Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EON Overview  (Read 78 times)
Yungphash (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

EON FOUNDATION AND EON PLATFORM
The EON foundation is a project initiated to support the EON blockchain gaming platform to solve problems faced in the blockchain game industry. EON platform is a decentralized digital game distribution platform, where gamers play, share, discover new games and also great environment for gamers to socialize online.
JoniPopens

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

EON is an interesting platform similar to Google Play or AppStore services, but with unique characteristics and features. The platform allows game developers to post and sell game content, and gamers to use, acquire the appropriate resources of this service. Distinctive, and the most important nuance, is that EON does not take commission from the implemented on the platform of game content.
Thaoni21

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

I see some interesting things about EON in the field of online games. The support of blockchain technology will make the game more fun and colorful. It looks like the environment for online games will change in the future. But I still do not know how they will do it
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

EON FOUNDATION AND EON PLATFORM
The EON foundation is a project initiated to support the EON blockchain gaming platform to solve problems faced in the blockchain game industry. EON platform is a decentralized digital game distribution platform, where gamers play, share, discover new games and also great environment for gamers to socialize online.
They have made a big impact on the Crypto community recently and have received a $ 5 million investment from private investors. Personally, I am sure this project will succeed because I am very confident in their platform as it can help the gamers have a better experience and the ecosystem of this project will definitely change future gaming

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:04:10 AM

The only reason it stands out because of its unique features. Other than that, it is quite similar to google play and the app stores. This platform is mainly for the gamers, who can sell and developer their games here.
SwagSpynx

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

Gamers should be ecstatic to have such platform. Blockchain game industry is now booming and they are also receiving investments which is helping their development.
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

I see some interesting things about EON in the field of online games. The support of blockchain technology will make the game more fun and colorful. It looks like the environment for online games will change in the future. But I still do not know how they will do it
I agree with you a little information about them

BTCisAngelCoin

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

EON is really an interesting project in compare to Google play and other Appstores having featured uniqueness and dynamic team. For game developers it is a great place to sell their games through crypto currency. I think it will boom.
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Gamers are delighted to have such platform. Blockchain game industry is now at a promising state and they are also receiving investments which indicates that they are growing very fast. Might be the next big thing.
AntoniaKarpio

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

A lot of posts from the very new accounts or newbies. Do I really have to take into consideration this token? Any opinion leaders here?
MarchionessBold

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

It is a very interesting project with its field of online gaming I think. With its interesting features and characteristics I hope it will change the future online gaming experiences and crypto industries.
BTCisAngelCoin

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

I think EON foundation have a great impact and infulance over crypto market and their potential is very good. This generation gamers will surely enjoy a next level gaming experience by this platform. They definitely have a great future ahead.
BitCoinDream247

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

EON blockchain is gradually developing and growing its advancements for future. Besides, the investors are also increasing. The gaming industry of it is also having good potentials and i like the way how they are managing to solve the gaming issues.
blackmagic111

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:00:52 PM

Actually this is famous for its features based on this mainly it is a gaming platform where they can deal with this also it’s like a apps store and Google play store where they can sell their games and communicate.
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

EON is an amazing platform where peoples are exposed to decentralized games. They believe gaming is the easiest way to teach people about the new technologies. Exscudo is an exchange platform that runs on EON technology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: