Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Growth Bot ⚡Nucleus⚡| Official Thread  (Read 869 times)
icash

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:37:14 PM

I am really impressed with Bitcoin Growth Bot system with its Nucleus (NCL) token as I earn through staking and rewards while still holding my BTC. A great admin that is always there for its supporter makes this program extra unique. Really happy to be part of this!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
catastrophie

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:05:09 PM

I discovered this business during it's infancy in November of 2017, at the time it was only a small spark of an idea but had so much potential in an untapped section of the crypto market.  It launched on the Waves Platform without a hitch and was finally on the road to becoming a reality.  Jordan and Bitcoin Growth Bot was a revolutionary step in the trading bot era.  This bot was actually 100% verified by a 3rd party application and was transparent.  Jordan's transparency I feel was the keystone to the projects success.  You can have a great idea but without the transparency you really have nothing but doubts and uncertainties.  Around January all of the lending Ponzi's started falling one by one until most were gone, the crypto market came crashing down shortly after, negativity and fud was everywhere but BGB held strong.  Sure the waters were rough at times, there were and are those who try to intentionally destroy the project, yet Jordan, BGB, and most importantly the outstanding community have held our heads high and marched on.  There is so much more to come with the project, every few weeks there is a new development released that drastically improves the overall quality of the project.   For those that are on the fence I suggest talking to the community and as always research, research, research.  The payouts have already started at a reasonable and sustainable rate.

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

Please check out Bitcoin Growth Bot's YouTube channel to learn more

You will like what you see and learn about a real project that has set a strong foundation for future growth.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

99% Scam. If you have working trade bot with no losses you shouldnt share it. You sold tokens on ICO but you are not on any exchange. Looks like typical ponzi.
I'm in from pre-ico (first December of 2017)! I'm really happy! it's absolutely all right. also the price of NCL holds (it is very stable compared to other crypts that have also lost 80% of their value). today the price is like during the pre-ico! I recommend you get inside and taste the goodness of this project that will accompany you for a long time !!! Seeing is believing!

I see only new members with 0-2 posts are happy
So what if any user is new OR veteran on bitcointalk? If you consider yourself a veteran, you must be knowing all the failed and scammed lending platforms of 2018. You are so ignorant, you dont even know that BGB is on WAVES DEX from Day1. And can you please explain the meaning of 'Ponzi' and how BGB fits that word 'Ponzi'.
dugdogg

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

I am familiar with the creator of this project so I felt like chiming in here finally. Jordan has run Forex trading signals groups for over a decade. paid groups that all fizzled out because his systems failed. He changing systems constantly over the years and attempts to share them with the public by charging memberships. Its NEVER worked out.

His latest attempt to make money off others was Bitconnect. he promoted it HEAVILY through his paid groups and had many youtube videos telling everyone how great it was and hoping everyone used his referral code. He no doubt made a lot of money off his followers and then Bitconnect went belly up because it was a clear and obvious scam

Jordan has now figured out the latest way to capitalize on Crypto lending platforms, by making his own Coin. dont make any mistake here this is another LENDING platform just like Bitconnect. this NCL project relies on new money to invest in to his "trading bot" to pay out gains for earlier investors. it certainly seems to be very ponzi-ish

Time will tell how this plays out but BE VERY CAREFUL investing here. he keeps making new threads here on this forum as well which is very suspicious. he's trying to filter out anyone revealing his past history in trading FOREX. he is not a successful trader and this NCL lending platform is only going to be profitable if you think he will be a successful trader. Previous comments are spot on, that any professional with a legit winning system would not share it with the public. Jordan has been attempting to make money off the public with different trading systems for over 10+ years.

BE CAREFUL HERE. his first attempt with NCL trading bot failed already and he suspiciously deleted the 3rd party tracking for it and started over just recently
lukc22

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

I am familiar with the creator of this project so I felt like chiming in here finally. Jordan has run Forex trading signals groups for over a decade. paid groups that all fizzled out because his systems failed. He changing systems constantly over the years and attempts to share them with the public by charging memberships. Its NEVER worked out.

His latest attempt to make money off others was Bitconnect. he promoted it HEAVILY through his paid groups and had many youtube videos telling everyone how great it was and hoping everyone used his referral code. He no doubt made a lot of money off his followers and then Bitconnect went belly up because it was a clear and obvious scam

Jordan has now figured out the latest way to capitalize on Crypto lending platforms, by making his own Coin. dont make any mistake here this is another LENDING platform just like Bitconnect. this NCL project relies on new money to invest in to his "trading bot" to pay out gains for earlier investors. it certainly seems to be very ponzi-ish

Time will tell how this plays out but BE VERY CAREFUL investing here. he keeps making new threads here on this forum as well which is very suspicious. he's trying to filter out anyone revealing his past history in trading FOREX. he is not a successful trader and this NCL lending platform is only going to be profitable if you think he will be a successful trader. Previous comments are spot on, that any professional with a legit winning system would not share it with the public. Jordan has been attempting to make money off the public with different trading systems for over 10+ years.

BE CAREFUL HERE. his first attempt with NCL trading bot failed already and he suspiciously deleted the 3rd party tracking for it and started over just recently
A brand new member that just so happened to come across this thread and spew half truths. Ok. Each point that you just attempted to make is either blatantly false or not the complete truth. I can point out many holes in what you just posted.

FACTS:
1- Jordan is not hiding behind anything. Any investor can look him up and research. Something that you can't do with many crypto platforms.
2- Switching algorithms was a smart pivot. Any business owner will tell you that you don't continue to do something that isn't giving you the results. Ability to pivot is a positive attribute, not a negative. Learn how business works.
3- Investors are paid as the bot's equity makes gains. If there are no gains, there is no payout. Nothing magic about it. Investment payouts are NOT predicated on any other investment money.
4- Everything about BGB is 100% transparent. From the bot trades, coins in every wallet, everything! If you don't like transparency, then BGB isn't for you.
5- BGB has a very well qualified CCO ( Chief Compliance Officer). Again, transparent, so you can look him up on LinkedIn.
6- I can give plenty more if you would like to know.
Kygo

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

Haters gonna hate.

If People
Are Trying
To Bring You
Down
It Only Means
That You Are
Above Them

Have you ever met a hater doing better than you? Me neither...

lukc22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

Haters gonna hate.

If People
Are Trying
To Bring You
Down
It Only Means
That You Are
Above Them

Have you ever met a hater doing better than you? Me neither...
Well said!
catastrophie

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

This shows just how little you know about the project. It’s ok to be sceptical of a project, but do yourself a favor and do some actual research.

1. You may be familiar with him yes. You may have read the negative reviews from a record he was trying to break. This extremely high risk trading he was doing was made known to the partipants.

2.  I personally have not seen anything regarding Jordan in regards to bitconnect and I’m not sure there is or has been anything. (Videos, posts or anything looking for referrals). He did however say that the person or people behind the creation of bitconnect were smart. They had a genius idea of using an automated trading bot to generate funds for investors.  Even though they didn’t have proof of a trading bot, it was the concept of having and using one that he found brilliant.

3.  This is by far the farthest from the truth as you can get. New money is not needed to pay out individuals returns. The bots payouts are soley based on when you happened to invest in the both and how the forex pairs trade during your 28 day term. One month you may get 11% the next maybe just 2%.

4.  The algorithm was changed, the community was informed and all funds that were invested in the old algorithm were transferred. Only an uneducated and unreasonable business owner would refuse the make and accept changes that are for the better of the business.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

with so many AI trading platforms being introduced lately, how can you compete with them? how can you sell this quick to a potential investor in few words?
lukc22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

with so many AI trading platforms being introduced lately, how can you compete with them? how can you sell this quick to a potential investor in few words?
To be honest, unless they have 3rd party proof of the AI, then they aren't competition. History should require that now. BGB has been active and productive for several months now. The platform has been paying out investors for a while. I would say that investors should take a good look at BGB and make their own decisions.
catastrophie

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

That’s a really good question. As stated just above if there is no verification then it’s not competition. One of the other key benefits that should be know is that you are in a sense safe from crypto market tanks. If you were to spend bitcoin on say XRP and the market crashes you are going to get hit hard. If you dropped 1 BTC into ripple it may take a long time before you ever see 1 BTC again. It’s never about a dollar amount but rather protecting the total amount of BTC you hold. I’m BGB you invest 1 BTC and at the end of your term you will receive back your BTC +\- Bot performance. By the time your term is up the value of bitcoin may have increased as well.
lukc22

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:48:23 AM

That’s a really good question. As stated just above if there is no verification then it’s not competition. One of the other key benefits that should be know is that you are in a sense safe from crypto market tanks. If you were to spend bitcoin on say XRP and the market crashes you are going to get hit hard. If you dropped 1 BTC into ripple it may take a long time before you ever see 1 BTC again. It’s never about a dollar amount but rather protecting the total amount of BTC you hold. I’m BGB you invest 1 BTC and at the end of your term you will receive back your BTC +\- Bot performance. By the time your term is up the value of bitcoin may have increased as well.
Very true on the amount of BTC. As the system pays in amount of BTC, that certainly hedges against losses. Safe way to grow your Bitcoin while it's parked.
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:03:42 AM

1. I would like to know about any so called competition which offer their performance to be "Verified by approved third party"
2, I dont see any intent here to 'sell this quick to a potential investor in few words'. IMO, this 'fund management' opportunity is NOT a get rich quick scheme. Any person wishing to make an investment in it should a) Understand it fully by reading all its investment terms b) Have at least a medium term investment horizon of minimum 12 months for a potential growth of above 50% of his investment (PLUS the added advantage of growth in the value of invested BTC which is a huge huge bonus I have not seen in any competition so far. Its like investing your BTC while you continue to HODL it.)
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:22:43 AM

Bitcoin Growth Bot is a platform to "balance and sustainability for both investment growth and income in e-money investments" of the participants. The more participants, the more effective the project will be in the market. Therefore, it is important to attract people to participate in the platform. Does the project have any other special measures?
lukc22

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:20:42 AM

Bitcoin Growth Bot is a platform to "balance and sustainability for both investment growth and income in e-money investments" of the participants. The more participants, the more effective the project will be in the market. Therefore, it is important to attract people to participate in the platform. Does the project have any other special measures?

The trading bot will perform the same regardless of the amount of investors. 1 or a million investors, doesn't change the algo to the bot. It enters and exits trades based on market conditions. I think that this is what you are implying, so wanted to clarify.

Special measures? BGB has several aspects that differentiate it from every other platform.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:25:13 PM

This is a good question on some many levels. Let me take my time and respond accordingly.

The Chinese ancient game of Go is a complex board game that requires intuition, creative and strategic thinking. It is considered one of the most difficult challenges in the field of artificial intelligence (AI). Go is considerably more difficult to solve than chess.

Google developed an AI to master this game called AlphaGo. It learned to play against advanced players and it was able to beat regional champions and eventually the world champion. Impressive. Even more impressive it eventually was able to beat all of these people simultaneously. AlphaGo was the first version.

AlphaGo Zero was created next and taught itself to play against itself. It beat AlphaGo 100 games to 0.

Artificial intelligence (AI) is real and it is probably the greatest threat to humanity more so than nuclear weapons.

That being said I have a close friend in the Bay Area who started working a decade ago with NASA in their AI department and recently moved over to Google to be able to take on pet projects. Years ago he became interested in the financial markets and thought he would develop an AI to profit. This was an extremely talented data scientist and was unsuccessful. Many computer scientist have thought it would be easy to code an algorithm and I am unaware of any succeeding. Why?

Artificial intelligence (AI) has the potential and will one day succeed. For sure. That is real and the potential for AI is almost unimaginable.

In crypto we saw a bunch of projects raise money on the premise of using an AI to trade in the markets. They raised millions of dollars and have all disappeared without any contact.

By the time any AI enters the space, which is probably at best about a decade away, Bitcoin Growth Bot will had plenty of time to succeed, thrive and make a name for itself. Five years is an extraordinary amount of time in crypto.

Bitcoin Growth Bot is a real project with a hard working and committed team who has delivered on their vision and continues to strive toward improving the platform in order to make BGB the authoritative investment platform in cryptocurrency. The potential for Nucleus is extraordinary. You are investing in a highly talented capable team and a strong community and at the right time to get in on the ground floor.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

this app is wonderfull working and coin is good price .  token is good working is a virtual world is come  in new virtual curenccy
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

Who is your market for your token? Who do you think will want to purchase your token?
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

If you had a bot that works reliably and increase your income steadily what is the idea to share it with others? You would be much smarter if you used it yourself.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: