Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:56:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] genEOS - Blockchain 4.0 for business  (Read 3479 times)
geneos_io

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

Greetings,  What's hardcap and softcap please?
I read the super short whitepaper but I can't find this info
I wanna join this business as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink

Soft cap is $2 Million USD

You can read this from whitepaper:

Our enterprise software implementation experience has made us firm believers in a minimum budget required to build an enterprise project with such important features as scalability, performance, availability, security, governance, and user adoption. In our best estimates, of what it would take to build the genEOS ecosystem with enterprise capabilities, we came to the conclusion that the minimum budget that would be required is equal to $2,000,000.00 (“Two Million”) United States Dollars. Thus, we will set the soft cap at $2 Million USD. Should we be unable to achieve this soft cap budgetary figure of $2 Million USD, we will not be able to create, grow, and operate the genEOS ecosystem.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

Greetings,  What's hardcap and softcap please?
I read the super short whitepaper but I can't find this info
I wanna join this business as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink

Soft cap is $2 Million USD

You can read this from whitepaper:

Our enterprise software implementation experience has made us firm believers in a minimum budget required to build an enterprise project with such important features as scalability, performance, availability, security, governance, and user adoption. In our best estimates, of what it would take to build the genEOS ecosystem with enterprise capabilities, we came to the conclusion that the minimum budget that would be required is equal to $2,000,000.00 (“Two Million”) United States Dollars. Thus, we will set the soft cap at $2 Million USD. Should we be unable to achieve this soft cap budgetary figure of $2 Million USD, we will not be able to create, grow, and operate the genEOS ecosystem.
I wish you a successful continuation of the investment collection. I like the description of the project and your development program. You have the necessary facts for the investor that will attract the attention of the big community. That's what I was interested in.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

If you are engaged in digital advertising, you probably understand how much traffic is fraudulent. In 2017, according to the research by The&Partnership, the losses from ad fraud were estimated at $16bn. In 2018, the fraud cost is expected to rise to $19bn, which is as much as Facebook spent on WhatsApp. However, this damage can be reduced with blockchain. Read this post to understand how.

What kind of work do you spend with companies that participate in the advertising business? You need the results of development for partnership with advertising agencies. Which of these participants interested in your project at this stage of development?   
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

Advertising companies will be able to develop their own software, with certain parameters, on the basis of the genEOS platform. It's a big market.  I think that the participants of the advertising industry will join the platform, but only after its launch.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:57:07 AM

Nice plan you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
As I understand correctly, the team plans to complete the sales on December 23, 2018. I saw only technical stages of development in the roadmap. I think that the time of listing will be presented during the last window.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

Nice plan you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
As I understand correctly, the team plans to complete the sales on December 23, 2018. I saw only technical stages of development in the roadmap. I think that the time of listing will be presented during the last window.

The time for aging is still long and certainly, there will be many ideas to attract many investors. This opportunity is quite good and provides good creations later. Stay motivated for the team and also the participants, hoping your promotion can be maximized and towards the door of success.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
hiddukel

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

any news?
geneos_io

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

Yes, we are planning to place genEOS on different trading platforms, and we even have some arrangements. We will make announcement here later.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

The sale of investments started quite a long time ago. Investors are interested in the work of the team. I would like to know the news about finding new partners. Maybe you already have those participants who are ready to test your platform during the first launch?
ccedk_pr (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

Blockchain in Sports: Ready to Reap These Benefits?

From IoT to video analysis software, technology is reinventing the world of sports as we know it. Can blockchain, the hype about which continues with no signs of abating, add anything to that?
We think yes — in this post, we’ll outline the possible applications of blockchain in sports and the benefits that managers and teams can get out of them.

Read more on genEOS blog https://medium.com/geneos/blockchain-in-sports-ready-to-reap-these-benefits-ceb19e77c82c

Find genEOS on socials

Twitter :: Facebook :: Telegram :: Reddit :: Medium

Note: To take part in the crowdsale, send your funds to the official genEOS token distribution contract:
0xdDe7188eB7921888F90C7D334fbE5a65C8aC8c65
⚠️ Please don’t send your funds to any other contract addresses claiming on Etherscan and other websites and social channels that they belong to genEOS.
 For the detailed crowdsale participation instruction, go to https://geneos.io/instruction
Truthfinder76

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

Of course, the use of the genEOS platform for sports clubs and teams could bring advantages in the work. It is important for developers to carry out a timely advertising campaign among all categories of potential customers to get their attention.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

Of course, the use of the genEOS platform for sports clubs and teams could bring advantages in the work. It is important for developers to carry out a timely advertising campaign among all categories of potential customers to get their attention.
I think that in the process of collecting investments, the team will work on a project strategy to increase the awareness of the platform, but of course they need money for these purposes.
alexsmalex

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

Token sales continue. I think the project still has time to gain investor confidence. I would like to know how the work on creation of your platform is progressing?
angrygerl

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

Token sales continue. I think the project still has time to gain investor confidence. I would like to know how the work on creation of your platform is progressing?
I am not an expert in the technical part of the team's work, but I see that the team offers all interested participants to familiarize themselves with their development.
https://github.com/GenEOSIO
Vasyafet

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

I think that in the process of collecting investments, the team will work on a project strategy to increase the awareness of the platform, but of course they need money for these purposes.

I already see articles on thematic sites that help investors learn about the project's prospects, and users are offered a description of the benefits of using genEOS. This is only the beginning of the PR campaign. 
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

Is everything going according to plan now? I don't know how many tokens the team was planning to sell while opening each window. And I think investors are interested to know that the team is successfully conducting ICO.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

Is everything going according to plan now? I don't know how many tokens the team was planning to sell while opening each window. And I think investors are interested to know that the team is successfully conducting ICO.
I think that we will understand the success of the sale only in the last period of sale. The value of the token is gradually increased and the soft cap can be reached at the end of the ICO.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

I am very interested in the team's opinion on achievements during this period. I'm talking about developing a platform. Part of the investment is already spent or are you waiting for the collection of soft cap?
pasukanbounty

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

KYC passed, the team consists of professionals working together such as nextgen.one, aetsoft and open ledger. Vision is clear and testnet and github code already available. 90 % of tokens getting sold which is great for potential investors.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:25:33 PM

KYC passed, the team consists of professionals working together such as nextgen.one, aetsoft and open ledger. Vision is clear and testnet and github code already available. 90 % of tokens getting sold which is great for potential investors.
Yes you are right. The work of the team is clear and worthy of investors to support the project. In the long run we can have a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: