Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do we have to wait?  (Read 466 times)
Skyshark (OP)

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

As i have observed, after a bounty campaign finishes, the distribution of reward tokens/stakes took place after the completion of all the ICO's crowdsales. And remind you, that took months. Some ICO's even have to wait for their soft cap to be reached before giving us our dues. And in addition to that, we still have to wait for a couple of months more for those tokens to be listed in exchanges. 
Why do "we"(bounty participants) have to wait that long to finally enjoy the fruit of our labor? Don't these ICO's have some starting funds to begin with? Or were they totally dependent to incoming investors for funds?

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

I think developers have so many affairs that it is impossible to verify the fair distribution of tokens immediately after the end of the ICO. It is normal, but it is no more than 1 month...
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

This should not be an issue
In the terms and conditions of each bounty
IT is always stated the distribution range be it a month or 2 month

Other than 3 months
Then the bounty  is fraudulent
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

Usually bounty campiagns pay after disturbuting the investors tokens. Than they give a little more time around 1 month to deliver tokens.
This time period changes on team decisions you are a slave of the team so you have to wait.
ThunderFive

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

As i have observed, after a bounty campaign finishes, the distribution of reward tokens/stakes took place after the completion of all the ICO's crowdsales. And remind you, that took months. Some ICO's even have to wait for their soft cap to be reached before giving us our dues. And in addition to that, we still have to wait for a couple of months more for those tokens to be listed in exchanges. 
Why do "we"(bounty participants) have to wait that long to finally enjoy the fruit of our labor? Don't these ICO's have some starting funds to begin with? Or were they totally dependent to incoming investors for funds?

Because bounty hunters will dump the price of coin so hard when ICO get listed in the exchanges, that's hurt for investors
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

Dont be on rush, wait patiently. I think late third quarter or 4th quarter is the time when the market will bull hard. So right now continue to buy cheap tokens and hold. "Good things comes for those who wait".
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

Do you have another option? I will wait for the distribution and will start another work on next bounty campaign. It will take time, yes. After some time tokens will be distributed, I will take another bounty and will receive next tokens and so on...I don't worry about waiting for tokens. Just take the work of you like it...

Suicide101

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

There is a wrong opinion that bounty hunters dump the price after of receiving tokens.
I don't agree with it. And i dont believe that bounty hunters (not all by the way) can affect the price silly. They have about 1-3% of all tokens. And of course not all bounty hunters sell the tokens right after receiving.
But because of this opinion we have to wait for our tokens very long. And it upsets.
bbbbbvm

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

Usually there are 1-2 months, the time of each task is different, and there are remarks time. There are many ico projects that have not been rewarded after the end of the project. For us, we can only wait.
biyuan200

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

In fact, you have to understand that after you have participated in the bounty, you can only wait. When to pay you is a problem for the project side. In the course of this work, we have no ability to ask them, and we can only accept various conditions silently.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:19:29 AM

No one forces us to join on their bounty campaign, its our own will to participate on that, if you want an easy profit every week then better to join on btc signature campaign. ICO means initial coin offering, they are raising funds for the project they will create so I think they don't really have much fund to pay for us, some of the good ICO pays within one month so better to read all the details about the bounty before you join. There's a risk of waiting for our tokens, but we must trust the campaign we advertise for and wait for the right time Smiley
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:20:24 AM

So just because the ICO team has a lot of things to do.
They need to make payments and contact exchanges for the people involved in ICO first, so it is common for the bounty thread to pay around a month.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

well, the main reason that bounty hunters are waiting after ico is protecting the real investors. because bounty hunters usually dumps the price so real investors loses profit because of this reason.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

There's no certain time table where you can tell that they will give the bounty, all you have to do is wait because the developers and the team can only decide on that.
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

This is uncertain, no one can answer you, the cryptocurrency market is huge, but its growth has just begun, so you can understand it yourself, anyway, I think it is very fast.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

I have participated in some projects in both twitter and facebook including signature and I was unable to make anything from them because there are not listed in exchange.  I will advise that we should be pay in ethereum or bitcoin as a promoters of bounties. I just what mozo has done as even during icos there have already have a plan to list the projects in exchange by 8 August.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

Most bounty hunters are notorious for dumping off their tokens as soon as they get them, most of the times this they do at a cheap price, selling them off almost for nothing. However, these coins should be hold on for a while longer as you never know how much value they can gain overtime, a little patience with them and they might just add enough value to make you more profits in the long run
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

Lol thats why were called bounty HUNTERS because we are tend to be the last priority in every project,and besides were only investing time here,not like those investing money.

And asking if the dev dont have sttarting capital?ofcourse they have(not unless those scam projects)but they have many things to pay not just us,so better to wait than never
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:02:20 AM
Merited by fiorilia (1)

As a bounty, it has to wait to get rewarded, because indeed every job will get rewarded at the end, and it is reasonable to let alone in real life. Working first can only wage.
In the world of crypto indeed all ico will pay after his ico succeed or have finished well, so waiting is also not wrong. Dev ico also has a policy that should be a bounty to comply.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

I think developers have so many affairs that it is impossible to verify the fair distribution of tokens immediately after the end of the ICO. It is normal, but it is no more than 1 month...
I think personally we have to wait until everything is stable because I know now that many people are waiting for altcoin prices to go up again because the market is green and now it's red market again so it's better we wait until things get better

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: