Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] genEOS - Blockchain 4.0 for business  (Read 3479 times)
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

Just found out this project though it is here for quite some time but today I discovered this thread by chance. Having read few good hours about the project have decide to complete the KYC even there are lot of days to participate. This is called hidden gem which is being developed just under your eyes and you are not aware of this.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

You have planned a long period to create the product. What companies do you want to get as partners early in the platform development process?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

You have planned a long period to create the product. What companies do you want to get as partners early in the platform development process?

I think that now the main task of the team is to make quality product and good advertising. All those who can help to complete the platform creation are important for genEOS.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:02:44 AM

I have read on website that in case of softcap of $2 million not meeting all the raised funds will be returned to investors. Total raised amount is 567 Ethereum in so many days and to secure the project needs a total of 10000 Ethereum. We can not predict what coming days or weeks bring but it looks little hard looking at markets general situation.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

I have read on website that in case of softcap of $2 million not meeting all the raised funds will be returned to investors. Total raised amount is 567 Ethereum in so many days and to secure the project needs a total of 10000 Ethereum. We can not predict what coming days or weeks bring but it looks little hard looking at markets general situation.
You are right. I hope the team has a strategy to increase the number of investors and complete the development. Now the sale is slow.
angrygerl

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

You are right. I hope the team has a strategy to increase the number of investors and complete the development. Now the sale is slow.
I would like to know what steps the team has taken to increase fame, but I think they still have time to impress investors.
Vasyafet

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:37:17 PM

I would like to know what steps the team has taken to increase fame, but I think they still have time to impress investors.
The rating of the project on the sites of rating agencies shows us good results. So the project participants should wait for the end of ICO sales.
ccedk_pr (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:41:04 PM

Blockchain can open up such new opportunities for art holders as co-ownership, price monitoring, and many more.

For example, blockchain-based platforms can verify the authenticity and issue proper certificates for artworks. Any artist, authorized agent, or collector can submit their pieces of art to such a platform in order to generate appropriate certificates of origin for them.

Read more at https://medium.com/geneos/blockchain-and-art-is-this-even-possible-4e75f721b06f

Find genEOS on socials

Twitter :: Facebook :: Telegram :: Reddit :: Medium

Note: To take part in the crowdsale, send your funds to the official genEOS token distribution contract:
0xdDe7188eB7921888F90C7D334fbE5a65C8aC8c65
⚠️ Please don’t send your funds to any other contract addresses claiming on Etherscan and other websites and social channels that they belong to genEOS.
 For the detailed crowdsale participation instruction, go to https://geneos.io/instruction
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:10:23 AM

Certificates of origin for the world of art are quality assurances when using blockchain technology. I haven't thought about it before. This is a great potential, but the team has yet to attract such users.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

It's true potential is huge and almost two and half months are still to go. But you can't sit and wait till last moment to see how the crowdfunding goes. I also have invested and will expect they to get the soft cap and to carry the development. We need such projects and investment can anytime come into ongoing funding campaign.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

I supported the project. I hope that my contribution will also help bring the team closer to good results. Now we should be patient, because the market of cryptocurrency has difficulties.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

It's true potential is huge and almost two and half months are still to go. But you can't sit and wait till last moment to see how the crowdfunding goes. I also have invested and will expect they to get the soft cap and to carry the development. We need such projects and investment can anytime come into ongoing funding campaign.
You are right, during this period much can change. I really want the team to put together soft cap.  Now I want to learn about new developments on the project.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

I supported the project. I hope that my contribution will also help bring the team closer to good results. Now we should be patient, because the market of cryptocurrency has difficulties.
I think that there are those participants who are interested in product development. Their patient expectation speaks about the good potential of the project. I hope the team can overcome all the difficulties.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:25:59 AM

Blockchain technology is applicable to all business areas.  genEOS can unleash this potential even more. The team has good experts. They will be able to create a good product.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

I see on previous pages people have shown concern over minimum threshold in order to continue the project. There were days at start when high amounts of Ethereum were invested by investors. Still many days are so shouldn't loose hope t this moment as this is too early. Project has experienced team and high potential of use case of it.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

Any advertising campaign for the project or other events that may attract attention to your project is important now. I am interested in your calendar of events at international exhibitions or conferences.
alexsmalex

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

EOS software can create a huge system of business projects and help in the development of new directions. I think that such a resource will be able to influence the opinion of investors.
ccedk_pr (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

Any advertising campaign for the project or other events that may attract attention to your project is important now. I am interested in your calendar of events at international exhibitions or conferences.

You can check here Events tab https://geneos.io/newsroom
As we know later genEOS team will add more events.
ccedk_pr (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

Protecting ID Data with Blockchain

Companies are already using blockchain to identify physical objects.  But what about individual identity? In a world of deepfake and soaring ID theft, how can we better equip ourselves for tighter security and privacy?

Blockchain can protect ID data. Using fancy mathematics called cryptography, we can now use this technology to create a network of scarcity, which is an effective way of establishing ownership and identity.

Learn more at https://steemit.com/identity/@geneosio/protecting-id-data-with-blockchain

Find genEOS on socials

Twitter :: Facebook :: Telegram :: Reddit :: Medium

Note: To take part in the crowdsale, send your funds to the official genEOS token distribution contract:
0xdDe7188eB7921888F90C7D334fbE5a65C8aC8c65
⚠️ Please don’t send your funds to any other contract addresses claiming on Etherscan and other websites and social channels that they belong to genEOS.
 For the detailed crowdsale participation instruction, go to https://geneos.io/instruction
angrygerl

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

Companies are already using blockchain to identify physical objects.  But what about individual identity? In a world of deepfake and soaring ID theft, how can we better equip ourselves for tighter security and privacy?

Blockchain can protect ID data. Using fancy mathematics called cryptography, we can now use this technology to create a network of scarcity, which is an effective way of establishing ownership and identity.

I believe that such application of blockchain technology is very important for the whole community. The problem of identity data theft is increasingly occurring.  People will be able to entrust such work only to an experienced team. I think  genEOS  will be perfectly able to do this task.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: