188eB7921888F90C7D334fbE5a65C8aC8c65
⚠️ Please don’t send your funds to any other contract addresses claiming on Etherscan and other websites and social channels that they belong to genEOS.
 For the detailed crowdsale participation instruction, go to https://geneos.io/instruction
Truthfinder76

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:10:22 PM

Nice tracking site. But the information is either too much or too little. Also the UI doesn't look great at least to me. Either the UI has to be enhanced to users needs to get used to it.
I think the team will be working on improving the site. I've seen some suggestions from webmasters for them. It is possible that the update will happen before the end of ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: