Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] genEOS - Blockchain 4.0 for business  (Read 3476 times)
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

I supported the project. I hope that my contribution will also help bring the team closer to good results. Now we should be patient, because the market of cryptocurrency has difficulties.

of course everything depends on teamwork. if you're alone, you can do nothing. very important support and cohesiveness. This is exactly what should exist in this project, and it is in this way that cohesion will help to overcome all the difficulties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:13:37 AM

Companies are already using blockchain to identify physical objects.  But what about individual identity? In a world of deepfake and soaring ID theft, how can we better equip ourselves for tighter security and privacy?

Blockchain can protect ID data. Using fancy mathematics called cryptography, we can now use this technology to create a network of scarcity, which is an effective way of establishing ownership and identity.

I believe that such application of blockchain technology is very important for the whole community. The problem of identity data theft is increasingly occurring.  People will be able to entrust such work only to an experienced team. I think  genEOS  will be perfectly able to do this task.

Such work could be endorsed and supported by governmental organizations. I would like to see that the project team was able to find such partners for cooperation.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

Each of the windows continues to approximate the project to the desired goal. I think that the team can get large investors, because the development of the project continues.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

Successful decentralized blockchain applications must provide their users with a user experience comparable to standard business and consumer web applications.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

This is big idea but still very large amount required to achieve soft cap. I have invested little amount in it but KYC procedure is very slow is there any estimated time frame about to make claim there.
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

Companies are already using blockchain to identify physical objects.  But what about individual identity? In a world of deepfake and soaring ID theft, how can we better equip ourselves for tighter security and privacy?

Blockchain can protect ID data. Using fancy mathematics called cryptography, we can now use this technology to create a network of scarcity, which is an effective way of establishing ownership and identity.

I believe that such application of blockchain technology is very important for the whole community. The problem of identity data theft is increasingly occurring.  People will be able to entrust such work only to an experienced team. I think  genEOS  will be perfectly able to do this task.

The use of blockchain technology is the future .  The inability to rewrite blocks with information will always be appreciated .  I am sure that this project can be a success .

CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

The use of blockchain technology is the future .  The inability to rewrite blocks with information will always be appreciated .  I am sure that this project can be a success .

This project may or may not be successful. You need examples? For Example, Diwtoken. Obviously, the team was unable to implement their idea (and therefore the price of the token is so low). I remember a few more projects with similar ideas, but they also failed. Will GenEOS be successful?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

This project may or may not be successful. You need examples? For Example, Diwtoken. Obviously, the team was unable to implement their idea (and therefore the price of the token is so low). I remember a few more projects with similar ideas, but they also failed. Will GenEOS be successful?
Now no one will answer you with 100% guarantee. There are investors who expect the next stages. But some of the investors trust the team. You have to choose yourself.
lorenz2356

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

GenEOS will be attending 2 blockchain summits on october and november in Spain and Malta. I hope that this will boost awareness for the project.  There will be summits in Asia i hope they will join too and make more visibility just like other projects.
KYC will take long but you can by tokens ahead.

12KnK2YkdYTv8nKUT1pYivnmycyBCTQk74
inflr

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

Nice project! Liked the way you used blockchain.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

Now no one will answer you with 100% guarantee. There are investors who expect the next stages. But some of the investors trust the team. You have to choose yourself.
It is possible that now the time has come for a deeper application of blockchain technology. And business companies are ready to start updating their work. I think the genEOS  team can help them.
ccedk_pr (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

This is big idea but still very large amount required to achieve soft cap. I have invested little amount in it but KYC procedure is very slow is there any estimated time frame about to make claim there.

Please connect with genEOS team through feedback form at geneos.io and point your email address which is used in the KYC procedure. The team will try to speed up the KYC process.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

Those blockchain summit will be helpful to spread the word far. Markets have high potential and whenever there are signs of recovery we see green candles. This shows people are ready to pour money into projects and Geneos is very good but not everyone is knowing that it is available for investment. Crowdfunding can pick up pace at any time.
geneos_io

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

Blockchain-powered smart contracts can facilitate transactions and cut their costs. How? Smart contracts can carry the burden of verifications without attracting any third parties so that no commissions are required. As soon as all the participants’ actions are recorded on the same blockchain, the technology can access any required details to validate the remittance.

Read more at https://medium.com/geneos/is-banking-ready-to-adopt-blockchain-5bc650c352d3

Find genEOS on socials
Twitter :: Facebook :: Telegram :: Reddit :: Medium

Note: To take part in the crowdsale, send your funds to the official genEOS token distribution contract:
0xdDe7188eB7921888F90C7D334fbE5a65C8aC8c65
⚠️ Please don’t send your funds to any other contract addresses claiming on Etherscan and other websites and social channels that they belong to genEOS.
 For the detailed crowdsale participation instruction, go to https://geneos.io/
lorenz2356

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:52:58 PM

Those blockchain summit will be helpful to spread the word far. Markets have high potential and whenever there are signs of recovery we see green candles. This shows people are ready to pour money into projects and Geneos is very good but not everyone is knowing that it is available for investment. Crowdfunding can pick up pace at any time.

geneos should push harder on their campaign, marketing and advertisements. Discussing the use cases are ok but use cases are as good as as is. People needs to know how to use them as a normal consumer and how they can contribute the the growing business.

12KnK2YkdYTv8nKUT1pYivnmycyBCTQk74
ccedk_pr (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

How Blockchain Can Help Us Stop Fearing IoT

As for today, no efficient solution for IoT vulnerabilities has been found. Producing complex chips, running thousands of tests prior to manufacturing, authenticating and encrypting data, releasing updates and forcing backups on a frequent basis are expensive yet fairly weak measures that the industry have come up with so far.

Blockchain is capable of providing a previously unknown data security level. To put it short, blockchain can decentralize an IoT firmware network, taking the authority from its center and distributing it across the devices. 

Learn more at https://steemit.com/iot/@geneosio/how-blockchain-can-help-us-stop-fearing-iot

Find genEOS on socials

Note: To take part in the crowdsale, send your funds to the official genEOS token distribution contract:
⚠️ Please don’t send your funds to any other contract addresses claiming on Etherscan and other websites and social channels that they belong to genEOS.
 For the detailed crowdsale participation instruction, go to https://geneos.io/instruction
ccedk_pr (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Here’s the Future of E-commerce with Blockchain

Blockchain can turn e-commerce upside down. It can make transactions more affordable because they will not require an intermediary anymore.

This technology will also keep private data private with no exceptions. Every customer’s personal detail will be stored in a decentralized and secured way with no third-party access allowed.

Read more at https://medium.com/geneos/heres-the-future-of-e-commerce-with-blockchain-4b7045536736

Find genEOS on socials

For the detailed crowdsale participation instruction, go to https://geneos.io/instruction
ccedk_pr (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

How to Become a Successful Dapp Entrepreneur with genEOS

To make your Dapp a real success and not just a flash in this giant blockchain pan, you have to go through all the essential stages of the lean cycle such as understanding the problem — find out a solution — building an MVP — measuring it against hypotheses and, possibly, pivoting — and only then scaling.

The genEOS platform can  help you ease the processes of MVP development, validation, and scaling. It supplies developers with pre-designed, enterprise-level features indispensable to blockchain: decentralization, transaction witnessing, data encryption, smart contracts, and role-based permission schemas.

Learn more at https://medium.com/geneos/how-to-become-a-successful-dapp-entrepreneur-with-geneos-8182d13d35e0

Find genEOS on socials

ccedk_pr (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:42:55 PM

https://imgur.com/hLkTuMD

Forensic evidence or anti-doping control can benefit from using blockchain to a great extent.

For instance, the technology can make all the checkups transparent and traceable, which is crucial for world-famous athletes. One more advantage: blockchain-backed data couldn’t be forged or hidden.

Read more on Steemit: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@geneosio/2-use-cases-of-blockchain-you-didn-t-expect

Find genEOS on socials

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:21:41 AM

I am keep watching the total raised funds which is still less than 600 Ethereum with current speed it looks almost impossible to get the soft cap. How team looks at the procedure of funding speed and are there extra steps and strategy under consideration to bring the money into this project ? People those are picking up at this cheap will surly be big winners if project meets funding goals and continues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: