Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2018, 03:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: English to Chinese translator wanted  (Read 40 times)
BetKing.io
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1009



View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:26:13 PM
 #1

Hi
I need a translator to translate my website text from English to Chinese.

The text is around 1000 words, mostly 1 word or 3 word phrases. Only a few paragraphs.

Someone else has already done 90% of the translation so I would like people to just review the current work for accuracy and then translate the remaining 10%.

The last 10% is quite technical and is specific to Bitcoin Dice games with phrases such as "client seed, server seed, nonce" etc.
So you would need to know what these are. maybe this text will help explain https://dicesites.com/provably-fair

If interested pm me with rates and eta of when you can start and have this completed.

Thanks

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1544412447
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1544412447

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1544412447
Reply with quote  #2

1544412447
Report to moderator
1544412447
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1544412447

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1544412447
Reply with quote  #2

1544412447
Report to moderator
1544412447
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1544412447

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1544412447
Reply with quote  #2

1544412447
Report to moderator
blockman
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 924
Merit: 504


View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:57:22 PM
 #2

Hey Dean,

Try contacting Wei H (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005465)
irfan_pak10
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1061


Hire BOUNTYPORTALS>Bounty management goo.gl/yAe168


View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:31:19 PM
 #3

Hey Dean,

Try contacting Wei H (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005465)

Yes! I can vouch for him too.


██▄
████▄
█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████▄     ▄▄████████████▄▄
███████████████████   ▄████████████████▄
███████████████▀████▐█████▀▀██████▀▀█████▌
█████████████████▀█▐█████▀██████████▀█████▌
████████████████████████▌██████████████████
████████████████████████▌██████████████████
█████▌████████████▐██████████████████▐█████
▐█████▄██████████▄█████▌████████████▄█████▌
 ▐█████▄▄██████▄▄█████▌███████████▄▄█████▌
   ▀████████████████▀█▄████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████▀▀▄████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   █████
                   ████▀
                   ███▀
                   ██▀
  
     BOUNTY PORTALS    
TRANSPARENT
FAST & PROFESSIONAL
AUTOMATIC CALCULATIONS
BOUNTY
MANAGEMENT
|
 

                   ▄▄████    ▄█████▄█████████▄▄     
              ▄▄████████▌   ▐███████████████████▄   
         ▄▄█████████▀███    █████████▀     ▀██████  
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌    ▐██████▌   ▄▄▄   ▐█████ 
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████       █████▌  ▀████  ▐█████▌
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌      ▐██████▄    ▀▀████████▌
      ██    ▄█████████       ▐████████▄▄    ▀██████▌
       █  ▄██████████▌       ▐█████▌  ████▄  ▐█████▌
       █  ███████████         ██████   ▀▀▀   ▐██████▌
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌          ██████▄     ▄█████████
       ██▀     ▀████            ▀███████████████████▌
                 ▀█▌              ▀▀█████████▀█████▀
irfan_pak10
|
Wei H
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000


Chinese translator


View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:37:13 PM
 #4


Thank you for your trust guys!  Cheesy It's my pleasure to having your trust here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!