Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do we have to wait?  (Read 471 times)
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:22:09 AM

To understand the reasons for waiting, you need to study the formation of smart contracts and where to get tokens. And it's not that the members of the bounty after receiving their coins run to sell them on the stock exchange and thereby cause a drop in the value of coins. The share of coins in bounty hunters is so small 2-3% of the total emission of tokens that they can not cause sharp jumps in the value of coins on the market.
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

It depends only from the project which your are participating in. In the majority of cases I wait for two weekks or month before the beginning of selling.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

As i have observed, after a bounty campaign finishes, the distribution of reward tokens/stakes took place after the completion of all the ICO's crowdsales. And remind you, that took months. Some ICO's even have to wait for their soft cap to be reached before giving us our dues. And in addition to that, we still have to wait for a couple of months more for those tokens to be listed in exchanges. 
Why do "we"(bounty participants) have to wait that long to finally enjoy the fruit of our labor? Don't these ICO's have some starting funds to begin with? Or were they totally dependent to incoming investors for funds?

Why don't you wait for free money ? and also after the CIO crowdsale, you can move to another ICO and start doing bounty again.
So, you don't need to wait the tokens to be listed
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

Maybe you should learn to think in reverse. If I were a project team, I wouldn't be the first to pay the bounty thread.
Since most people will sell the token as soon as the list plan appears, it may increase a lot of selling.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

As i have observed, after a bounty campaign finishes, the distribution of reward tokens/stakes took place after the completion of all the ICO's crowdsales. And remind you, that took months. Some ICO's even have to wait for their soft cap to be reached before giving us our dues. And in addition to that, we still have to wait for a couple of months more for those tokens to be listed in exchanges. 
Why do "we"(bounty participants) have to wait that long to finally enjoy the fruit of our labor? Don't these ICO's have some starting funds to begin with? Or were they totally dependent to incoming investors for funds?

I believe they are also dependent on incoming funds to begin their project and bounty hunters can only make a profit from the value of the coin unless they are paying with Bitcoin and ethereum, so if the coin fail to hit the market, you are on a losing side.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
diytho

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

how long we wait it depends on us follow the work of ICO for long time, there are waiting for 1 month there are also 3 months and others. after that we will get the token given after that. as long as we sure and patiently do that we will get the token, while waiting we can also do other work which we think is good.
Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

The verification process takes time. And since numerous amounts are being dealt with all at once, it will take time. It is better to take extra precaution then to be lazy and let the scammers get away. Patience is very important in this market.
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

The delay happens because, all the investors are paid first since they invested in the project. Then comes the bounty hunters. So it takes a bit of time before you get your bounty.
Found bt

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

There are some legit reasons for the delay, first of all, the investors are first to get paid. Next in the priority list the bounty hunters. Sorting out the bounty and redistributing among so many people is not an easy task, so it's understandable why the delay happens.
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

the authority are trying their best to improve it and everyday a new invention are making but there is no certain time table for it not one can decide how long it will take and I don't think we have any other option instead of waiting until the right time came, and hopefully we don't have to wait for very long for this
Fornam

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

There is nothing to rush about. Wait for the right time. For the time being you can buy cheap tokens, hold and wait.
martinford14

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

Normally 1-2 months, some can be a few months though but generally around 6 weeks or so on average after the ICO ends.
polemdolah0

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

if I think it all depends on our own to follow the work of ICO for a long time, because when I see there is a wait only a month there are also up to three months, because there are several legit reasons for the delay, first of all, the first investors who paid .
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Normally 1-2 months, some can be a few months though but generally around 6 weeks or so on average after the ICO ends.

Nowadays most of the ICO's are taking a long time such as 5 to 6 months or more and after the ICO ends, the distribution of rewards for bounty participants waiting for 3 weeks or a month.
dodongrrr

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

Its really difficult to predict how long we are going to wait for the market to recover considering that until now the market is too weak and stil no sign of recovering.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

you have to wait for a while. otherwise it wouldnt be fair for real ico participants and real investors. bounty participants mostly sell their rewards as soon as they recieve them, so it affect the price so much.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

However, there is no way for us. Our only way is to keep waiting, because we are in an unbalanced state with the project team, and we need to wait for the project team to pay the bounty.

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

We need to extend our patience, learn to wait that is the very first thing to do after the campaign. Delay happens for a reason. We need to wait for the right time, get update with your campaigns and think positive always.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

all I did was wait until the distribution, while I waited for me to do other bounty work as well as the next and the next, so I did not feel bored, worked and worked until I got the benefit.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

Seems like you have worked that heavy for bounty?remember that it wont take even an hour of your day just to fulfill the obligation for bounty campaigns so be contented that the team has paying you even how long you have waited..you invest just an hour per day while the investors put their money with a risk.thats why they ate the one who must prioritize
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: