Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying bitcoins with paypal.  (Read 637 times)
XMysterio (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:04:55 PM

Looking for a reputable seller with good feedback that will do my paypal for your btc. I only need about $100 in btc. My paypal is 10+years old and is the same as my ebay account with 100 positive feedback and equally as old. I'm more than happy to do escrow or whatever makes you feel happier. I'll pay first no problem for any seller with solid feedback that is trustworthy.  I know everyone is really sketchy about paypal and I'm newly registered so I'm willing to do whatever needs to be done to make this a trustworthy solid deal I just need some BTC quickly.
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:42:29 AM

Looking for a reputable seller with good feedback that will do my paypal for your btc. I only need about $100 in btc. My paypal is 10+years old and is the same as my ebay account with 100 positive feedback and equally as old. I'm more than happy to do escrow or whatever makes you feel happier. I'll pay first no problem for any seller with solid feedback that is trustworthy.  I know everyone is really sketchy about paypal and I'm newly registered so I'm willing to do whatever needs to be done to make this a trustworthy solid deal I just need some BTC quickly.
you are newbie here I sure no body going to exchange with you as paypal is not good for exchange here

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:46:01 AM

Probably not going to happen. Too risky.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
CrashX

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:35:56 AM

@ReBoRn @KWH,

Both are correct, there are allot of scammers here, unlike me  Cool

I buy Bitcoin via PayPal all the time, but I always pay, even we don't have any escrow in the middle.

XMysterio (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:41:47 PM

Thank you two for the useless fucking posts. I clearly said in my first post I knew it was a long shot you two coming here and posting the same exact thing does no good. Keep your shit elsewhere. I need a small amount of btc and I posted here to see if anyone could accomidate. If nobody can then so be it.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 01:48:32 PM

Did you try localbitcoins.com to see if there is someone near you for a face to face cash exchange?  Even if there is no one near you there are safe ways to buy over the internet (moneypak, moneygram, etc.). Just use one of the national sellers with a lot of positive feedback.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:49:27 PM

Thank you two for the useless fucking posts. I clearly said in my first post I knew it was a long shot you two coming here and posting the same exact thing does no good. Keep your shit elsewhere. I need a small amount of btc and I posted here to see if anyone could accomidate. If nobody can then so be it.

Scam in the making?  Roll Eyes

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
XMysterio (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:06:37 PM

Must be a scam because I'm trying SO hard to buy.. Honestly. Eat dicks man. I'm not even going to buy from anyone here anymore I'll try localbitcoins and do face to face. I don't want to deal with turds like you.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:12:36 PM

Must be a scam because I'm trying SO hard to buy.. Honestly. Eat dicks man. I'm not even going to buy from anyone here anymore I'll try localbitcoins and do face to face. I don't want to deal with turds like you.

BYE!  Cool

Albert Einstein
ioriyagami

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:26:18 PM

i have some bitcoins for sale accept paypal
XMysterio (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:12:18 AM

No thanks. I got the BTC already via paypal with no problems.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: